RP Unlimited

by AnthonyHawkina
[Share] [Subscribe] [Zip]
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

When some people like myself change my character's icons cause we don't want to have a player list that is a million …
Open

Talk/Action Verb should also be right-click accessable.
Open

A couple suggestions of changes that could be made to improve the censorship options for the better enjoyment of RPU …
Resolved

On the player tools, I decided to play qoute form the movie santa claws known as "It certainly should be, mwahahahaha" …
Open

I wanna see if anyones ideas will be put into this rp universe, so im starting a forum about it, my idea would be a …
Open

Hi. I would like to know if a french version of RP unlimited is available... Is it possible to translate it in any way? …
Open

Something that comes around a lot is the unfortunate inevitability of... A DEAD SERVER!!! *Gasp!* Okay, okay. I know …
Open

Within all my time of using RPUs interface, I've noticed a strict limitation regarding the forum and world information …
Open

I don 't know if this is the right section but i have some ideas for cheat codes. phoenix wright [Cheat Performer] …
Open

I understand that the text limit isn't just arbitrary and that it stops people from spamming forums easily since they …
Open

I am hosting a sever and I've got none. I am not hosting locally either. I am using BYONDPanel
Open

All of these Naruto RPs and not one Dragon Ball Z or Yu Yu RP, it's almost as if people are having fun! Still, it would …
Open