Hazordhu

by F0lak
Hazordhu
Explore a vast open world full of dangers and wonders
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

We've got development broken up into some of the major updates that you can look forward to! In between and during …

Support BYOND, Play Hazordhu!

Explore a vast open world full of dangers and wonders
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Kaiochao and I have set up a Hazordhu discord server: https://discord.gg/YHmGQwQ We'll see you there.

What's next?

Hazordhu II Standalone Launcher No viruses, I promise! If anyone knows how to get it to not look malicious, or any …

I created a Facebook page for Hazordhu. Find it here.

Version 0.9.22 has been released on Steam! This brings us one step closer to version 1, and that sweet sweet proper …

Heyo, BYOND!!! Here's the next dev blog for Hazordhu!

Hello Hazlings! I want to apologize for this update taking so long! It's been in the works for quite some time, but …

I've got a new Deep Dive post up on the Patreon page. Head on over there for a look-see if you support me there. It …

A nice big double header for y'all!

(free-2-play, play can be accessed through the BYOND page, access to the game will be limited to these F2P players and …

Added Bee's, Flowers, Apiaries and mead, as well as the usual round of bug fixes

Did some mighty fine changes to Archery, added keyboard control for combat and squashed some bugs!

sorta in-depth break down of whats been going on behind the scenes before the next newest update!

Early-Access Announcement, Steam Release, Launch-party

Boy oh boy, do we have an update for you! 6200 is now live, complete with a new lighting system and some updates and …

first entry in of blog posts by Karoth!

With the Steam Early Access release coming up fast in just under a month, Hazordhu won't be free to play for much …

Hey BYOND! I just wanted to let everyone know that Hazordhu is now listed on the Steam store. You can wishlist it …

Hey everyone, I just wanted you all to know that all players have access to Subscriber benefits on the Development …

We have a new Dev Blog up on the website, which pertains to the BYOND version of the game as well. Check it out here: …

Hey there BYOND! I'm writing to let you know that there is now a Development Server up for Hazordhu version 6114. I …

Hey fans! I wanted to share some news to the community here, a bit sooner than with the rest of the world. In honour of …

Hey fans! I just wanted to leave this here, and let everyone know that this will the the last post to the Hazordhu hub, …

Details on how dev's been going this last week, as well as a live Q&A and Dev livestream today!

Hazordhu version 6110 is live, and the game is looking better than ever before!

Hey there everyone! I'm going to be doing a weekly update for where I'm at with Hazordhu every Friday, from here on …

Details on the newest update for Hazordhu!

A quick update on the release of 6101 and a teaser for what's next

A F0lak materializes from The Void!

byond:// hazordhu.ddns.net:58218

ChangesBricks now weigh less than stones Boards now weigh less than logs Tailoring now includes a recipe for Thread You …

Got around to uploading an executable to fix the character creation text layering issue caused by a HUD layering change …

Hello! If you are looking at this, there is a good chance that you are playing a HAZ II server on, roughly, version …

A basic guide for the beginner player.

Experience Hazordhu II in a whole new way in our highly customized version

It's going to be like this the whole evening? :c

Hello, my name is Sadistic Nightmare, I used to frequent the server circa '08-09, when it had the old UI and the lag …

A BYOND bug (link) introduced in 506.1245 has been causing the game to crash from the crafting system (and probably …

Since this is open-source now, I'm willing to fix bugs and do updates if people actually suggest updates or point out …

tl;dr https://www.facebook.com/ hazordhu3

I was just wondering why it hasn't been up all day

I am not sure if I put this in the right place but I sure hope it works out either way.

Wondering what happened and what can happen to fix that...

i was playing one day and next day my character mysteriously dissapeard. any ideas?

Unexpected update, but whatever. Woo!

this game is screwed up by having so much shit need you to subscribe to do
Page: 1 2

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I have a nest and a female, but no egg is appearing? Also, what is this "Secret …

Like the title says, crystals that are bound to an obelisk only work when they are directly in your inventory. If you …

When you die and you have a baby somewhere, it asks you if you want to respawn as said baby, right? For the love of …

First off this game looks great, very interested in all of the building and exploring, however the movement is …