Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Why not have one? The BYOND staff can suggest some of the most FAQ codes for us to compete with. The writer of the best …

We will be putting it out a bit later. It fixes a lot of problems in this last version, and a few upstanding ones. You …

I seem to get random settings for the trust mode when I'm developing. Right now it's messing me up that the game I'm …

Does any1 in the world know whats wronmg with it? I havent been able to get on for a few days now. Omega

The parser system proc that figures out which target the usr wants has finally been written (without extra features, …

You said you'd do this a ways back... at least, that's how I interpreted it. Could you allow us to set our own delays …

WOW! this Program rules ! I have been reading it all and.. it makes sence ! :)))) OmegaRed

Point #1: Forum posts I have noticed a lot of posts in the wrong forums. While this isn't a big deal, it does make our …

ok, I wrote all the code that I need/want in. Now Im at the making the map state, I put some stone walls up but I dont …

Just wondering... the resource file doesn't use compression when it transmits to the client, does it? And if the answer …

OK, I used the some simple I cons and I wanted to make my own map. I write the DM 1, I check it, compile, 3 errors …

OK, I started on byond, I did the simple program and stuff so I decided to make my own world. BUT, when I start it says …

Just wondering what is up with DBZ-Spar it keeps saying that it can't find the world I am looking for. Is the byond …

where do I get PC models and stuff like dat? OmegaRed

How 'bout a version of prompt() called multiprompt() that allows clicking multiple items, and returns a list of all …

I had a little brainstorm about a program that could help people play pen-and-paper RPGs online. I'm thinking the DM …

I was woundering if it would be possible to set up like a North() type thing for other keys. Like a for when somebody …

for(var/obj/weapon/W in usr) Woohoo! Another victory for the forces of concise code. Now I just have to remember to use …

I forgot to include the section on the new "hubfiles" (shared savefiles for email-like games). You can read about them …

I cant go anywhere in dreamseeker. I cant even go dantom.com:6000. WTF is up?

I have read the tutorial, I did the simple and everything so I feel that I am ready to proceed in starting my own …

Damn man, I still cant get in DBZ spar.. help?

Whats up with dbz spar? I cant connect to it, says some cache stuff, Help? OmegaRed

I was just thinking, I would like to build my own graphical game, I think it would be kwel. I am not really sure how …

ok after LOTS of time im still seeing this msg if i STILL have to wait i at least want to know WHY.

I uploaded a patch (30K) that should fix the missing dll problem. It just includes the correct version of zip.dll, …

As Tom mentioned in his message, in case anything went wrong while he got his (well-deserved) sleep, 271 is still …

When is this thang gonna be fixed? are they just gonna release 271 again until they fix 272 or what? I had the whole …

Just in case some of these late-minute changes compromised the stability, you can still grab the 271 release by going …

I am experiencing a large amount of lag when people log out from my game. I beleive its coming from saving the …

How does BYOND earn money to pay for the BYONDimes?

Im having a huge problem with some dude who dont have a life. This looser keeps signing into my game and spamming …

Dantom, please read and reply to this post after reading the contents of the link below. Thank you. Your Attention, …

Ok, I tried buying the guide, but it kept giving me an error and saying transaction failed, I tried 2 different cards …

Is it possible to make purchases from the Products section payable thru PayPal? Or is there a reason why you don't use …

Nowadays we have server based games and we have hubbified games, which covers a lot of ground. And yet...I find myself …

Any chance of adding a palette chooser for the "frame areas" feature? There are some cases where it would be a lot …

Any chance of bringing the Linux version up to 271 (or 272 when it's released)? Just for kicks, I tried DreamDaemon on …

I can't get on it...

Hmm I was checking up on Logout() after recommending it for saving, and my fear was correct: Like the old Enter() …

I was thinking, how about being able to make an EXE for a game that pplz can play from, and not be able to host the …

The statpanel() doc is kinda vague, and doesn't discuss the main thing people always ask: how do I create a new tab? …

I noticed that on the left frame thingy, theres a link directly to the game hub, instead of just to the hub index. And …

How about when you create a new environment having it create a default .dm file for you? That would avoid the problem …

Some built-in vars are saved by default and some are not when an object is saved to a savefile. The reference should …

Now that DragonSnot is getting a bit like BYOND, where there are multiple outputs for a release (the live version and a …

C:\Program Files\BYOND\bin\byond.dll:1: error at 'MZ': expected macro or alias definition I typed in .script in Dream …

Dantom, why don't you take a look at the Quake or Quake II Engine? There might be multi-channel sound in that (there is …

In putting together the recent DDT release, I noticed that quite a number of former issues seem to have been …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ...