A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10

Tier3 classes unlocked for all players! Come play with us this Saturday evening

Could someone please link me to the pics of every possible card and what class level each of them gives you?

Casual Quest Let's Play

I'd like a bit of info, who to contact, the pricing, etc.

Version 1.36 addressed some more bugs, and made some balance changes. Most notably, Iain increased the difficulty of …

This is another quick release to fix the score boards, but this time I fixed a few other minor issues as well …

This is a quick release to fix the incompatibility with BYOND version 494. Now, the reason there's a question-mark in …

Was playing CQ randomly a few hours ago, and some fellow was posting some rather inappropriate links. Spamming them at …

(Sorry to intrude, CauTi0N. Iain mentioned that some of the CQ regulars and others showed an interest in helping test …

Hi cats, This is not likely a bug in the code, most likely a bug user-end, but I was playing with a person with the key …

Created by TikTik VERSION 1.6 I was told to post this by IainPeregrine. Key ______________ HP=Health ATK=Attack …

Heres the tier list for playing a Solo game. Feel free to make suggestions. Note: This is not my opinion, these are the …

Dear Iain, Hey there, it's Yurokei. I left BYOND quite some time ago, taking some time away from online gaming and …

May I introduce... The Singing Queen's Chanji Mirror of Isis with Ancient Kyamite Stone. How it works? The adventurers …

Hey, bet you didn't expect this one from me.

Either by BYOND or through gmail (Alturos for both). I believe Iain should have mentioned I'd be contacting you. Thanks.

I've already noted Joram's suggestions. If you find any bugs, post 'em here, or if you have ideas, post them here as …
Page: 1 2

Well,this is just a suggestion. I personally believe that customs should only be able to be activated on a card wave. I …

So,Caution is now the person who creates the customs/recolors and gets the pay from the subs as of now? As i recall,ian …

Tracking list of items fixed or updated: Updates Skill descriptions have been updated for the browser popups to include …

Updates will be worked on pretty extensively this weekend, trying to fix pretty much everything listed here in these …

There are a lot of odds and ends in the skill system that will need to be cleaned up. For instance, the rogue fire …

When you obtain the Revolutionary class, it calls it a "Rebel" in the chat. It should be called Revolutionary, since …

So I got Lich in the process of getting my recolour, and I noticed the skeletons are even more braindead now. Every one …

So I was trying out my recolour, got it, and ran into a bit of an issue. I can restore my HP+Aura when it comes to a …

It's in the Regressia page, but this is more appropriate. https://www.facebook.com/ pages/Casual-Quest/249354181756312 …

I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who witnessed this: http:// www.freeimagehosting.net/bf868 (Sorry, I can't …

Interested if you had a list of things that I could look at. I'm not incredibly innovative with something that's not …

Just wondering if there was any change on the status of the money. If it hasn't gotten there by now I don't really have …

Shoot an e-mail my way when you get the chance.

If you fly into the top left corner of the map as a bat, and then turn back into a vampire, you get stuck. I did it …

When a Ninja (hero) attacks while in his invisible state, the first attack should be double damage, maybe a gold sword …

It would be nice to see the scoreboard repaired. Even if it means getting that awesome score all over again. Nothing …

Will go here. If/when Iain says they do.

I would like to propose 2 options for a Chakram tweak. 1. 2 damage per bump instead of only 1 or 2. Round permanance …

I've noticed that Causal Quest lacks audio completely, whether this is due to the game just being young, or just the …

Your server doesn't work. So if you were ever wondering why nobody plays on your server, there's your answer. Lately …

Iain, would you please add a server config file for server moderation? It would be something like mod.txt where we …

Read inside for details about custom characters. Also, some bug fixes and features that were requested on the forum.

I've combed the forums, but I've never seen this message posted. Was hosting the game and went afk, and when I came …

The way it is now is still kinda flawed, make it unpausable for 10 seconds or so after pausing, it needs to be long …

Is there one of these already? Since I don't recall there being any links in game or on the forum already that link to …

We cleared the map on wave 62 and ended up getting stuck. The game seems to think we haven't killed everything. I'm …

Like the band, I think there should be other special class combinations that work in a similar manner. Here are some …

If you're still interested here are some of my ideas for a hard mode difficulty. Faster moving genie projectiles …

Pirates' that pick up an invincibility shield and then use their 'ARR!' skill will have the effect removed once the arr …

vids are here http://www.youtube.com/user/ pboo777?feature=mhum#p/u sorry for bad quality (i found out how to get …

Well I didn't know whether to maybe tack this on to ninja but I'll just make a seperate topic. It was brought up a …
Page: 1 2