Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Is around 4% a good cpu? I got my game that low but it jumps to 17 sometimes for no reason. It really makes me made …

I've finally set up the BYOND publicity page for my GS site, and I'm just waiting for the word to link to it. One thing …

Anybody have a good wave of dice rolling? Random question, I know, but I have yet to find one..... -James

keep this on the down low but i have an emulator i have ff3 i took screen shot pasted in paint didnt work(many lines …

Okay now you've done it...you've added all this cool library dependency and automatic installation, and naturally that …

for the application i'm building i need to chance the color of about 4 turfs randomly. I have a verb to do the random …

I'm futzing around with library stuff, and it's quite cool! It's very nice to have libraries show up in the tree for …

Suppose I wanted to make it so that the buildings in a game are integrated into the map around them (so not …

Hi! When I set world.view to some other value than the default, all clients are updated. But if I want to have a …

Im trying to get the cpu my game eats down low, but Im not sure what low is. I got it down to an average of 8%, which …

I wonder if it would make sense to automatically strip angle-bracket-quoted text if it exceeds a certain number of …

I was testing a new world (Dungeon Delvers) when a fellow named Seryu entered, uploading a huge pic called …

Can we have the logging on/off preference saved across restarts? Muchas gracias, mein herren!

can i work on my game in dream maker then hit compile then hit run then hit host and everyone is now playing my newest …

for one thing i cant tell who works at byond and who doesnt if you work at byond, reply, and say you do for another …

I can't believe you put in my feature request already! Thats really kewl!

Just to let you know, a guy named Green Lime claims to be starting a game called Space Tug 2. Not only can a game as …
Page: 1 2

Say in spanish is "hablar". because of that my program is: verb hablar(m as mob ...) ... But, when you hit the icon …

ok heres one! how about an area or turf that can be text!! this would get rid of the need for a text box for some …

So in 286 it mentions the new .debug command, which will slow down the system considerably. Is it possible for a player …

"User prompting The DM verb system allows users to interact with the world by using proactive commands. However, …

Hi, I'm new to working with byond. I am developing ( at least starting to anyway ) a new text based mud. I would like …

Hi, I'm a complete and total Newbie without a wink of programming experience; one interested in making a MUD. I was …

Would some one log on to dbeo (the one that has all the most people in it ) and get killed and stay in the exact space …

Well, it gets rather annoying to read something when it scrolls off of the screen. I mean, the very thought of reading …

There must be somthing that can be done about the lag. I have been playing magic battle in single player and it runs …

i cannot do anything in byond anymore i have tried everything i have tried updating i have tried upgrading to newer …

Hey, Where is the shuttle in the game Space Tug. I want to use the self-destruct system with out dieing, I really need …

It would be nice if we had a \silent text macro, so that if we had the following: \silent herb It would display it as …

I download the BYOND, and I was trying it. Its very good! If need make a spanish traduction of the program, email me at …

Ok, here are two features that are essential for my game. One is that overlays should appear on objects in the stat …

Is it possible to designate sound or graphics files as being optional? This could help ease bulkier games' downloads if …

So how do you use this new-fangled thing? Am I just that dense? I do Options -> Profile World... nothing happens. Ok, …

The title of this message is a lie. There is no official development schedule, and there never will be. Those of you …

mob verb test() var x = "Yes!" usr << x Now, not only is it harder to tell the distinction between mob/verb/test() and …

I would like to know if any games out there currently have anything my game is having. From the looks of things, i have …

Hello i recently tried to play a few games on byond and a few things were stoping me. In order for me to play a byond …

My friend is registering me a permanent room in Mirc on Gamesnet East server called Byond, so anyone who has mirc, you …

My game's still very early along in its development, but I figured it'd probably be a good idea to make sure the …

...you must add a coloured text-mode to Dream Seeker. You must add a text-mode map editor. You are powerless to …

Well, I'm running into a problem with Maeva in that if I have my statcheck proc running, dream seeker eventually GPFs …

I've posted the dmb file into the byond folder in the server space i bought, how do i set up ports and everything so it …

okay guys. I have been working on this game of mine for quite some time now. now, I am only 16 years old here, I dont …

Wow. I can't believe it. I just stopped by to check out the byond site and my jaw dropped.

i have tried to get two of my friends, one of my cousins, and an online buddy to all join byond to play my game, but …

I have uploaded two banners, and I NEVER SEE THEM EVER!!!! So what do i do to "activate" them....?

Save Minimap Snapshot That is, it takes a little screenshot of the minimap (minus the "current view rectangle" that is …

I am having trouble placing objects in maps, like figuring out a good strategy on where, how many, and how much to …

Hello! How possible is to implement multi-channel audio (like, say, 8 channels) for "wav" sound output? If you use any …

Perhaps you could make it so that players could specify search filters? I mean, already, the hub is ballooning …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ...