Sidescroller

by Forum_account
Sidescroller
This library gives you the basic movement system of a platformer. You can make an action/platform game in minutes!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

This library gives you the basic movement system of a platformer. You can make an action/platform game in minutes!
Page: 1 2

Would it be possible to add multiplayer to this engine? Also does anyone know of a paperdoll type system for BYOND? I …

New problem. This one, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to fix; primarily since it shouldn't even be …

I'm working on getting the player to go to the action stage once they enter the door from the hub-world stage. However, …

I'm using mob as the parent_type to govern my item system so the items can have gravity while they're outside of the …

I believe this is more or less the exact code used within the library. After moving a certain amount vertically(and …

This library is pretty awesome and is way better than anything I can probably even dream up. I'm thinking of making an …

So, i have my friend here and he says that the sidescroller games always lagg (regardless of the host) because of the …

I haven't poked around it to much, but how difficult would it be to port the ActionRPGFramework features over to …

Does somebody know how to make a VPS runs a command after rebooting? I tried editing bashrsc but it only ran when I …

So, my little character's size while standing is like 27 x 38. But when he attacks, the picture is bigger, so i have …

Does someone know how to code and make the 'icon' to make a selection screen like this one? …

I know this doesnt go in this forum, but you're the faster to answer me. A friend made the game hub for me, he says he …

So, i'm making a game and i tried to send a file to other coders to help me edit it, but he says he can't "Path does …

Just wondering if you could resolve this. When I run my game, with this library, with a custom interface I get no key …

Okay, so, i decided to make a new map after i did my map with the white background and black simple squares. The …
Page: 1 2

So, i want to use Naruto characters to make the controlled mob, but i can only use icons of 32 x 32 and my icon is …

When I run the Mario demo, jumping on the goombas is a seamless process, but when I replicate the same thing in my own …

I'd like to make a set of challenges that DM developers can use to test their ability and knowledge of different …

This is a small update that adds a couple of minor things. First, it adds two more parameters to the left() and right() …

I just posted an overdue update. I used to update the library once or twice a month but it's been just over two months …

A *big* update to the Sidescroller library!

This article explains how my Sidescroller library works and how you can use it to create a game. If you're familiar …

Sidescroller v3.0 This update adds a few new mob vars (accel, decel, and gravity) and support for BYOND's built-in …

I always think I'm running out of things to add to the library, then I put together an update and the update notes are …

I've been trying to post an update at least once a month, so here's the one for April. There are two main changes: 1 …

I added the move_to and move_towards procs which work like DM's walk_to and walk_towards procs, but for sidescrollers.

I split the code from my sidescroller demo into a library part and a demo part to create a sidescroller library. Edit: …