Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Since this is most likely my fault and not a bug, I have learned and will refrain from cluttering up the Bug Report …

If you have a BYOND web domain, try typing in http://yourdomain.byond.com/ tools/admin/

I have probably not done a very good job presenting a description of how the new hub-distributed libraries are supposed …

if(findText("Hi There","there")==0) world Suppose you wanted to add together different bodies and heads. You could do …

Just curious. Tangent is easier to use on a Cartesian plane if you know the X and Y values.

2 feature requests: 1. when using the map editor in Dream Maker, and i choose the "select" tool, it would be nice if i …

i was wondering... when useing lots of maps and linking them together in a zone like effect... is it better to use lots …

The new DM Hub is online. You can start posting stuff there! I made an example (Maze Demo) that illustrates some of the …

It'd be nice if we had a "Remove Duplicate Entries" feature for the mapper so that we could delete multiple occurrences …

I check this site normaly once a day.... i checked it today... no new updates. half an hour later i try to let a friend …

The servers may be down for half an hour or so while we do a major upgrade of the software...

Howdy , does anyone know a way to move between world files? and if it is could you give me a rough idea of how to do …

The plan is to have the mapper use one of those right-click context menus to show the contents of the current tile …

You guys should make a code thing so when people swear they automatically get a warning by the system. Whe they get …

You know how we used to be able to click a target to satisfy a prompt? Well, why don't we make that possible? var/obj/O …

2 questions: 1. Is there any limit to the complexity of a mathematical equation in Byond? or a limit to the answer? …

http://www.freewebspace.net/ guide/freegamesite.shtml here is a site that lists a lot of em.

It'd be nice if in the Hub, you could upload a screenshot (maybe max 608x608, which is equal to world.view = 9... most …

Request. Do you think they might make a change for us to assign stuff as intigers in later versions? Instead of …

howdy , I am trying to define a proc for a mob that will walk_to a pc when it sees the pc with look i was thinking …

Can the forum add a new message function? Presently, only the newest message can be seen from the main forum page. If …

How about a world.dimes variable? Whenever the world started up, it would withdraw that many dimes from the account …

Lately games in development are popping up everywhere.There are about 30 games so far (completed and unclompleted) and …

Hi all! Due to unforseeable events involving people not being as trustworthy as I thought they'd be, I've decided to …

Why is it that the bit arithmetic operators only work with 16 bits? Enquiring minds want to know! It's not a feature …

Request: Could you add an additional function? icon *= rgb(0.5,1,1) That is, to lighten or darken the icon, only …

Hi , I am trying to incorperate character selection into my game using BYOND. does anyone know how this can be setup, …

We'll probably release 276 (whoops, thanks Guy!) early next week. It contains quite a few bug fixes and a lot of …

Haven't had requests for a while, but now I'm stretching the system... First is a request or question about overriding …

I have a ton of MP3's that i want to add to my game...but i want to know if they would work on byond. If they do plz …

I make large scale maps and trying to define and area that is 30 tiles by 30 tiles is a pain. You should have some sort …

I tend to do text-heavy games for a graphic-based guy, and it's real annoying to read paragraphs when the text is …

Just a suggestion I thought of as I'm importing a few BMPs into a DMI file: what if you set the default icon state to …

Okay I'm about to play with having multiple .dmp files that the game loads in. First problem I realize...I don't know …

Could we change the display in text mode to have colour?! PLEASE?! It would look so much better if, instead of this: …

OK, i created my map, moved some stuff around, and everything was working fine. Then i changed 2 areas and went to …

I have no idea whether it's possible or not, but it would remove a whole classification of bugs if the usr object knew …

The documentation states that setting client.preload_rsc to 2 will cause clients to preload all resources including …

Can we pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblease have a variable that controls how often the stat panels are updated? world.stat_lag, …

The new webpage is at www.allfreak.com/dbzspar

Ok... Dan,.... you have what appears to be a... sperm in the BYOND Home. It's that little blue thingy... Just thought …

hi! im a newbie with creating games on BYOND. curently im working on a RPG called "Mystic Land Of Adventure". ive got …

If you are thinking about when to promote the great game that you just finished, don't do it yet! We are about to make …

Can the BYOND version number for the demos, libraries and snipplets files be included in the respective webpage? With …

Does anyone have any info when dbz spar will be back up?

Hyperlink data in BYOND is stored in the URL after the '#' character. This has started to irritate me, because standard …

Yes, Ebon and I have decided not to work together anymore. The game and everything else is all in his hands to do what …

Hey Ebon, I hope you read this... Is your site down? I cant get to it, and I am afriad you will bring the game back up …

I see that you support .gifs, .jpgs, and .bmps for the banners, but do you support animated GIFs too? Well, you can …

I want to use this but will it warn users before it makes them pay? Kevin
Page: 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ...