Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

The blue book arrived in the mail today... Watch out world(s), here I come!

I've been sitting here waiting for over a week, and my code still hasn't added anything to itself. What's wrong with it?

Not only is the movie Lexy mentioned about a war between cats and dogs, but it is CALLED Cats & Dogs. This is not …

...as founder, emperess of desearch and revelopment, and chief executive ociffer finds herself into a job.

Spam! (Gotcha!) * Spuzzum is reminded of The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

The following statement could very well offend some people but again, it is something on my mind, and i gotta voice my …

FIREking, are you looking for some help? Someone told me you might be interested in joining a programming team that I …

Do you think I should continue work on it, or drop that project and work on a text Based MUD? I've got too many mixed …

...that the topics that most people have presented have NEVER BEFORE BEEN DONE (ever) in any game? That's a thing to …

Why is it that in most roleplaying games healthy characters take longer to heal than less healthy ones? I tend to think …

My cat has a vicariously addictive personality. She becomes panicky if I don't stay up computing until 3:00 a.m. so she …
Page: 1 2

NO

Listen im sure you all think im crazy.. maybe i am, but thier out there.. their after me.. just me.. im the target …

My SO is listening to the song "Full of Grace", by Sarah Mclachlan, over and over again. It's the song that played at …

no offense lexybitch but i often wonder if your key name is acceptable to the byond community dont get me wrong, but …

I wish i had a remote, so i could shift the shape of valley girls bodies and i could also press the mute button so they …

I finally implimented missile weapons for Darke Dungeon and found a terrible flaw in the way I used Enter() procs …

For some reason, I feel overwhelmingly crushed by the loss of three rooms due to a DS crash in the middle of a save …

Specifically, for fixing the DecRef bug that was cluttering up my server screen. Granted, the DecRef bug wouldn't have …

I don't actually have anything to say, but looking at the title of Jobe's post below made me think of a Simpsons gag …

From the school system that brought you me... Medina, Ohio kids band together in support of an American tradition! …

Comment: THERE ARE TOO MANY FREAKING DBZ GAMES ON BYOND Suggestion: ERASE DBZ GAME OFF OF BYOND, EXCEPT DBZ SPAR!! …

they release too many releases of byond too quickly.i know that they are trying too get all the bugs out of the system, …

Da! Da! Doooooooowwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn for the answer simply click and drag over it Answer: Space Tug when you see the …

and tonights GoB is...... NANO WARS!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: braces are frickin' pointless. protected static String removeJunk(String …

I've always wondered this; how would you pass command-line parameters to a DOS-based program? Would you put them in the …

I just thought this was neat... it seems to me that the possibilities go far beyond the uses mentioned in the article …

It would be nice if Dungman would automatically turn and continue moving when he chomps into a corner and there is only …

Hey, i need to know how to do several things, just thought if anyone took the time to read this, they could help... i …

OMG MY INTERNET EXPLORER WORKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAY IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING …

...with starting projects over from scratch. They're not nearly as interesting the second time around.

Would you mind giving me credit for the icer icon in your game? Also, just to let you know, the actual race for icer is …

I've been spending most of my free time in GS lately, because they just opened up a huge new expansion. This is good …

that is overnight shiping right!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!?!?

I didn't mention this, but I have a library chock full of useful procs that allow you to add vectors together (i.e …

I made this link for you to use to promote your game, http:// www.ebonshadow.byond.com/ew/spuzz it is a custom flash i …

Moving to the proper forum... On 6/4/01 6:33 pm jobe wrote: > On 6/4/01 5:16 pm Gughunter wrote: > > > > dose anyone …

I'm working on two very different projects right now. One is an early-Ultima style tile RPG. The other is an action/RPG …

In this wonderful age of "technology", we have what are called "browsers". These "browsers" have extremely useful tools …

Bitch and a Half Productions is proud to announce the near-completion of its first code library, Showstoppers 2001 …

Dear LexyBitch, I am totally sorry for arguing with you yesterday. I was WAY out of line. I shouldnt argue =(. It is …

...did I see somewhere that you have a BYOND-based polling system?

trying to delete this

maybe im missing something here, but where the heck did the name spuzzum come from, and why is there spuzz humor, and …

^ > F I R E K I N G ^ > That's how it should look (without the carriage returns, of course)... watch: ^>FIREKING^> See …

OMG, GUYS YOU HAVE TO GO GET THIS SLIPKNOT HASNT RELEASED A SONG FOR 2 YEARS BUT UNTIL NOW!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO …

From Bug Report forum... > I don't know about anyone else but I'm afraid to update now. I'm not sure why, but this …

As you can read in the last version (289) release notes, there is this freezup thing somewhere. Hey! What is a Zup? Is …

Billy had received a brand new pellet gun for his birthday. He was having a world of fun with it. Crows, pop cans, and …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 ...