Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

You can upload your own icon to DragonSnot or use the one it hands you -- either way, there are now icons associated …

Either I'm having a really big problem with IE, or you changed your old system of link colours with CSS... I like it!

Question for the DragonSnot crew. Have you experimented with using flick() to handle the flow rather than rapidly …

Okay so in response to the GoB I have: - Made it much easier to tell who you are. - Fixed it so that one player winning …

So we rolled out DragonSnot and announced the Deadron Development Team: Gazoot, Guy and myself will be co-developing …

Here's something I got in my e-mail today. I joined a B.C. anti-extinction organisation (that is fighting for animal …

Okay, I want to show up tonight but I want to be absolutely sure of the time. 7pm CST, that is -0600 GMT right? In that …

Okay I'm back to raising expectations about my new game. I'm very very excited about it. And mostly because of my …

First we went to L&D and played a few rounds of that. I actually won a game! Of course, when I was Lwen, I died right …

By the response I'm getting, I figure that it's off tonight. And I actually managed to show up, too!

Hey, can anyone access dantom#Spuzzum? I can, but all I get is a blank screen when I get there. Same thing for other …

I hate school. If I didn't have access to computers at all, I wouldn't be bored because I wouldn't be thinking about …

OK I was wondering if anyone either programmer or server host would like to share there AIM Screen Name...so that we …

Very successful! We had some heated battles of L&D, a few more rounds of Sheep II, and finished with a custom tour of …

Check out the latest incarnation of Destiny Online. Pop over to byond://dantom#jamesmurphy/ DO2.dmb. Not much to do at …

Well, I've decided to modify my current method of trying to COMPLETE games in the specified order. So now, I'm trying …

Well, I'm a few hours into developing Cribbage. So far, so good... I have a shufflable deck of cards and a bunch of …

There's nothing for me to read on the forums... my schoolwork is extremely easy and boring today. =P

Your book, fellas, very nice. I can't speak for the BYOND novice, but from the seasoned user's perspective, the book is …

Tomorrow night will be another GoB... 7 pm PST (California/Coquitlam) or 10 pm EST (Ohio). :) For that matter, I'll …

Well I made good progress tonight on my Classic game, and possibly came up with some issues. First, the animation works …

In the tradition of Spuzzum, here are my current projects and the order in which I'm planning to do them right now: …

Where to begin? * The dantom server crashed a couple of times to delay things at the beginning. Then it crashed again …

I'm off to see The Exorcist, the wonderful Exorcist of lore! (*sung (badly) to the tune of "We're Off to See the …

Oh, I'm liking the new level for L&D. I could put it up now, but I want to do a bit more work first. By GoB I probably …

This really cracked me up: Summoner Geeks

The big icons are working A-OK! They are a boon to mankind.

I'm dying to know if the new path stuff in 253 works. Spuzz-- can you double-click-to-launch your files in "My …

Next update: day F. =)

This sort of game is very doable in BYOND...: http://www.geocities.com/ SiliconValley/Foothills/6993/ marbles/index.html

You just had to release 252 when I was asleep or at school, now, didn't you. (Not sure when, because I don't turn on my …

Guy T. great looking icons. I'd like to see the image up close, say, is that the image from the manual... Us Europeans …

At the GoB things were going fine until I encountered some horrible, horrible lag. I didn't know whether to blame it on …

It was another fun GoB. Theodis and I went to L&D; as we were about to begin, Dan came in, and in no time he made into …

Haven't had much time since returning from vacation (always the way), so no progress on game stuff. However, I did …

Well, October is just around the corner and there's been a nip in the Northeast Ohio air these last few days. So it's …

Don't tell anyone, but I figured out how to run programs in this computer at school! Shh! =) Now all I have to do is …

Connecting to byond://dantom#Deadron/ LivingDead.dmb. The above statement is a damned lie... or maybe even a statistic! …

Guy, I swiped your client eye offset code from TFAU (you know, the code like what you have in SpaceTug). You don't …

Er, not sure if the meaning was clear when I replied to it way back in General... but I don't violently portray myself …

If you take into account how many posts there are on this forum... just think about how much typing that was! Heck, if …

Given the server hassles, and my need to do post-vacation cleaning that should have been pre-vacation cleaning, I'm …

Shall I tell you about my trip? Though I'm 23, this was the first time I've gone on a major trip by myself. I went to …

Testing... Akron to Polaris... come in, Polaris!

Another spammer down! I'm at 3 kills, so far. =) Remember, everyone, if you're having trouble with spam, don't just …

The bad news is, I have the flu today. Yuck. The good news is, I hit 6'0" today! Hooray! *Cough*

Well, I was prodding away at the alien, having a fun time. Then it hit me for the second time, which scared me a …

Despite a few incidents of colossal ineptitude, I managed to make some improvements to SpaceTug tonight (though it took …

Well, here are the minutes, so to speak! Attendance at the GoB was a little smaller than last week (2 players, to be …

I won't be around for the bulk of the day (and neither are some of the other regulars it appears), but I'd still like …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 ...