Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

I accidentally neutered a whole bunch of you a few days ago. Sorry about that. The good news is that you are now in …

Hey, I just noticed BYOND supports color codes when used as a Telnet client! Cool. Of course, it's been a while since I …

Could you move the Clean Compile option below the Build Exe Distribution menu item instead? I'm feeling very cautious …

> Fixed: The stat & verb panels were sometimes retaining their values when moving between worlds. I hadn't reported …

If I try to do something like this: usr << "3...\..." sleep(10) usr << "2...\..." sleep(10) usr << "1! Instead of …

Zilal pointed out a very annoying bug that basically renders Dream Maker useless; it turned out to be some silly …

266 sounds great, and not to diminish that, but I just ran into this which opens a wound for me: error: spawn : invalid …

I assume there must be a way to automatically submit/process a form someone is viewing in the browser after a certain …

Woohoo! A fresh new release. Hopefully I'll have a chance to try it out sometime tonight. The Hub changes sound quite …

This is just to let you all know what's cooking, so you don't think we've been sitting idle these past few days …

Can we get a boolean check proc isicon() to see if a specified variable contains an icon or not? There's boolean checks …

For internal compatibility reasons, we're skipping over 265 and moving right into the 266 release. It has some nice new …

I'm adding some Really Cool multi-character saving functionality to BaseCamp, so that you can support your players …

I thought the mask color was 192, 192, 192? When I load in a bmp that contains that color, it is not being masked...

I notice my users folder only has a subdirectory for one of my four or so keys. As far as I can tell with a quick look …

Quick question. I use initial(loc) to put a mob back at its starting point and it works fine -- i.e., it puts the mob …

I discovered it's quite possible to create runtime-generated pictures in the browser... all it takes is a few GIFs, and …

I can't figure out how to get this to pop up a dialogue box for entering the second argument. Any ideas, anyone? …

I'm looking at ways of backing up an entire world on a regular basis. I just did a basic for(turf in world) savefile …

I probably shouldn't be requesting features, but... Could you add like a fsize(F) proc that returned the size of file F …

I know there is a desire to allow arbitrary amounts of nesting in the hub, but I'm finding a real usability issue with …

So our conversation a few weeks ago about how resources work confused me. I had assumed that if a resource existed in …

Spuzzum made me feel so bad, after I rejected his suggestion twice for this very same feature, and only later found out …

I don't know when you snuck this in, but hitting Delete to get rid of pixmaps and stuff in the icon editor works now …

For the "business" clock in Cerulea, right now I have a mob/proc, each player has their own version …

> Guy T wrote: > I found the blue neon on the BYONDimes page, but the yellow and brown were conspicuously absent... the …

Tom mentioned that maybe we should start posting on a few gaming boards to pull people in... I think this is a great …

I've been trying to decide whether I want to stop using types for objs and areas, and just have some type-like variable …

Okay, here's the deal. I'm trying to get one of those "Press Enter To Continue" deals going by using prompt("Press …

I just noticed that when changing the name of an object in a stat panel, it no longer disappears then reappears with …

I'm trying to make a poll.dmb that anyone can use. I mean, I want people to be able to put up their own polls on their …

I've been browsing through Polaris' control centre and the like, and I have four quips: I can't find anywhere to change …
Page: 1 2

Is it OK if I upload the Byond Client to my Website so that people can Download it from more than one place? Just need …

First, I was curious what this .byond directory at polaris is. I wonder if there was something posted about it on the …

Every other time I run my game I get these errors. Looks like the savefile isn't getting closed. The savefiles are …

In the latest release the option of turning off the icons in the object tree went away... Can we get that back? I …

The code below never prints out anything... and I think I figured out why. It's waiting for me to print something with …

So in Living & Dead I encountered this problem, which rears its head in my new weekend project (more on that later!) -- …

I have made a few changes to the hub to make it more useful and also better looking. You will have to help me out on …

I just cannot get my BYOND cgi program to open in a web browser. It keeps trying to open the DS. I included CGI.dm and …

I just tried to add the Step BYOND tutorial to my Guru location on the hub, and it was a flumoxing experience. The hub …

I just posted: "If I need a new feature to make my game the way I envision it, by and large it is implemented." That …

Here's the deal. I used to have my mob skill variables set up like: mob var thievery stealth etc. But I changed that to …

261 has been released. Despite the very short time between releases, it is definitely worth getting, because it fixes …

Is it possible to have the Dream Maker take spaces that aren't surrounded by letters into account? For instance now, if …

Tom asked about why there hasn't been too much activity on the forum... I think the activity of the last couple of …

Just released a patch for some recent problems. Nothing big, unless you have tried to renew your key recently, in which …

I made it so that I can choose a room's exits via forms. The code is something like: form/var/north …

Right now Cerulea is undergoing a massive renovation of code that will probably go unnoticed to players but will make …

Whoops! It turns out that the auto-map sizing has been working all along; it was simply a case of miscommunication …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ...