Regressia

by IainPeregrine
Regressia
Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% complete and uses all original Graphics, Music, and Programming. This is the real experience.
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% …
Page: 1 2

The following is a list of all the bugs that have been fixed or features that have been added/tweaked in this release …

Regressia is back online, and still the most polished and ambitious single player game on BYOND.

I have been playing this game for a while now. Very well made game. I have been playing RPGs since zelda, final fantasy …

Please help me out of the Khandroma Ship. The game freezes when I answer "yes" to the "Arr! Weigh the anchor?". I've …

Beat Regressia recently and ran into some oddities. You can fight the bonus boss in the ancient castle multiple times …

Someone needs to do something to get Regressia recognized as an interest on Facebook. I looked it up the other day and …

That little scene where Wilhelm confronts Lorcan and gets tossed aside. When he talks to pick, the little picture has …

Well, I've encountered a few bugs while playing Regressia Here they are: 1) If you go back to the place where you …

When you defeat the 4 headed hydra, the message that comes up is "You have defeated the 5headed hydra" I don't know if …

Have to say this is a pretty amazing piece of work. I might not have collected all the items in the game, but the plot …

Hey there, been enjoying this amazing game, but I've hit a snag. One of the towns just speaks this phrase to me, I've …

I was in the boat khandora when i got attacked by a man of war and died i accidentally hit save and when i went to the …

Version 1.14 Dying during the Gold Drake encounter, and then saving, sets the battle flag, meaning that you can't fight …

Well it seems incredibly minor, and I'm not sure if you've fixed it already, but I found a typo when fighting the …

I would like to invite IainPeregrine to affiliate with Spatial Publicity. If you would like the promotion, feel free to …

Hey, Apparently I've somehow gotten stuck on the Khandroma ship. I made it to Red Haven and as I was exploring I spoke …

Deep in hidden lands, there is a mountain, filled to the brim with crazy strong enemies. I continue to slip and slide …

Having inched ever closer to the end of the game, my immediate suggestions are as follows: 1) Scale stat gains to …

When you first break through the blockade of the gorgon and move on to the eastern continent, it is possible to …

Have been very slowly murdering my way around this game. It gets intense in some parts, but after you find a few items …

Would it be possible to lower the tick_lag or something? I don't know if it's my LCD monitor or what, but whenever the …

Pray tell what are the benefits of being a subscriber? I find gold awfully hard to make in this game.. does it get …

As the title says, congrats on the polished and very professional looking game. I had a chance to play the demo for a …

Just some examples, sometimes only a small square shows sometimes nothing.

Regressia by IainPeregrine is an excellent single-player RPG in the style of Dragon Warrior and other roleplaying games …

I've been working on quite a few projects solo for some time , your finishing of this game has inspired me to work even …

Finally got around to subscribing, awesome game.

To whomever bought me the subscription to this game =D.

I don't know if you're wanting to push this game just yet, but if you want people who haven't tried it yet to stay …

Could've sworn those looked different when I passed through the first time, now it looks like the icon is cut off.

I have never been a fan of turn-based rpgs, especially on BYOND. I think the most I've bothered playing per game is …

I have some issues with the latest version of the game. First of all, when I re-downloaded it and started to play …

Just wondering how many hours it would take to finish the game. While I do enjoy the demo a lot, an $11USD price tag …

You should send a little blurb about this game to BYOND RPG. It doesn't look like very many people are noticing it.

Awesome. Some of these suggestions may not fit Regressia, I urge you to use your discretion when determining which have …

http://i25.photobucket.com/ albums/c58/Mega_Tikey/Pictures/ glitch-1.png It looks like you're using the client screen to …

i've noticed that you already have several available control schemes (and one can personally edit them) but i was still …

At the start of the game, MP is listed as -0 / -0. If that's not a bug, what does that indicate? Int is also listed as …

So, I have ran into some moving abnormalities, Iain can't reproduce them, so, I'mma let the players do it! Click once, …

I think some macros on F(unction) keys should be changed, this is what I think the entire F layout should do: Esc - …

Regressia is ready to be released, I'm just waiting on the BYOND staff to approve my hub for the commerce system …

All the music and sound effects are being finalized in preparation for the release. This is the last major hurdle …

The final Regressia monster image has been completed. 6 months to complete the code. 3 years to complete the images.

There's no real forum for this, so I'm just posting it somewhere random: when looking at the games at …