Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

In fact, it's going on right now. Hope to see you all online!

There is a meeting for the co-creators of our RPG, at Saturday 17th at 4pm EST. This mainly applies to OmegaRedd, …

Ugh, its hard to find good help these days... Neways, DBZ-Spar has a new webpage, and this time, IM THE WEBMASTER! …

Check this link out if you want to make a stand alone Zelda game. http:// openzelda.zelda-temple.com/

I've created the darned funniest banner yet. It uses a nice 70's reference, too. But no sneak peeks! You'll have to …

I found the word "RPG" 7 times on the game HUB... (I don't really have a problem with them, jes making babble =)

No, I'm not screaming because I missed the GoB... I'm screaming because of WHY I missed the GoB. I started up Jagged …

I was thinking of making a game similar to this. Although instead of having tame-able (sp?) you would be the animal, or …

Next Tuesday I'll be off on vacation for a couple of weeks. Before that time I intend to do another rev of the FAQ …

Back when I was 12 in early 2000, I hada dream that one day I would have my own computer instead of waiting for my dad …

Did anyone post their BYOND game here??? http://www.mpogd.com/

I've been really busy lately, but I did manage to keep working on that newbie tutorial. I don't think I'm going to be …

I'm looking for one more person to help with the design of Majehrr. You would basically help with planning the …

Must play snood....... very addictive..... can't... stop.... interfereing.. with.. speech...

Which would you prefer? .-=[ Spuzzum ]=-.

Well, this morning I got some intriguing spam from a poetry website. I could win $1000 for my poem of twenty lines of …

How much would you pay for email with your own domain (eg: [email protected])? I don't live in the states so any …

Tonight, the poll results have been called in. Due to strangeness with the forum formatting, the table is way down at …

Who all felt it? I did... I was sitting in math class when suddenly, I felt really weird. I looked at my desk, and I …

I was wondering... I have some money, I want to buy a game, but I can't really decide for myself. What commercial games …

Let this be a warning to those of you who think it would be cool to have your own Internet domain name... Remember when …

Well, it did last night anyway. I played a marathon 7 games of Cribbage against my parents--four versus Dad and then …

I'm back from my little "business trip". I was able to acquire four million dollars in venture capital, so expect BYOND …

I've been invited to dinner tonight. Never one to turn down free food, I accepted. I'm disappointed I won't get to see …

Majehrr has entered it's design/development stages. You can take a look at how it's progressing by going here: …

Oh, the irony.

Directed towards our newer users, but no one in particular: I'm really glad you're all lending an actual voice to the …

A lot of people have problems figuring out what their compilation errors mean. Heck, even I do sometimes. I'm nearly …

I, OmegaRedd, Nacho and Gazoot(I hope) is going to make a fantasy rpg in DM. The problem is we are not very good at …

Since Spuzz likes to tweak me about it, I thought I'd mention that the updated BYOND FAQ is in progress. I'm using …

I'll be gone until Sunday evening. Harrass Dan with your feature requests (no, not really)! Have fun everybody!

There was a GoB tonight, wasn't there? Dang. Well, at least I was productive...

Gughunter's ghost's ghost is dead!

What is the installed base of BYOND? How many people are using it to program games? How many players are there? How …

I am sorry to say that... I will not be leaving this place. ;>

Time to take stock of all these new people. Here's a little census for us to fill out. All questions are optional …

There are so many new names in the forum now that I can no longer keep people straight. (Especially Deadron, but that's …

C++, Basic? What is Byond's code name?

You can reboot your world without providing a reboot verb, simply by typing in .debug reboot When you're hosting it …

How do you program in BYOND? When I program in VB, I think of everything in term of "forms" and "buttons". But I can't …

In about 20 minutes!

Prompted by a posting in which Air Mapster said: > Well, DragonSnot looks pretty nice... ;-) Thanks! But rest assured …

So we know that Dantom has been hard at work in the labs, cooking up a long-rumored release...so what's happening back …

Hey, it might encourage some people to start posting more... idea, or not? Then you could have a special Dantom tag …

Which game should I work on? (Thanks to Z for the poll.) AntWorld: The Ant Wars (Comic/RTS) APC (RTS) Covert Assault …

By the way, the latest BYOND release is 272 (yours is 271). OR IS IT??

There hasn't been a new BYOND release since January 14! Are we expected to believe that Dantom has done nothing in …

Hi guys... I neglected to tell everybody I'd be taking a trip beforehand, as I thought I'd have internet access for the …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 ...