Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

This isn't a GoB report but it does inform you of what I did when everyone else vanished. I got to level 75 with 17324 …

Well, I cancelled my EQ account months ago, but I'm still on an Everlasting Quest for amusement and information. And …

I was the winner of every game at last night's GoB. Hooray for me! Maybe there will be some competition on Thursday...

For anyone who cares, the Liberal party has won again! Yay Jean...!

I arrived late, so I missed the sultry banter between the regular GoBBers, but I'm sure they can provide the details …

On 11/25/00 1:09 pm Spuzzum wrote: > With my broken arm and all, I haven't gotten around to it. I'll do it now, I …

I don't like pre-discussing my projects, but then I don't like people thinking I'm not doing anything either... So in …

Anyone who hasn't received a request to be added to my contact list and whom was there before, please send an ICQ …

Now that I've been released from the hospital, I believe I shall inform you all about the reason for my absence since …

Yes, I know Zilal is out of town, but we can still possibly have a fun GoB without her! At the moment a Cribbage drone …

I'm heading to NYC now until the weekend. Happy thanksgiving, everyone! Z

Okay I finally did a little something today, even if it's not releasable yet: I got the Step BYOND tutorial into a …

I noticed this when I was searching through an open-source project called ASC (a very fun game... I encourage you to …

It was fun! We played the masterpiece of modern survival horror, Drummond Cribbage. Z unveiled a taste of a new project …

God and modem connection willing, I'll be at the GoB tonight. There will be a slightly-enhanced version of Cribbage …

Guy and I played cribbage. I had fun. Tom and I played cribbage. That was fun too. Cribbage is fun. Grunt. Deadron …

Sigh. I'll probably check in around 8:30 or so...I'm hoping to see Cribbage!

Wow, this is a neat idea. I just found out about it today, and I was about to submit BYOND when I noticed it was …

First I went to DO2 (I think) where people started attacking me. Then Deadron made me show him Backgammon, where he …

I remember a long time ago there was talk of allowing people to connect to byond games via telnet. Has this feature …

In my attempt to creat a game under 4k, last night I wrote up a BYOND version of "Sixes," which was the dice game I …

I got home late so I won't be at GoB tonight -- but we did add a little surprise to DragonSnot for tonight. See if you …

When BYOND "goes public," I WILL be able to direct a number of GemStoners over here, I'm sure. Maybe fewer than I hope, …

I played backgammon with Tom, then with Spuzzum. Backgammon is located at polaris/zilal/backgammon. Known bugs include: …

I have to ask... is it possible to hook up two computers simply by connecting them with a phone line through the modem …

"Alien" = SpaceTug "Aliens" = FaceHug Since I started doing this, I'll just let you know how far I've gotten: …

My partner works in politics, so I'll be shanghaied (sp?) into watching election coverage tonight instead of being in …

Yay, I'm doing it tonight! Well, for a while there, we played DragonSnot, and I won a few games, even though I …

Okay this week I'm finally the one adding stuff to the game, and I'm pretty excited about these changes which I think …

Irritatingly, I shall no longer have web access (mostly due to a lack of permanent accommodation!), I may be away for …

Eric and the Gazebo by Richard Aronson Let us cast our minds back to the early days of fantasy role-playing... In the …

Dan mentioned some glitches in the forum so I spent far too much time today fixing them. Far too much time! But I …

I like the pumpkin. It goes well with the Web page colors! You should leave it up until it starts to get all moldy and …

I'll be off at a Moliere play...so everyone should have fun without me (like they always do). My parting gift is a …

Tom won a game of Dragon Snot. Z

I might make an appearance, I might not. Considering that Sunday's my birthday and I'm taking a trip to The Keg for a …

...so I know some Shakespeare. Sue me. =) But in this context, 'wicked' is 'cool'! What I have in store for you all …

For tomorrow's GoB, we've done an update to DragonSnot which includes new dragons by Guy, new music by Gazoot, and a …

Since the wonderful addition of screenshots to BYOND (did I mention I'm happy about that?), I thought I might see if I …

Computer Games is a favorite magazine of mine for a bit more intellectual take on things (though I'll never recover …

Something got messed up in this rather hasty upload attempt. I think we prematurely ended the GoB. We're working on it!

If you don't mind waiting another half-hour or so, we should have a brand-spanking new release (256) in time for the …

The Month of Classics is going great -- Take 15, Reversi, and DragonSnot are all in playable states, and Guy's Cribbage …

Sorry I missed it! Sounds like there was some time zone confusion. Once the live hub is up it should be much easier to …

You can upload your own icon to DragonSnot or use the one it hands you -- either way, there are now icons associated …

Either I'm having a really big problem with IE, or you changed your old system of link colours with CSS... I like it!

Question for the DragonSnot crew. Have you experimented with using flick() to handle the flow rather than rapidly …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 ...