RP Unlimited

by AnthonyHawkina
[Share] [Subscribe] [Zip]
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Come create or join various Role-playing worlds, in this versatile and secure system.
Page: 1 2 3 4

Any and all bug/issue/typo reports are to be submitted on https://bitbucket.org/ eternal-saga/rp-unlimited.

Just to inform people about stuff.

My plans for the game, and hopes we can do this.

The official update list/change log for RP Unlimited

Well after everything, I thought I would ask everyone there thoughts on the developers doing a Live Stream style Q&A …

I'm not sure if this is some new addition with version 2, but I got this message when I started a new server that …

I'll be honest, I really want to see another dbz rp go up, particularly one that is hosted well. The reason behind this …

The original creator of the game was Drakiel would made BST. Is Anthony the new owner Drakiel renamed? Or did he …

Looking for a host position on a good dragon ball z game

Has it ever been hosted at all? If not, someone should, it would be really cool if set up right.

For those of you that don't know, or don't care to peek in, Eternal Saga is testing functionality from 2.0, with newer …

I BELIEVE THERE SHOULD BE A MASS EFFECT ROLEPLAY!!!!!!11111@2 In all seriousness, though, I'd enjoy it. Granted, it …

Thinking of what would be a good limit for giant characters if someone made an RP that allows them. The votes are …

page me and we can talk things over~

I have recently watched the dbz series over again and have been really wanting somebody to make a dbz server. If …

I love bleach, and a server for it would be awesome.

Hey anthony. It seems like undiniable presense has been harrassing me for a month, he has recently gotten more …

OK so i know how to just download it of the Byond but i don't know how to change any of the setting or title of the …

Is anyone else interested in making a D&D server?

Why are pictures almost always a requirement?

Well. It seems that this guy named not middy is saying hes been here since the start of RPU and he knows anthony. I …

I have been thinking about this for a while and have finally thought it over enough. I need help creating a LOTR server …

Anthony Hawkina is Hosting a Role-Playing server. Looking for New Players!!
Page: 1 2

Hello RPU Community, some of you know me, some of you don't. Here's some keys of mine you may have seen …

Hello, I'm a player of RPU on Byond and I've realized that a lot of HTML codes do not work inside the Byond Forums of …

Gloom introduction and invite

I really shouldn't have to explain to any half-competent person about why a whitelist feature shouldn't exist in any …

will someone ever make a game that has monster eggs and pets you can Master? perhaps make a undead ctr player class?id …

So many not-as-original RP's but... I'm curious, have some of these RP's ever surfaced on RPU? * Shadowrun ( …

I was on a kingdom hearts Rp today, I was having fun, it was a really popular server called Kingdom hearts Love, …

Post your Role-Play setting ideas here. This way potential hosts that want to help your RP get off the ground can.

So, I found my version of RPE today, and I 'am' willing to give it out to people requesting it. I've set it so it links …

Showcasing the new RP Unlimited Weather Machine probabilities and open to any suggestions to tweaks or such.

For devlipors, Debuggers or for when you want to customise your pressence more.

Grats Byond, on the new forums for RP Unlimited comments

It's a simple thing to do, possibly a bug or a hidden feature, but to do it, you jsut need to... Info Top > Browser Off …

PS - Don't forget if you like anthonys game, drop a little thank you at his homepage, so he will feel special :)