Poke Wisteria Online RP

by Inutaishos
Wisteria is a Roleplay Driven Online game that happens 30 years before Red's adventure, be part of the creation of the Pokemon League and change the story and the world as we know! Check alot of creative mechanics and follow the game development
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

I can't log into the game, because I'm banned...i have the latest BYOND version and still, the game says Access Denied: …

Ok so lately i've been trying to join PWORP but something wouldn't let me.I'll tell what it was,it was a host ban.I …

ehm i'm banned and i dont now why? pls unbanned me pls pls pls

I whanted to teleport pokemon to my brother, and got banned whyy? And its howed smth about multykey, wtf is that? Plees …

I'm new and already banned '-'

They won't even let me be named Super Jesus and the Funk Wagon and when I told them they were hosting it on the …

Well, there was already another page at facebook for PWO, but I don't know who created it or I don't had contact with …

motherfuckes of a piece of shit game suck my ass while getting your dads dick in the anal this game can get the fuck …

Does this mean PWO is wiping again? Or just that Mult lost his internet for some odd reason and the game will be back …

Why is it offline?

We recently wiped to make an update that would fix the savefile system. No more save bugs I hope... Also, did some …

I was banned for talking out of character and making a joke. Im not laughing now. This is frankly unacceptable Inu. The …

Yeah... Heard Felix Bant me for being "Tired of sorting through my shit" First off, what shit? Second off, What have I …

I would just like to know the status of how long till it will be up. My offer is still out there, I hope to see it up …

I am able to do a 24/7 hosting for this game for free. Let me know if you find this information useful for not useful …

The update is almost ready, I have shut down the server untill the update time. Read more about the 6.0 here: …

Hi my name is Kumbiancho, im from Argentina. because Spanish-speaking user are interested in the game,I think it would …

I haven't even played at all this wipe and as soon as i logged on, it told me i was banned! can someone unban me? i …

uh i keep trying to play the game but i cant i tryed to press the turn on button but it said it was busy if anyone see …

So you know. Been host banned for over a year, is Shane -really- that butthurt that we exposed him trying to cyber and …

I made this post to say that I was unfairful banned. The "reason" would be that I insulted Felix .Well while it's true …

Wat did i do to get ban?

"You're banned from Pokemon World Online RP. Connection died." this is the message i get when i tried to log into the …

Was great to see PWO back, but is there a reason it's back down again? It was popular, active and seemed to be running …

What can it be O.O TUNtunTUN!

I know some of the admins were on strike, and the game has been down for quite a while now. I was wondering if the game …
Page: 1 2

Can I get unbanned? I honestly think it was silly of the admin to ban me who did and abusive. I asked why someone was …

Dear Athur of this game Am supergoku last mouth i got banned and i was wondering if u could plz unbane me u see i know …

haha, well i got muted for ic in ooc, i know it was my fault i just forgot completely for a moment coz i was annoyind …

Players be warned. This game is a piece of shit. It is litterally the most worthless thing I have ever come across …

Hello , I've made this post to inform you that I've got host banned.Since it happened second time to me I thought shane …

hey, for some reason i cant load any of me data. i do enjoy the game and i just wanna know whats goin on...

I was playing the game, then my brother logged in it said that he was ip banned and now i cant get back in could you …

It's that old player Scyther Colberito. Does Felix Wind still play? Any of the old players still play for that matter? …

Well, I attempted to play this game over the course of about a week. First thing you're greeted with is an entry …

I was banned and idk y i really wanted to play this game so please unban me

How does one earn RP points? Are they granted by a certain member or earned in game somehow?

I am new to the game. I have been studying as everyone said I should and I know everything about Charmander. However, …
Page: 1 2