Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
ID:67378

Version 4 Alpha Testing Has Finally Arrived!

NFF is a game with storyline created from the actual timeline of the game recorded. The history of this game and events that happened along the way becoming recorded and recognized as the story that creates NFF. The actions of the players affect what happened, so it can roughly be described as a RPvP.

Featuring:

• A fun combat system, making skill a primary factor in the equation.
  • An Interesting Community, Ready to start drama in the game that won't have you annoyed, leaving you always something to do.
  • Complete Creation, allowing you to create your character and be different from anyone else.
  • Original Progression System, A system to make the game more balanced that no other game we know has. No more cliche leveling system, but a system based on passives that'll keep you less focused on training but more on the actual game.
  • And much more!

We are currently trying to improve and bring this game back into the right direction! This game is in its Alpha stages, meaning there is a lot of updates and changes taking place. If you wish to help us or give off any other constructive criticism.

how can i make it less laggy
Game is up regardless of what it says on the hub.

Sometimes it decides to be retarded and not show that the game is online even when it is. Simply go to the link under the overview to connect.
awwww i hate when the server goes down
Reason this game pwns the others:

1. It has Ranmaru's clan (Kyomou)

2. I can actualy understand what the jutsus do

3. More customization. Your learned jutsus don't just revolve around your clan.
Brennenstuhl wrote:
Reason this game pwns the others:

1. It has Ranmaru's clan (Kyomou)

2. I can actualy understand what the jutsus do

3. More customization. Your learned jutsus don't just revolve around your clan.

Goa is better right now....more clans/jutsus and better fighting style...you cant katon a target....he doesnt turn himself to the target when doing jutsus only when attacking

You guys who made the game need to fix the connected to world thing

Sometimes when i get on it just sit there and says connected to world
FUCKING SEX, IT NEEDS TO COME UP
Haha,I liked that intense fight between Karns Org between Leaf,It truly made the game interesting.

this game just keeps suprising me.

~Leh master of disguise.
They shouyld make the exp training when learning jutsus faster....
this game is cool, graphics are very good...gameplay is very good too...just that exp thing...it was ok at first,but it really gets annoying when you have to wait like 7h to learn another technique...i loved this game till...that exp thing came out, i dont want to even play it now cuz i dont have fucking day just to wait for CD... really do something about it
OMG 1!!!!!!!!!!!!1WHERE IS THE GAME!?!?!?
The game is in beta.
If I don't get to play this game in the next 24 hours I plan on killing myself. That's how good it is, Lol seriously tho whats up with the new gay ass hub direct just take out the damn medals and let us play damn this!
This is a very good game, very fun too! i suggest that everyone joins this game!
fucking mother the game is down kaio stfu with ur games and put the game up!
Hawk/Narakzi

Vejolta actually booted me for calling him a bad kage one time. A lot of village council members are corrupt there is nothing kaio can do about it. Its the kage has any control over them. They were just irresponsible enough to let their VC members behaive the way they do. But yeah... people without any influencial power(popularity, w.e you call it)wont stand a chance against the VC. But If i see it happening i go against them.

Its really just favourtism.
Tac wrote:
DarkMoonProductions wrote:
Hawk/Narakzi

Vejolta actually booted me for calling him a bad kage one time. A lot of village council members are corrupt there is nothing kaio can do about it. Its the kage has any control over them. They were just irresponsible enough to let their VC members behaive the way they do. But yeah... people without any influencial power(popularity, w.e you call it)wont stand a chance against the VC. But If i see it happening i go against them.

Its really just favourtism.

well as the owners you have the power to stop this you do know allowing this to go on reflects the games playability right? players hate abuse of any kind

No, no we can't. Leaders and Councilmen have power over their own village. So we don't go into their affairs. They're not GMs at all, nothing like that they're just Village Leaders who are basically players with power over a Village. Btu they're appointed leader by the village through vote, so if there's a bad leader booting someone it's the village fault for voting him/her just because he/she's strong.
can't post on the forums so..

For some reason I cant pick my icon when I make my char.
Hollow_Hitsu wrote:
can't post on the forums so..

For some reason I cant pick my icon when I make my char.

Same for me.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24