Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

there, finally, i got all your attention, thank you for reading, now post a reply that makes no sense ^>FIREKING^>

Now that was fun. It was even more fun when you take into consideration that I was standing on the last patch of green …

f i r e king that is my signature wow neato hooray for me, good bye f i r e king

Note: The post below represents my own opinions only. This should go without saying for any post anyone makes, but I …
Page: 1 2

It's 7 am Eastern time and there were seven people logged into four separate BYOND games! Haven't seen that at this …

can i see the famous "list"? the list that has everything byond plans to release in the very last version i know this …

On 5/29/01 7:34 pm Foomer wrote: > Okay, since I am obviously getting no help here let me put this another way... We …

No offense intended, FIREking, but why do you always talk like the people in the Charlie Brown Christmas Special? …

I'm toying with the notion of making a verb for clerics that causes them call out to the heavens (or hells) in search …

Go to http://www.rpgicons.com/ main.html for the icons. The webmaster have ripped these icons off commercial games, so …

I dont think i have good luck at all. yesterday I couldn't go on the internet at all 'till like 11:42. now today I …

Until this freezing is over and done with, I won't play the GoB's. It's hellishly annoying, and it affects both of the …

I keep getting many distrctions from coding. I dont think I'll code as much because I just got Fallout2 and I'm playing …

i just put a post in all of the newsgroups cantaining the words MUD or GAME so get ready to have hundreads of new …

After careful deliberation (just came up with it 3 seconds ago), I've decided to do a few closed beta tests for Delve! …

My Blue Book is here!

Well, don't belay it, but your Commander won't be there to enjoy it. As you were. Commander Jason-Aaron Colson …

There's nine seperate games going on right now, according to the live hub... now that's gotta be some sort of record.

How do i get inside King Kais house, i dont see it! i read on the developers site that their is one

Has anyone create a BYOND webring?

I have just added the completely randomly selected syllables "Dan" and "Tom" to my random ancient deity/wizard name …

if you have been IMed in Aol's AIM by a person named poop654654645465 and you were offered to download a game plz dont …

Could someone please make a detailed tutorial outlining the steps needed to make a high-quality request for new …

Post requests for tutorials here, and I, or other board members, will try to accomodate you.

Depending on the date it arrives in stores, and contingent on my continued survival without distractions, that's the …

Just curious... since sunzoner and I are both creatively thinking about it... WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN FORCES WITH THE …

The following twenty magic items are all the product of my quest reward randomizer mentioned elsewhere on these boards …

Nothing about Byond, but this is still very important news that all should read and consider spreading to people able …

RIGHT NOW WE ARE PLAYING AD&D ON LEXICONIMY! COME IN NOW!

i just found the perfect nonmork dinner... cream of mushroom soup and ouster crackers!

Please visit my webpage at http://tal2000.terrashare.com . There is a vote on my homepage concerning my webpage. Please …

> Fixed: html color tags in the atomic "text" attribute were not being parsed. As a convenience, you can set "bgcolor" …

I need help in the terrain to fill up 1 single 550 x 550 map. I dont know what kind of terrain to add. I already have …

> Have you seen Aliens? No hull breaches, except on board the Lusaco, after you fly back up to it on the DUH-4 Yechenne …

Sigh.. I havn't been able to get any work done on my games since I downloaded the demo of Demise. It is very good and …

I JUST WISTELdEE the entire in the hall iof the mountain king!! i am verry not thingking right! light headeed

Well, the "Gathering of BYOND" is increasingly a meaningless notion as more and more games get more and more usage …

As my computer ages and my floppy/SuperDisk drive begins to act funky, my fancy turns lightly to thoughts of hard drive …

i have lost all my code. this means dark tower is gone. my mistery game i wont reveal is gone. its all gone. my space …

From the DM Guide: "Although this guide will suffice as an introduction to the language, it was initially written for …

How can i make a healing center? i need a code. not a refferal to a tutorial.

42... In case you havnt heard. On friday, may 12th, Douglas Adams, Author of the cult book, tv, and radio series: The …

Isn't Pac Man continuous motion? That is, if you press a direction key, don't you travel in that direction …

I got some ideas that people may use, i get too many and too complicated ones thats why i dont make 'em. 1.Azure Dreams …

Anyone gettong never winter nights when it finally come out? I hope it will not be a vapourware...

I just happened on this document by mistake when I was searching for Jules Verne (you'll see his name if you look at it …

to make me change my mind........... goodbye. this is joby signing off forever... nothing agenst you all... but i …

> Its interesting for games theory, but is it ethical to conciously practice this in real life? Post answers to babble …

Would you pay to play a game called Final Fantasy Online? Where you get to be any final fantasy character ever made, …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 ...