Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

"Alien" = SpaceTug "Aliens" = FaceHug Since I started doing this, I'll just let you know how far I've gotten: …

My partner works in politics, so I'll be shanghaied (sp?) into watching election coverage tonight instead of being in …

Yay, I'm doing it tonight! Well, for a while there, we played DragonSnot, and I won a few games, even though I …

Okay this week I'm finally the one adding stuff to the game, and I'm pretty excited about these changes which I think …

Irritatingly, I shall no longer have web access (mostly due to a lack of permanent accommodation!), I may be away for …

Eric and the Gazebo by Richard Aronson Let us cast our minds back to the early days of fantasy role-playing... In the …

Dan mentioned some glitches in the forum so I spent far too much time today fixing them. Far too much time! But I …

I like the pumpkin. It goes well with the Web page colors! You should leave it up until it starts to get all moldy and …

I'll be off at a Moliere play...so everyone should have fun without me (like they always do). My parting gift is a …

Tom won a game of Dragon Snot. Z

I might make an appearance, I might not. Considering that Sunday's my birthday and I'm taking a trip to The Keg for a …

...so I know some Shakespeare. Sue me. =) But in this context, 'wicked' is 'cool'! What I have in store for you all …

For tomorrow's GoB, we've done an update to DragonSnot which includes new dragons by Guy, new music by Gazoot, and a …

Since the wonderful addition of screenshots to BYOND (did I mention I'm happy about that?), I thought I might see if I …

Computer Games is a favorite magazine of mine for a bit more intellectual take on things (though I'll never recover …

Something got messed up in this rather hasty upload attempt. I think we prematurely ended the GoB. We're working on it!

If you don't mind waiting another half-hour or so, we should have a brand-spanking new release (256) in time for the …

The Month of Classics is going great -- Take 15, Reversi, and DragonSnot are all in playable states, and Guy's Cribbage …

Sorry I missed it! Sounds like there was some time zone confusion. Once the live hub is up it should be much easier to …

You can upload your own icon to DragonSnot or use the one it hands you -- either way, there are now icons associated …

Either I'm having a really big problem with IE, or you changed your old system of link colours with CSS... I like it!

Question for the DragonSnot crew. Have you experimented with using flick() to handle the flow rather than rapidly …

Okay so in response to the GoB I have: - Made it much easier to tell who you are. - Fixed it so that one player winning …

So we rolled out DragonSnot and announced the Deadron Development Team: Gazoot, Guy and myself will be co-developing …

Here's something I got in my e-mail today. I joined a B.C. anti-extinction organisation (that is fighting for animal …

Okay, I want to show up tonight but I want to be absolutely sure of the time. 7pm CST, that is -0600 GMT right? In that …

Okay I'm back to raising expectations about my new game. I'm very very excited about it. And mostly because of my …

First we went to L&D and played a few rounds of that. I actually won a game! Of course, when I was Lwen, I died right …

By the response I'm getting, I figure that it's off tonight. And I actually managed to show up, too!

Hey, can anyone access dantom#Spuzzum? I can, but all I get is a blank screen when I get there. Same thing for other …

I hate school. If I didn't have access to computers at all, I wouldn't be bored because I wouldn't be thinking about …

OK I was wondering if anyone either programmer or server host would like to share there AIM Screen Name...so that we …

Very successful! We had some heated battles of L&D, a few more rounds of Sheep II, and finished with a custom tour of …

Check out the latest incarnation of Destiny Online. Pop over to byond://dantom#jamesmurphy/ DO2.dmb. Not much to do at …

Well, I've decided to modify my current method of trying to COMPLETE games in the specified order. So now, I'm trying …

Well, I'm a few hours into developing Cribbage. So far, so good... I have a shufflable deck of cards and a bunch of …

There's nothing for me to read on the forums... my schoolwork is extremely easy and boring today. =P

Your book, fellas, very nice. I can't speak for the BYOND novice, but from the seasoned user's perspective, the book is …

Tomorrow night will be another GoB... 7 pm PST (California/Coquitlam) or 10 pm EST (Ohio). :) For that matter, I'll …

Well I made good progress tonight on my Classic game, and possibly came up with some issues. First, the animation works …

In the tradition of Spuzzum, here are my current projects and the order in which I'm planning to do them right now: …

Where to begin? * The dantom server crashed a couple of times to delay things at the beginning. Then it crashed again …

I'm off to see The Exorcist, the wonderful Exorcist of lore! (*sung (badly) to the tune of "We're Off to See the …

Oh, I'm liking the new level for L&D. I could put it up now, but I want to do a bit more work first. By GoB I probably …

This really cracked me up: Summoner Geeks

The big icons are working A-OK! They are a boon to mankind.

I'm dying to know if the new path stuff in 253 works. Spuzz-- can you double-click-to-launch your files in "My …

Next update: day F. =)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ...