by Falacy
because BYOND.
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

because BYOND.
Page: 1 2 3

Hello Falacy, You can roam around with a box of ammo and a med kit; All machineguns have the same stats, same thing for …

Quick notes after trying to use the web client for a few minutes, probably 1,000 more issues I didn't get around to: …

Falacy, what happened to Paradise City? Please restore the game.

"Welcome BYOND". Does it still say that when you create a new "key"? I don't even know …
Page: 1 2

BYOND Sucks #5 Zeta Rips The main page is becoming increasingly overrun with Zeta rips as of late, seems to be 4 of …

BYOND Sucks #4 Security "We refuse to stop handing out keys to your front door, because people who know how to pick …

Grats on Greenlight, especially in just a week =D > Lummox wrote: >> NEStalgia made triple what your Kickstarter page …

I recently played 7 Days to Die. This game has already made over $500,000, and is selling itself for $35, meaning …
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

This community sure is amazing, 10/10 I've been banned from the general forums for years now (12 year olds with a ban …

BYOND Sucks #1 Forced Updates * Since I'm apparently making regular posts now, about how much BYOND sucks, I figure I'd …

BYOND Sucks #3 Top Devs The biggest reason BYOND fails: Its developers are a terrible cycle of people who don't know …

BYOND Sucks #2 Website Feature[les]s Remember when BYOND used to have a meaningful website, and charge membership for …

One of these things... is not like the others. Mysterious. https://unityads.unity3d.com/ …

Had a lot of sh*t and forgot my login info....GG

What do you want to see in Box Zombies?

The donation bar tends to block most of the map when you enter the dungeon. Perhaps it may do better on the opposite …

Box Zombies Overworld Update Released

FAQ on how to begin playing the game: 1) Hit Tab and go to Skills, Purchase Ally and set it to a skill slot, then …

Because this game is bringing me joy apon playing, I have decided to make a Let's Play of it. Here is a link to my …

Hello, [insert name here]! You have (probably) just stopped playing the early alpha version of Box Zombies. You can use …

Starting out you want to looking into seeing if the shop has any items. Your going to have a somewhat hard time finding …

how long is it gonna be down? :P

Box Zombies Update Released

Randomly generated dungeons now online for public testing

I'll keep this simple and awesome, like this particular game. The pixel-based mechanics are really smooth and shuts up …

Box Zombies: Secret Updates Box Zombies has undergone a lot of updates in the last month or so. Uncaptured hostile …

1. Make shadows darken mobs below/on one. 2. Variant of zombies (Missing squares? lolz). 3. Add swamps where it slows …

http://www.byond.com/games/ hubpic/101409_10682.png

Uh, how do you build stuff? I've gathered a ton of wood, and the building menu just shows hospitals, which I'm unable …

#1 <3

Zombies now drop randomized loot, and new inventory HUD systems have been added to display items …

So, I have tried various HUD styles and layouts for the building menu. This is the latest: …

I wish the corpses deleted faster, if you kill them fast enough they all pile up and cause serious framerate problems …

1. Use wood from trees for people to make barricades but the barricades have set HP 2. Different type of Box Zombies : …

Box Zombies! now uses actual bullets that fire in (almost) full 360 degrees, instead of the previous system that just …

Graphic flavored updates: http://www.byond.com/games/ hubpic/101409_10655.png

Which shadows look best? Or, if all those angles look wrong, feel free to doodle up your own version. 1: …