Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

All of my Hunter beta announcements will be on my new forum, so head there to see if there's any last minute changes …

Wow, I feel proud. The first time I looked on your website, read up on the language, and downloaded and sampled some …

My Spuzzbomb test ad is up! Hooray! ;-)

From an E3 article at JustAdventure.Com: " Um, Those Are Sheep, Aren't They? Another nonadventure that I can't wait to …

Quote from a recent post: * And the Idiot-of-the-Year Award goes to: Spuzzum, from Coquitlam, British Columbia, for his …

I just figured I'd let y'all know that it's pretty cheap nowadays to have your own .com site. (Of course most of the …

Where can I get this RPG Maker thing? Or any other RPG maker! All I've used is BYOND and I'm very open to other …

I assume the Easter egg is the banner item that has started popping up. Clicking on it takes you to a form where you …

Is anyone else making a library of RPG Maker icons? If not, I am, so don't make more work for yourself than I already …

The old "DUNG" page may now be found here. It will exist until I properly archive the forums, which are about the only …

I've been working with a lot of hierarchical objects lately, and I just came to a conclusion that cost me a day of …

I wrote some more critter AI, went into the game, and my training dummy started attacking me. This freaked me out for a …

The new Easter egg is the Edit functions? Maybe we can copy text from the stat panels now? We can view a text map …

This was our most productive day yet! We just added two new features that are sure to add some luster to the show. We …

I'm referring to the new practice of listing the bug-spotter with the bug. A nifty incentive. Hopefully this weekend …

Hey, this is the Rainmaker. If anyone remembers me, I was the DBZ: Scramble For The Dragon Balls guy, waaaaaaay back …

Do you think there might be any way people could use a .dms script to cause bad things for other people?

Well, I have a good friend who is trying to develop a free Everquest type game and asked me if I knew any programmers …

(Don't get too excited) Dan and I are currently in the midst of our two week "bizness pow-wow". We are spending day & …

I had hoped to do some byond coding after my vacation, but this is an intense time of year for me and I won't have time …

When I create temporary files, I often use a ".x" extension to indicate that the file can be thrown away safely. If I …

This is the order in which I will finish all of my games. Some of them are new, but I won't take the time to announce …

If you see this subject line in your email, do NOT open it! Delete it straight away! Same thing goes for files with …

As Uncle Darth would say, "Impressive... most impressive." Hopefully I'll give the Telnet scripting a whirl this …

Just a test ... we're having server problems ...

I was working on adding NPC's and monsters to Cerulea, and I did some preliminary coding of the procs that allow a …

Want to read a spam message I just got? It's probably the most inappropriate thing to ever telemarket to anyone. Note …

I like your site, AbyssDragon, and its concept. I like it that people think my text-mangling system is neat. And that …

Go read the old forums before release 2.0... it's nostalgic! All of the features that the good ol' Dantomites said were …

Hooray for me. I uploaded an incomplete version of the goodies page, mainly because I haven't yet uploaded the …

OWAH TAGOO SIAM. IAM TOODUM TOOP LAY BEEYON DE. NO SALES MINNOW LOUD. Remember, when in doubt, Mad Gab!

Just a quick note to say "hello". I've been lurking these pages since the first DUNG forum went up... still havent …

"I em hookt on fonics cuz fonics is hookt on mee!" Is anyone else out there totally and utterly annoyed when people …

What seems like ages ago i registered a key Hyakugei in Dung, and i've tried over and over again to 'get' it back, with …

Whenever I click on the link for Spuzzum's post below (Getting discussion going...going...going), Netscape goes into a …

Due to lack of noise in the babble forum I'm going to introduce a new topic: "What makes a good online RPG?" Discuss!

Tom, you didn't make it so just you and me can post, did you? I always knew you were a sneaky one. Z

We're off to Ashland during the next week, for the first of our two annual trips to the Shakespeare festival there. I …

Yep, my friends and I went last year and came away with memories to last a lifetime. I also nearly choked to death on a …

Where's DUNGman? Oh, wait, I mean BYONDman. Well? =)

Spotted this at work today while looking for a non-toxic paper plate substitute. E3 is, to the best of my knowledge, …

There are some 326 posts in the last week... Thumbs up, Dantom!

Nice little sheep game, Zilal! I suck at it right now...almost got my furthest when I accidentally hit wait instead of …

A link to the Dream Seeker version of my website is up at dantom#Spuzzum (and that's all, no path delimiters …

Missed Guy T., Gemiko (don't know who this is, actually), and DerDragon by about 2 minutes each when I was AFK all 3 …

I'm the same guy that posted under "sarge" except I changed my name to drunkenwulf. NO reason. Anyway, remember was …

You should no longer have a need for those bothersome [pre] and [/pre] tags. Example: mob verb tagfree usr << "I'm tag …

There was a little glitch in the forum that caused some of the spacing to get formatted incorrectly. A few of the …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 1143 1144 1145