Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Could we change the display in text mode to have colour?! PLEASE?! It would look so much better if, instead of this: …

OK, i created my map, moved some stuff around, and everything was working fine. Then i changed 2 areas and went to …

I have no idea whether it's possible or not, but it would remove a whole classification of bugs if the usr object knew …

The documentation states that setting client.preload_rsc to 2 will cause clients to preload all resources including …

Can we pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblease have a variable that controls how often the stat panels are updated? world.stat_lag, …

The new webpage is at www.allfreak.com/dbzspar

Ok... Dan,.... you have what appears to be a... sperm in the BYOND Home. It's that little blue thingy... Just thought …

hi! im a newbie with creating games on BYOND. curently im working on a RPG called "Mystic Land Of Adventure". ive got …

If you are thinking about when to promote the great game that you just finished, don't do it yet! We are about to make …

Can the BYOND version number for the demos, libraries and snipplets files be included in the respective webpage? With …

Does anyone have any info when dbz spar will be back up?

Hyperlink data in BYOND is stored in the URL after the '#' character. This has started to irritate me, because standard …

Yes, Ebon and I have decided not to work together anymore. The game and everything else is all in his hands to do what …

Hey Ebon, I hope you read this... Is your site down? I cant get to it, and I am afriad you will bring the game back up …

I see that you support .gifs, .jpgs, and .bmps for the banners, but do you support animated GIFs too? Well, you can …

I want to use this but will it warn users before it makes them pay? Kevin

I would like to have all those strange arrow thingies in the movie window as well as in the pixmap one. that would make …

Z lied. =) I was wondering if you could add a shortcut to the icon editor for a common function? I'm finding it quite …

Maybe you could ask MFC (ugh) to register a click at the end of the command bar on the bottom of Dream Seeker after a …

I just put a chicken into my game to test it, and the chicken goes around the border of the map and not only that, but …

would it be possible to add a comand that could be used to hide verbs only in certain ways or perhaps to hide verb …

I was just thinking, something that would make the dream maker map editer really powerful would be to allow a pattern …

What does it mean The launch pad 1."5 dynamic ports" 2."Reserved Space 5 Megs"-> hard disk space??? 3.What about …

Honestly, you wouldn't need more than 5 identities.

There's a lotta games on the hub now. But quite a few of them are in the very early stages, or in testing... I expect …

For the Deadron library I provide HTML-based documentation which is fine as far as it goes, but since people can't get …

These are websites that host free muds. I do not know if they would install BYOND or not. Free hosting …

Just a note for those of you who suffered through this last week of server down-time: I've put in automatic monitoring …

Can I go to register.com or something, register a domain name, then put my game on that? I'm not too clear on the whole …

In my previous post about the new Launch Pad host site, I said I was going to move all the existing "dantom" users …

Is it possible to run a byond game with DD through a firewall? If it is not, then I think this is the end of my BYOND …

what does that mean exactly? do I have to move all my files to another server or what? if that is the case, where …
Page: 1 2

Hey go to my web site and check out my banner that i am not done making and feel free to make and comments or …

I wonder if BYOND could include the version number in its update release. For example, instead of "byoud_update.exe", …

For those of you who have not stumbled across the developer referral page, please go ahead and start using it! Many of …

In the Game Shadow Realms you are sposed to be able to see trees and hills and other stuff but all i see is balck! How …

where are you supposed to be? when it starts? if this post looks weird its because it is written using the browser in …

I can't login to any games whose url starts with dantom, is the server down?

that is my question. Also what does GoB stand for, and what exactly do you guys do during it?

Maybe add a Live! button next to the Host button in Dream Seeker? [edited] And another idea. A 'Close All' option in …

Ok i have to tell a little about my game first. I'm making a game and i want there to be a dream type thing (which …

The url for pipe stock (infocenter-demo) have an error. I can't find the page! …

I was just wondering why this download wasn't working...

We will be putting a little patch out a bit later, so those of you who haven't grabbed 273 might want to wait. This …

if you have not figurd it out this is why you cant go in it.ebon has takein it down for about 2 weeks to do some mad …

Why not have one? The BYOND staff can suggest some of the most FAQ codes for us to compete with. The writer of the best …

We will be putting it out a bit later. It fixes a lot of problems in this last version, and a few upstanding ones. You …

I seem to get random settings for the trust mode when I'm developing. Right now it's messing me up that the game I'm …

Does any1 in the world know whats wronmg with it? I havent been able to get on for a few days now. Omega
Page: 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ...