Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Well, my programs seem to be OK under the newest release! And I notice we have shortcut keys in the ctrl-H popup too …

Ok...I have a talkto verb, with a talkedto proc, so that you can walk up to them, and talkto them. it works fine, …

I was hoping to get this out on Saturday, since it does fix a bunch of recent bugs. Unfortunately I ran into some last …

Hey, I know you guys wanted me to take DBEO down by this morning, and I did. It's just the game has had constant …

I suspect this may already be in the works, but in case it isn't... Now that the new system of downloading games places …

I was testing map sizes for Maeva, and ran a 500x500x6 map with just a 100x100 pattern of another map I have to test it …

I hate the new Build menu setup, could you plz move the Preferances to somewhere below Compile and Run?

Hey, it would be cool if you could make it so the people using the pagers could keep the window open, kind of like a …

Well, we decided not to shutdown the game since I really dont know how to limit it to only the people I want to go in, …

In uploading the CharacterSaving demo, I noticed that when you go to its page on the hub, the link for downloading it …

I am sad to say that Magic Battle, Final version, is shutting down for a little while, it will only be open to private …

I would like to know if it is worth it to buy the book, since i absolutley love BYOND Dream MAker. But i dont want the …

When the revision history is done, is it possible for a html link be made? It is for easy access for users.

ok as you know i am makeing a big game.... so i hae a map size of 500x500x40... my problem is... this map will not …

First of all, the profiling feature is awesome! Having said that, here's an observation... /area/Entered 100.790 0.110 …

When you receive dimes from someone, if you have an email address registered you should get email about it...

We are technically on version 282. Guy and Kas found a pretty big bug in the code editor so I want to make sure that …

After playing Tribes 2 I had a idea that would be neat to have in byond, where you could use a microphone(if you have …

I know a lot of people have asked this before, I'd just like to see if any progress has been made on it, or if anyone …

I know the following will not get implemented for a very long time, if at all, due to the ammount of work it would take …

2 things here... I have played a few other peoples games, Dragonball and Fantasyquest online.... 1. I notice that their …

Smooth Movement!(What, you didn't think it was something else, did you?) Last night, an idea dawned on me; if layers …

If you use a set src in usr, would that also apply to objs inside of objs in usr? If not, how would you access their …

Would it be possible to be able to define additional function keys needed simultaneously for a macro? So, for example, …

Would it be possible to have a text-mode map editor? I.e. a windows based text-mode map editor? I would even be …

It would be nice if it predetermined everything in a world's cache that the player didn't have, made a list, and then …

How do I create a online poll? Both for my website and here in byond forum? PS: 1. When I click on a external link in …

I downloaded and extracted the file and ended up with stupid Diaspora!!! What is going on here????

This is something that maybe could be implemented like, after the project is basically finished. I was thinking, maybe …

#define TRUE 1 #define FALSE 0 I added that to stddef.dm myself, but I figured it would be a fairly good addition to …

Could someone please tell me how to properly use the call() proc to call something? I can't seem to get it to work.

correct me if im wrong...but... in dream seeker, there should be an option to change what the defualt speech verb is …

If its not too much trouble, could we think about implimenting multi-sampling for wave files? I know theres a priority …

Hi , is the version of byond still avialble for linux? I don't see it on the download page anymore. Last I remember it …

How would I make a Code for Closed testing? sorta like Ebonshadow's?

First of all, make it so the BYOND logo goes to the hub! Second, make it so that a link to the latest release notes is …

could you please incorporate real line of sight? that is skip the "edge tracing" or whatever, atleast have it as an …

I had to update some system files, so things were down for a couple minutes. Let me know if you see any new …

Hey guys, I couple days ago the BYOND site has been revamped, and its pretty better as it is now. However I am unable …

Why is Slurpy Demo! listed as a project? Sure, it's not complete, but you can download it! It says on the Projects page …

Well, we need a DMCGI email method somehow... For example, let's take a hypothetical situation. Some guy named, oh, …

Wow, I have to say, the funding structure for BYOND looks really cool and innovative, although I'm a bit concerned on a …

I know i havent been posting in a long time bt Ebon ive been watching what your doig with the game i was with you from …

Ok, can I buy a domain name and then use web forwarding to forward everything to my website at byond? this seems to be …

In my latest creation, I call an external program to do some of the work. That program needs some information from the …

ok i have some c code of a game.... the game runs in *nix and i have nothing to run it on.... so i figured why make it …

Ah the new layout should make things easier for people. This weekend I'll try to get the rest of my tutorials/library …

ok I sent my game with the .dmb and .rsc files to someone who i was going to let host it for me. when they tried to …

We are uploading some new stuff right now, so things may be a bit funky for a little while...

Is the ability to upload tutorials and such not in place yet? I had a vague idea that it was, but Step BYOND is listed …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ...