Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

I just created a private cerulea directory here, and restricted access to a list of BYOND users. I can get in fine with …

I have always wanted to build my own online game. However my understanding of programming langagues are limited and I …

I was showing BYOND to a friend, and after a bit in Cerulea, the game locked up. First just for me, then for both of …

In putting together an answer to sunzone's questions I found: - The tutorial section doesn't mention A Step BYOND...is …

I'm a regular guy with some experiment programming with QB and VB. I have just wondered into this webpage by chance and …

The Now Featuring addition to the website banner is quite nice -- draws extra attention and clarifies any confusion …

Like excess email headers, I think most of the login messages are unnecessary for the typical player (who cares what …

Has there been any recent change, say, within the last week or two, in the way BYOND handles MIDI files? For some …

We fixed a few little things (command history problem, Guy's stat problem) in 267 and reuploaded. Nothing urgent, but …

I've seen people have problems with this before, and I thought I'd like to inform you that if you don't want an item to …

This is exciting! I think the layer var is going to make my life much, much easier. I just hope Tom wakes up in time …

I've just installed the Linux version of BYOND on my Linux partition. It worked fine and dandy through the install and …

I had forgotten that new zip functionality was added recently...so it was a pleasant surprise to create an exe and …

When two mobs occupy the same turf, one with a density and one without, can it be made so the one without is always …

Well, for one thing, Tom told me about this tonight, but there is no documentation on the subject. I only found out the …

...a proc that strips a text string of macros? I thought there was, but I couldn't find one in the reference. If there …

Is it possible these macros can be changed so they also refer to the object whose variables you last accessed? I need …

I implemented some of Zilal's naming suggestions and introduced a new "Code Problems" forum. Please use it accordingly …

A while back I requested a feature, and it was sort of granted. The request was that object instances in the map …

client Click(O,location) if(!usr:temp.Find(O) && !usr:items.Find(O) && !usr:abilities.Find(O)) if(usr.loc == location) …

Hey, no fair, that's what I was going to use on MY page! =)

Somebody must have put BYOND on a website somewhere... I've had 6 new players today, and today isn't even close to …

Will we one day have a system for editing/removing banners we've submitted? I've wanted to make some little changes to …

I can't remember if you've already talked about changing this or not... I'd make the Overview page (or something like …

I accidentally neutered a whole bunch of you a few days ago. Sorry about that. The good news is that you are now in …

Hey, I just noticed BYOND supports color codes when used as a Telnet client! Cool. Of course, it's been a while since I …

Could you move the Clean Compile option below the Build Exe Distribution menu item instead? I'm feeling very cautious …

> Fixed: The stat & verb panels were sometimes retaining their values when moving between worlds. I hadn't reported …

If I try to do something like this: usr << "3...\..." sleep(10) usr << "2...\..." sleep(10) usr << "1! Instead of …

Zilal pointed out a very annoying bug that basically renders Dream Maker useless; it turned out to be some silly …

266 sounds great, and not to diminish that, but I just ran into this which opens a wound for me: error: spawn : invalid …

I assume there must be a way to automatically submit/process a form someone is viewing in the browser after a certain …

Woohoo! A fresh new release. Hopefully I'll have a chance to try it out sometime tonight. The Hub changes sound quite …

This is just to let you all know what's cooking, so you don't think we've been sitting idle these past few days …

Can we get a boolean check proc isicon() to see if a specified variable contains an icon or not? There's boolean checks …

For internal compatibility reasons, we're skipping over 265 and moving right into the 266 release. It has some nice new …

I'm adding some Really Cool multi-character saving functionality to BaseCamp, so that you can support your players …

I thought the mask color was 192, 192, 192? When I load in a bmp that contains that color, it is not being masked...

I notice my users folder only has a subdirectory for one of my four or so keys. As far as I can tell with a quick look …

Quick question. I use initial(loc) to put a mob back at its starting point and it works fine -- i.e., it puts the mob …

I discovered it's quite possible to create runtime-generated pictures in the browser... all it takes is a few GIFs, and …

I can't figure out how to get this to pop up a dialogue box for entering the second argument. Any ideas, anyone? …

I'm looking at ways of backing up an entire world on a regular basis. I just did a basic for(turf in world) savefile …

I probably shouldn't be requesting features, but... Could you add like a fsize(F) proc that returned the size of file F …

I know there is a desire to allow arbitrary amounts of nesting in the hub, but I'm finding a real usability issue with …

So our conversation a few weeks ago about how resources work confused me. I had assumed that if a resource existed in …

Spuzzum made me feel so bad, after I rejected his suggestion twice for this very same feature, and only later found out …

I don't know when you snuck this in, but hitting Delete to get rid of pixmaps and stuff in the icon editor works now …

For the "business" clock in Cerulea, right now I have a mob/proc, each player has their own version …

> Guy T wrote: > I found the blue neon on the BYONDimes page, but the yellow and brown were conspicuously absent... the …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ...