Pixel Movement

by Forum_account
Pixel Movement
A pixel movement library for isometric and top-down maps.
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

A pixel movement library for isometric and top-down maps.
Page: 1 2 3 4

A tutorial explaining how to download, install, and use my Pixel Movement library.
Page: 1 2

I am a tad new to this library, so sorry if this question is obvious and I'm just blind: I want to change the starting …

Hey I'm using your pixel movement library for my Gi2W entry and I have a small problem, I have only changed the …

I posted an update earlier today. The big changes are: The library now uses the Keyboard library for input. Many vars …

Hey I just have a small problem, I'm making a shooter using your side_view map format 3d method. Basically everything …

I created a simple playable demo using the Pixel Movement library. The library supports BYOND's isometric and …

mob/Move(var/turf/ NewLoc,NewDir) if(src.Sprinting && !src.density && NewLoc.Enter(src)) src.AddAura("Fly") …

First off I'd like to thank you FA for all the work and sweat you put into this lib, It's been a great help, and it …

is there anyway to default to the byond movement of walking to each tile while still using the pixel movement lib? …

i just can't get this code to work. i think it has something to do with the move proc. thank you in advanced with this …

I've been brainstorming on how I should go about a few things, and it's bothering me. Problem 1: I am simply trying to …

I am using Pixel Movement, Is it possible to move diognal using only 4 Dirs so it dosnt keep its default icon_state …

All that's needed to allow use of bound_x/y (because right now it messes up collisions) is this: mob icon = 'mob.dmi' …

when using bounding boxes with dimensions less than 16

if(src.density) src.density=0;src.layer=6 src.icon_state="fly" src.overlays+=FlightShadow …

I am making my game using this library and now i coded fly verb, when ever i set user density to 0 and they bump into …

So just transferring my post from ID:714629, I don't believe that I'm overriding any proc. I just overrided the …

mob bump(mob/box/b, d) if(istype(b)) b.move(d) ..() box pwidth = 16 pheight = 16 icon = 'General.dmi' icon_state = …

Is there a reason, or is it too late, to use bound_x/y and bound_width/height instead of pixel_x/y and pwidth/pheight?

I'm trying to make bouncy walls using bump(). However, a problem occurs when you bump into two walls at the same time …

A fairly significant update to the Pixel Movement library.

Before BYOND had native support for pixel movement, the Pixel Movement library had its own pixel movement …

I just posted another update. Here is a list of the changes: Fixed runtime errors that were caused by the mob's …

Pixel Movement 3.0 Most of the changes focus on improving performance. There are a few ways this is done: 1. Minimizing …

Some simple techniques you can use to optimize performance in projects using my Pixel Movement library.

I just posted an update to my Pixel Movement library. The major changes include: Control Customization This comes in …

The long-overdue update to my Pixel Movement library is here!