Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

It was another fun GoB. Theodis and I went to L&D; as we were about to begin, Dan came in, and in no time he made into …

Haven't had much time since returning from vacation (always the way), so no progress on game stuff. However, I did …

Well, October is just around the corner and there's been a nip in the Northeast Ohio air these last few days. So it's …

Don't tell anyone, but I figured out how to run programs in this computer at school! Shh! =) Now all I have to do is …

Connecting to byond://dantom#Deadron/ LivingDead.dmb. The above statement is a damned lie... or maybe even a statistic! …

Guy, I swiped your client eye offset code from TFAU (you know, the code like what you have in SpaceTug). You don't …

Er, not sure if the meaning was clear when I replied to it way back in General... but I don't violently portray myself …

If you take into account how many posts there are on this forum... just think about how much typing that was! Heck, if …

Given the server hassles, and my need to do post-vacation cleaning that should have been pre-vacation cleaning, I'm …

Shall I tell you about my trip? Though I'm 23, this was the first time I've gone on a major trip by myself. I went to …

Testing... Akron to Polaris... come in, Polaris!

Another spammer down! I'm at 3 kills, so far. =) Remember, everyone, if you're having trouble with spam, don't just …

The bad news is, I have the flu today. Yuck. The good news is, I hit 6'0" today! Hooray! *Cough*

Well, I was prodding away at the alien, having a fun time. Then it hit me for the second time, which scared me a …

Despite a few incidents of colossal ineptitude, I managed to make some improvements to SpaceTug tonight (though it took …

Well, here are the minutes, so to speak! Attendance at the GoB was a little smaller than last week (2 players, to be …

I won't be around for the bulk of the day (and neither are some of the other regulars it appears), but I'd still like …

Hey just posting because I haven't in a while...Was gone for quite some time due to a retarded roomate and an attempt …

In the Build menu it has a new greyed out "Build EXE" option. Things to come?

Bah! Went to the Hub and I can't connect to L&D. And the icons are gone too. I assume it's just due to some …

I'm going on vacation now... I'll see everyone next week! Z

I'm the one who posted to every forum! =)

I'll be on vacation from Friday to the Sunday after that. I'll try to leave L&D in a workable state with some extra …

In a half hour or so(4PM PST, 7PM EST, 1AM GMT (I think)), we will be meeting up in the hub (I guess) for another game …

With the fairly large amount of posting going on, you regulars might want to set your default view to "Message". In …

You're reading a post made by a proud owner of a brand new 17" monitor. Teehee!

I've been working pretty heavily in BYOND all week and I haven't yet come across a single bug of any importance -- …

I was looking at CGI and java games on the web, and there are certainly a lot of them out there (I was just trying …

Yes! No more proxy servers with closed ports. Thank you SyGate. My fingers are itching... I feel like making a great …

Well I just did the official (and technical) transfer of power of my EverQuest guild. I'm a grown adult who has hired …

I'm posting this from my school computer lab. I'm now available from 12:00 PM every day, because my last two courses …

So the major time sinks in my life for the past year or so have been: - EverQuest - BYOND - Writing a play Writing a …

Here thou art! (Wow, good image size; it fits almost perfectly in the text area in 800x600.) 'Tis an actual screen shot …

I just remembered (ha) that I'm a musician, so if you need midi music for a game or perhaps a sfx, I may be able to …

Amazing. The new manuals showed up today. We spent some time proofing the drafts, but I knew that the minute I got my …

Man oh man, what a treat! Now I can just make graphics for a single color of clothing and let players dye them whatever …

I found a computer in the public library in the town I'm staying in. It looks like I won't be wiped off the face of …

If no one posts in General, the timestamps of Tom's reply to my "Dream Seeker freezes" post and my reply to Tom's "Re: …

Anyone tried the new features yet? I was going to last night, but got caught up in some other stuff and forgot …

i havent even finished the download and i cant wait to try it

I was just browsing around when I came across www.worldforge.com (I think) which is a bunch of Linux people trying to …

This page offers info about ways to set up a server that will get lots of use. http://www.kegel.com/ c10k.html

I realized belatedly that I had left out two Cheapass games from my favorites list: Lord of the Fries Probably the all …

I really like the Forum colors. Especially the cool (in both common senses of the word) blue letters for the primary …

If any of you want to use pre-rendered 3D models , the site 3dcafe.com has oodles of them. The server is pretty slow, …

Well, i'm off to beautiful Nelson BC to study music. Wish me luck and swing by my game's page! We've got over 12000 …

Okay, I know I said I wasn't going to get Diablo II, and I swear I didn't... my friends got it for me for my birthday, …

I'm back! Dee dee dee dee da! That said, I'm going to sleep... vacations are hard sometimes. I guess I'll be fine in …

Thought you were in the old forum for a minute, didn't you? :) Anyway, I just had a blindingly obvious idea that could …

Every mailing list/web board has a resident curmudgeon -- you know, opinionated, occasional jerk, usually somewhat …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145