Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Read up on this page; http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/ docs/tutorials/includes.html Apparently, for me to be able to use the …

I just added Slurpy to the list, but I have neither an information HTML, nor a Login! address. If those fields are …

I was wonder if I have to learn sql or other database program with byond? If I'm setting up a game, I need some means …

Nice update! I'm going to retrofit my current project for Entered and Exited right away. A question about prompt(): …

Here is the speculation post on the parsing system that I kept assuring everyone I'd post about. Basically this came …

Where are the news archives? And did you still keep the old pre-NewsPro release note archives? (If you really must …

I was just wondering if it were possible, either in JavaScript or in DM itself, to delete the DS' browser's history …

Lemme know when BYONDimes is functional (if it isn't already) and I'll start providing a test case for it...

I was playing someones RPG today, SR or something, and came across those really cool little emote things, someone said …

Can't test it yet, but I'm hopeful this one clears up a number of long-standing issues! > Fixed: Dream Maker should no …

I was fooling around last night feeling guilty about abandonning the Maeva project, when I realized why my world would …

Is anyone else failing to get the "pager on" message in Dream Seeker?

Just took a look through the console pages, and it certainly gives me more hope for the future of BYOND! Lots of cool …

Here's the deal: Here's the string I'm looking for: "\>=(" And here's the string I enter in: say ">=( Lo and behold, it …

Can BYOND be used to create a web based game? I'm thinking more in term of a strategy game like "archmage". The game …

ApM inspired here... I propose that this be our next contest. The day before a GoB, Tom will decide on a theme (such …

Recently picked up an optic mouse with a wheel on it and I just found myself trying to use it with DreamMaker and it …

whenever i log into a byond world, i get mad lag...to the point where the game is not playable i have let the entire …

Is it possible for you hard-working guys to make a proc that sets focus on a chosen part of the DS window? I'm using …

I have a few requests that would be very nice to have. First, it would be nice if the stat panel was fully …

Thanks for handling the "download a zillion useless player files" problem in a graceful manner. By the way, I haven't …

Can we just make the mask color always a mask? I am spending literally hours hunting down stray pixels of the mask …

I just created a private cerulea directory here, and restricted access to a list of BYOND users. I can get in fine with …

I have always wanted to build my own online game. However my understanding of programming langagues are limited and I …

I was showing BYOND to a friend, and after a bit in Cerulea, the game locked up. First just for me, then for both of …

In putting together an answer to sunzone's questions I found: - The tutorial section doesn't mention A Step BYOND...is …

I'm a regular guy with some experiment programming with QB and VB. I have just wondered into this webpage by chance and …

The Now Featuring addition to the website banner is quite nice -- draws extra attention and clarifies any confusion …

Like excess email headers, I think most of the login messages are unnecessary for the typical player (who cares what …

Has there been any recent change, say, within the last week or two, in the way BYOND handles MIDI files? For some …

We fixed a few little things (command history problem, Guy's stat problem) in 267 and reuploaded. Nothing urgent, but …

I've seen people have problems with this before, and I thought I'd like to inform you that if you don't want an item to …

This is exciting! I think the layer var is going to make my life much, much easier. I just hope Tom wakes up in time …

I've just installed the Linux version of BYOND on my Linux partition. It worked fine and dandy through the install and …

I had forgotten that new zip functionality was added recently...so it was a pleasant surprise to create an exe and …

When two mobs occupy the same turf, one with a density and one without, can it be made so the one without is always …

Well, for one thing, Tom told me about this tonight, but there is no documentation on the subject. I only found out the …

...a proc that strips a text string of macros? I thought there was, but I couldn't find one in the reference. If there …

Is it possible these macros can be changed so they also refer to the object whose variables you last accessed? I need …

I implemented some of Zilal's naming suggestions and introduced a new "Code Problems" forum. Please use it accordingly …

A while back I requested a feature, and it was sort of granted. The request was that object instances in the map …

client Click(O,location) if(!usr:temp.Find(O) && !usr:items.Find(O) && !usr:abilities.Find(O)) if(usr.loc == location) …

Hey, no fair, that's what I was going to use on MY page! =)

Somebody must have put BYOND on a website somewhere... I've had 6 new players today, and today isn't even close to …

Will we one day have a system for editing/removing banners we've submitted? I've wanted to make some little changes to …

I can't remember if you've already talked about changing this or not... I'd make the Overview page (or something like …

I accidentally neutered a whole bunch of you a few days ago. Sorry about that. The good news is that you are now in …

Hey, I just noticed BYOND supports color codes when used as a Telnet client! Cool. Of course, it's been a while since I …

Could you move the Clean Compile option below the Build Exe Distribution menu item instead? I'm feeling very cautious …

> Fixed: The stat & verb panels were sometimes retaining their values when moving between worlds. I hadn't reported …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ...