Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Point #1: Forum posts I have noticed a lot of posts in the wrong forums. While this isn't a big deal, it does make our …

ok, I wrote all the code that I need/want in. Now Im at the making the map state, I put some stone walls up but I dont …

Just wondering... the resource file doesn't use compression when it transmits to the client, does it? And if the answer …

OK, I used the some simple I cons and I wanted to make my own map. I write the DM 1, I check it, compile, 3 errors …

OK, I started on byond, I did the simple program and stuff so I decided to make my own world. BUT, when I start it says …

Just wondering what is up with DBZ-Spar it keeps saying that it can't find the world I am looking for. Is the byond …

where do I get PC models and stuff like dat? OmegaRed

How 'bout a version of prompt() called multiprompt() that allows clicking multiple items, and returns a list of all …

I had a little brainstorm about a program that could help people play pen-and-paper RPGs online. I'm thinking the DM …

I was woundering if it would be possible to set up like a North() type thing for other keys. Like a for when somebody …

for(var/obj/weapon/W in usr) Woohoo! Another victory for the forces of concise code. Now I just have to remember to use …

I forgot to include the section on the new "hubfiles" (shared savefiles for email-like games). You can read about them …

I cant go anywhere in dreamseeker. I cant even go dantom.com:6000. WTF is up?

I have read the tutorial, I did the simple and everything so I feel that I am ready to proceed in starting my own …

Damn man, I still cant get in DBZ spar.. help?

Whats up with dbz spar? I cant connect to it, says some cache stuff, Help? OmegaRed

I was just thinking, I would like to build my own graphical game, I think it would be kwel. I am not really sure how …

ok after LOTS of time im still seeing this msg if i STILL have to wait i at least want to know WHY.

I uploaded a patch (30K) that should fix the missing dll problem. It just includes the correct version of zip.dll, …

As Tom mentioned in his message, in case anything went wrong while he got his (well-deserved) sleep, 271 is still …

When is this thang gonna be fixed? are they just gonna release 271 again until they fix 272 or what? I had the whole …

Just in case some of these late-minute changes compromised the stability, you can still grab the 271 release by going …

I am experiencing a large amount of lag when people log out from my game. I beleive its coming from saving the …

How does BYOND earn money to pay for the BYONDimes?

Im having a huge problem with some dude who dont have a life. This looser keeps signing into my game and spamming …

Dantom, please read and reply to this post after reading the contents of the link below. Thank you. Your Attention, …

Ok, I tried buying the guide, but it kept giving me an error and saying transaction failed, I tried 2 different cards …

Is it possible to make purchases from the Products section payable thru PayPal? Or is there a reason why you don't use …

Nowadays we have server based games and we have hubbified games, which covers a lot of ground. And yet...I find myself …

Any chance of adding a palette chooser for the "frame areas" feature? There are some cases where it would be a lot …

Any chance of bringing the Linux version up to 271 (or 272 when it's released)? Just for kicks, I tried DreamDaemon on …

I can't get on it...

Hmm I was checking up on Logout() after recommending it for saving, and my fear was correct: Like the old Enter() …

I was thinking, how about being able to make an EXE for a game that pplz can play from, and not be able to host the …

The statpanel() doc is kinda vague, and doesn't discuss the main thing people always ask: how do I create a new tab? …

I noticed that on the left frame thingy, theres a link directly to the game hub, instead of just to the hub index. And …

How about when you create a new environment having it create a default .dm file for you? That would avoid the problem …

Some built-in vars are saved by default and some are not when an object is saved to a savefile. The reference should …

Now that DragonSnot is getting a bit like BYOND, where there are multiple outputs for a release (the live version and a …

C:\Program Files\BYOND\bin\byond.dll:1: error at 'MZ': expected macro or alias definition I typed in .script in Dream …

Dantom, why don't you take a look at the Quake or Quake II Engine? There might be multi-channel sound in that (there is …

In putting together the recent DDT release, I noticed that quite a number of former issues seem to have been …

If you add the same thing to an object's overlays list twice, does the overlays list contain two copies of that? For …

Okay DragonSnot is all set up with BYONDimes support, and after I leave this message I'm going to go start publicizing …

Especially Impulse Tracker (.it) and MODs would be great. MP3s could make an appearance, but they are too large to be …

What happens if you make a PayDimes() call for someone who doesn't have a wallet yet?

Is there any way to make a custom Dreamseeker. So I can have a copy of Dream Seeker on my site for download that has a …

It appears that PayDimes() automatically returns true if the user isn't connected to the Internet. It strikes me that …

On the call proc, the reference states: Format: call(ProcRef)(Arguments) call(Object,ProcName)( Arguments) Args: …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ...