Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

I needed to edit sounds for my game, and after a bit of checking around I downloaded GoldWave, which seems to be the …

Just sliced up my first image into multiple icons (made much easier thanks to Spuzzum's .grd file), and I gotta throw …

Okay, I lied. Could you make it so that the key login (and make-a-new-key) screens either stay on top or have a little …

This has been a bug for a long time. I figured you had caught it yourself or something, but when I redownloaded the …

Doesn't really count as bug report, so I'm putting it here. For some reason, the library creates more than one entry in …

I've been working on new saving routines, struggled through the area and obj code on my own, but I just can't get my …

Which command should I use to let the user download a .dms from within the game? Last time I tried this, all the …

Can anyone else get into Cerulea (dantom#cerulea)? I'd like to do some work on it, but I just get lost in rerouter …

var/mob/car/C var/mob/listofcars[0] for (C in oview(usr,3)){ if(C.speed > 4) listofcars.Add(C) } gives …

I just decided to experiment with making the missile() effect better by adding an animation to the missile, so that on …

I still don't understand what this thing is for. Did you guys ever discuss it on the forum in the past? Any old posts I …

I can't wait to start using them. Though I am also kind of pathetically holding on for the BYOND book and more of …

In the code below, the monster's flame breath should be created with the user's current facing. When it's called from …

My apologies for not releasing 248 sooner, as per my statements all week. It's not a major thing, but Dan did do some …

I gave some thought to the problem of custom map editing last night, because I had an idea for a mini-game that would …

Thought I'd make a tiny thing seem more special with a big title ;-) Could you add an Update button to the bottom of …

A feature for the editor wold be line nr. for when you can't find where the error is!

As requested, I reorganized the links on this page a bit. The "Code & Demos" are now a part of the "DM InfoCenter" …

Here's something that could be added on a slow day... usr.gold = 7 usr << sound('youhave.wav', text2file(usr.gold + …

Would it be possible for you to change the rotation increment of the spin arrows in the icon editor from 90 deg to 45 …

Confusion about movement states aside (and hey, my new suggestion of the moment is to call it a "movement …

I just spent far too much time reworking the internals of this forum (this explains the lack of attentiveness as of …

I noticed this verb the other day in expansion... but what does it allow you to do? Z

On 8/8/00 12:58 pm Al wrote: > You're virtually there: > try: > > for(T in world.contents){ // or whatever list/area …

So from my experience watching them add stuff to EverQuest, and from thinking about my use of savefiles, I've come to …

First... did you guys put in support for tab stops while I was away? Second... when some of the members of a list are …

I hate going to the message boards to get help with a snippet but this time I'm really stumped. What I'm trying to do …

Just a couple of questions about the overlays var for objects. 1)Do you have to manually display the images in …

When a color is selected in the icon editor, a very faint greyish border shows up around it. It's extremely difficult …

...it's easy for BYOND to keep track of how long a player has been inactive? Not entering any commands or moving at …

I haven't been keeping up with the board latley so if anyone else has already made any of these suggestions you have …

I really am afraid of getting back into coding... I hate having to learn new things. See what happens when you take a …

These aren't impairative at the moment, but they'd be nice to have. First of all, the luminosity I noticed, only …

[continued from discussion in bug-report forum] I want to get a general consensus on the banner system we have going on …

I know I can extract only the items of a certain type from a list with something like this: var/myType/M for(M in list) …

Hey Spuzzum, how come your page doesnt work? I go to it but I cant do anything.

I thought it would be nice for everything in my world to have some physical properties, so I decided to have a base …

I almost posted this to Newbie Central because I have a feeling I'm overlooking something... well, here goes, anyway …

> Plus, despite our current freeware mentality we are capitalists at heart! Hopefully this is a reasonable compromise …

Ok, heres the problem I made an icon in another editor that's 32X32 and 256 colors. Then I imported it into the dmi …

Is there a way to retrieve an existing key we've created? Key "Gabriel" was lost when I last reloaded BYOND but I seem …

On 7/30/00 9:27 am Justin wrote: > On 7/30/00 9:27 am Justin wrote: > > The maps are small is there any way to make …

Does anyone know where I can get a simple free self explanatory 3d modeler

Playing Diablo 2 lately, and one real nice effect is when a mob gets a cold spell cast on it. First cold spell turns it …

Remember when you chose a verb and it would give you a cursor to pick what you wanted to execute the verb on? Now it …

I still can't get my casting verbs to come up for my spells. They show up in the mage spellbook like I want, but I …

From the patch release notes: > Improved the internal savefile space allocation routines. In the particular test case I …

How about calling "The Code & Demos Link on the Left Side of the Page" (TCDLLSP) something like: Examples

Anyone know when the new DM guide is going to come out?

Can anyone offer any hints and tips for making good graphics in BYOND. Oh yeah and are there any web pages with more …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 171 172 173