Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

I uploaded version 296, but you can only get it through the download page. Since it is just a minor patch containing a …

Quote: BYOND (byond://) and HTTP (http://) urls will automatically be converted into the corresponding hyperlinks when …

Dan & Tom, Looking over the response time you guys have on bugs and problems in the forums, as well as the consistant …

These forums are certainly invaluable, but I must say (with all due respect), the layouts kinda annoying. How come you …

Exactly how do I host things locally these days? The box where I can change what port I'm hosting things on is always …

Some of the threads were getting a bit deep so I now have the forums display only 5 levels. If that doesn't sound …
Page: 1 2

Right now you can hide your hub library...after you've created it. Given how many people are starting to use BYOND …

I'm so happy... now I'm tempted to open up my textMUD and let everyone see it, even right now it's basically just a …

I released this yesterday, actually, but never upped the hub version because I thought we would sneak in a few more …

A little while ago one of the update changed DS, so that the names of objects appear in the bar at the bottom instead …

is it all that hard to use mp3 support in byond if you convert an mp3 to a wav, its size is timed by ten example: mp3 = …

I need my banner thrown into the rotation if you will... It's for ~Eternal World~ thanks, buh bye FIREking

I've never seen anyone post something like this before, but here goes. I want to make a team of consisting of a few …

This sounds like a good change. Just in time, too, because I'm going to be creating truckloads of "throwaway" objects …

It would be nice if we had a Developer's Links section on the Hub, where we could post miscellaneous information on …

As Dan mentioned, we had a problem with the last release. Perhaps we should start doing some selective pre-releasing …

It would be nice if full expressions were allowed at some places that currently only allow variables. For example one …

Yes thats right, i thought of a cool way to prevent hacking, spamming, and anything of that sort. First you make a site …

If you use spawn() on a player, and he logs out before the timer is done, and assuming the character is saved... Does …

st) by now everyone knows about the HUGE maps i like to make for my games(though noone has ever seen much of one and is …

When a transparent or partially transparent turf is added in the mapper, the previous turf remains (I think it becomes …

Click tools, internet options click setttings, click view files click edit, select all press the DELETE key close it, …

A refresher, please... When you use rgb() to alter the color of an icon, is the entire icon transmitted to the player …

Is it possible to assign a verb to a keyboard key?

Untitled hehehe... BEEP

Dream Maker Is asking for DREAMS~1.EXE I dont have it could somebody e-mail it to me at [email protected] or help me …

I am making a game with extreme violence, and carrying a mature rating, can i do this in the byond community with a …

Now that boring stuff like crashers are taken care of, can I plead for an interface to the things you've downloaded? …

They should change the name of this site to make your own DBZ game. Its sad how many kinds of the same thing are on …

If another proc is running when the time to execute a "spawned" proc arrives, does the spawned proc interrupt the …

I mentioned this on the main page as well: If you have 290 installed, you may get a crash immediately upon upgrading to …

I'm not sure if this is a code problem or a feature request... but anyways, the gist of it is that when one of my icons …

I had to reset the rankings, so youll have to go and register again. Reason for this is because I added categories and …

Since I've been filing a lot of bugs lately, I should mention the positives too... I finally got back to doing some …

Now that the Character Handling library puts savefiles in subdirectories, it's a real pain to run the game from …

Now that I'm library-boy, I'm finding one limitation that keeps biting me. Images in a library are not necessarily …

it would be cool if the map screen had a red green blue attribute that you could set with procs, like Day() …

man, it would be so cool, if byond had the feature for text overlays like icon overlays, most online rpg's have this …

i just thought about something in the inventory statpanel, the obj's are only stackable (one on top of the next) they …

I use a system something like Spuzzum's missile code. I have it create a mob and it sends it towards the target to …

When I'm installing the latest version of Byond , it unzips files (no problem) , tells me "installing" for 10 secs +- …

I'm trying to implement a turf that uses icon arithmetic to construct its icon from the icons of neighbouring turfs, …

Its me ! OMEGA RED Im back from the dead after traqveling around Europe a bit im back 2 my homeland, 2 chill with ma …

Can i open the .exe with a hex editor and change the english text to spanish, to put a spanish version on my web?? i …

i noticed you had a inventory game of some type released i was wondering could you make it library, or is it already a …

how could i do this i am making something where one player A walks up to player B and player A will do a verb from the …

A useful new option for the file menu would be "Rename Environment". This would rename the directory, the .dme file, …

I wonder--since it's possible to assign layer values to overlays, wouldn't it make sense to simply eliminate the …

I have some problems with my code that are way to complex to post here. And i cant work out whats causing them. Do any …

I think found out something that causes a lot of lag, but Im not sure. I ran into this after I updated my Transitions …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ...