Pokemon World Online RP

by Inutaishos
[Website] [Share]
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

did this die tho?

Hey for the past two days I haven'y been able to log off and log back in and load the same character. I always save …

As an old time on and off fan of PWO, I have to wonder what's with the lack of servers visible on the hub? Is it an …

Pokemon World Online back up with an update!

Hi, could someone write description of this game (2-4 lines) - i need it for aanime hub.. And i need a video of this …

Soo, pwo is down..?? Can I know why?:S

Sooo, server is empty and no admins showed for days. I whanted to know what whil happen to PWO.:)

Okay so...im going tot ry again...I've been banned from PWO (And I really don't know why since I hadn't played the …

Soo server is down for a week now. I whanted to know when it bee on again??

PLEASE tell me it's because you're making changes and not because you've given up on it.

Hey, I'm not sure what's going on here but I'm now unable to connect to the server. Is this and issue with the game? Am …

when is the server gonna be back up does anyone know ?

Please Unban Me?
Page: 1 2

Dumest admin for all times.(rofl) I wa playing all day with no probs. Then showed up some guj and asked to help him, I …

Yesterday, when I was playing Pokemon World Online RP, I trained my Vulpix, when suddenly a random player came to me …

Hello. Me and two my friends was banned for stealing money. We have only started to play and we didnt read the rules …

I can't log into the game, because I'm banned...i have the latest BYOND version and still, the game says Access Denied: …

Ok so lately i've been trying to join PWORP but something wouldn't let me.I'll tell what it was,it was a host ban.I …

ehm i'm banned and i dont now why? pls unbanned me pls pls pls

I whanted to teleport pokemon to my brother, and got banned whyy? And its howed smth about multykey, wtf is that? Plees …

I'm new and already banned '-'

They won't even let me be named Super Jesus and the Funk Wagon and when I told them they were hosting it on the …

Well, there was already another page at facebook for PWO, but I don't know who created it or I don't had contact with …

motherfuckes of a piece of shit game suck my ass while getting your dads dick in the anal this game can get the fuck …

Does this mean PWO is wiping again? Or just that Mult lost his internet for some odd reason and the game will be back …

Why is it offline?

We recently wiped to make an update that would fix the savefile system. No more save bugs I hope... Also, did some …

I was banned for talking out of character and making a joke. Im not laughing now. This is frankly unacceptable Inu. The …

Yeah... Heard Felix Bant me for being "Tired of sorting through my shit" First off, what shit? Second off, What have I …

I would just like to know the status of how long till it will be up. My offer is still out there, I hope to see it up …

I am able to do a 24/7 hosting for this game for free. Let me know if you find this information useful for not useful …

The update is almost ready, I have shut down the server untill the update time. Read more about the 6.0 here: …

Hi my name is Kumbiancho, im from Argentina. because Spanish-speaking user are interested in the game,I think it would …

I haven't even played at all this wipe and as soon as i logged on, it told me i was banned! can someone unban me? i …

uh i keep trying to play the game but i cant i tryed to press the turn on button but it said it was busy if anyone see …

So you know. Been host banned for over a year, is Shane -really- that butthurt that we exposed him trying to cyber and …

I made this post to say that I was unfairful banned. The "reason" would be that I insulted Felix .Well while it's true …

Wat did i do to get ban?

"You're banned from Pokemon World Online RP. Connection died." this is the message i get when i tried to log into the …

Was great to see PWO back, but is there a reason it's back down again? It was popular, active and seemed to be running …

What can it be O.O TUNtunTUN!

I know some of the admins were on strike, and the game has been down for quite a while now. I was wondering if the game …

Can I get unbanned? I honestly think it was silly of the admin to ban me who did and abusive. I asked why someone was …

Dear Athur of this game Am supergoku last mouth i got banned and i was wondering if u could plz unbane me u see i know …

haha, well i got muted for ic in ooc, i know it was my fault i just forgot completely for a moment coz i was annoyind …

Players be warned. This game is a piece of shit. It is litterally the most worthless thing I have ever come across …

Hello , I've made this post to inform you that I've got host banned.Since it happened second time to me I thought shane …