Monster Kingdom

by Falacy
MKO offers a Pokemon inspired adventure, set in a traditional fantasy world.
ID:120675

I'd LOVE to try this.
Is this going to be like that Duel Monsters game?
What Duel Monsters game? This is going to be like Pokemon. Early alpha testing should start on Nov 7th, so you can see more then.
I was talking about that old Yu-Gi-Oh game called Duel Monsters, were you can trade cards and battle other players; it sucked.

A Pokemon-style game actually sounds pretty fun seeing as how all Pokemon games on BYOND died off or are terrible rips.
Interesting that your using "Enhanced Pixel Perfect movement". I've heard pixel movement lagged pretty bad multiplayer, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing if this game can play smoothly with pixel movement, if so then I'll definitely look into using pixel movement in the future.
The built in pixel movement is not laggy online...
Probably depends on the host
I've always wondered why there have not been any popular BYOND games that use RPG maker graphics. Looking forward to the full version. :)
Until recently, BYOND was nearly incapable of handling graphics larger than 32x32, which most of the new RPG Maker graphics are.
RPG Maker XP Graphics!!!
Can you evolve in is game,if so can meduzar evolve,mine is lvl 15,I hope so because I would love to see an evolution of him
Xtra 4 wrote:
Can you evolve in is game,if so can meduzar evolve,mine is lvl 15,I hope so because I would love to see an evolution of him

Medusa evolves into Meduzar.
- wait wait wait -
When does HellHound Evolve?
Its online right now?
Lolz'd to the arrow in the knee picture.
He used to be an adventurer like you!
Yeah, i'm pretty sure these icons and stuff are ripped from the Eclipse Origins engine?

If not, please forgive me
They are from RPG Maker
Page: 1 2