Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

obj terran equipment icon = 'terran_equipment.dmi' verb get() set src in oview(1) src.loc = usr drop() set src in usr …

I'm not sure how long ago this was, but objects that aren't visible don't appear in lists of verb arguments with …

Could max() and min() take a list of numbers as argument at some point?

Yay! Our server is online. We'll be spending the next few days setting everything up so that it can be used. Unless …

How did you achieve the opening of the doors effect in SpaceTug? Here's my code, for a game I previously was going to …

Sorry for the lack of response recently. Dan and I have both agreed on another big-coding-halt to take place after this …

If I uncomment the commented lines below, all hell breaks loose! The verb loops through the list of text strings over …

Sheep (I) crashed majorly when I purposely waded into the mouths of several hundred sheep at once. Guy, you there?

Here's an interesting tip. Or is it complete misinformation? It *seems* to work this way, but I could be all wrong …

I'm having a bit of a problem with the client.eye What I'm trying to do is to move a client mob into the contents of an …

Here's both cases that I tried, the only circumstances that seemed appropriate, and neither worked: mob Logout() …

Is there any way of allowing the text mode map to display colored text instead of just plain black and white text? Eg …

No big deal, but I'm curious whether it's me or BYOND... Doesn't compile: proc/Suck(obj/O) sleep(2) if(vacuumSource == …

The new heirarchical hub is officially replacing the old single-list hub. I just added a slightly more friendly …

The problem I have that makes me redo the path for keys each time I was sure was related to my registry problems but I …

I changed back to saving the mob's entire content list, and so far everything seems to be working fine. After my …

I just looked through Dream Seeker's options, feeling sure that there was some way to handle this by now, but I didn't …

Here's a small feature request. Would it be possible to, instead of having Stat() be refreshed every 8 ticks, or 1 …

While putting up the new version of Cerulea, I noticed that something called "core" showed up in my list of files. What …

I picked out a couple juicy sounds and edited them in GoldWave to make them loop as perfectly as I could. But when I …

...FEATURE REQUEST! =) I got a few pages in my email, thanks to the email forwarding when user is not logged on …

How's the BFG server looking?

Aside from the various problems we ran into related to stats and memory filling, my impression was that L&D is getting …

Seeing the plethora of view=8 games coming out, I've decided to go ahead with this next UI enhancement. There's a …

There's a thread below that I can see erupting into a little flame war. I would block it, but I haven't built that into …

I just got to playing around with this today, and decided to up my game to world.view=8 (which squishes my stat panels, …

It would be nice if objects in stat panels (say, an inventory) would form multiple columns, like verbs do, instead of …

I'm curious if there's a way to shift the focus from the browser window to the BYOND interface without mouse-clicking …

I'm working on ladders at the moment. However, the following code doesn't remove the verbs as I desired. The debugging …

If I design two separate icons for an object, and create a new instance of the object using the second icon, Gen() …

Zilal asked me a question about .rsc size. In thinking about it, I realized sometihing particularly useful that I …

Okay I think Sheep II is so cool that I pointed people in the Games conference on The Well to it. We shall see if …

chat.dm:25:warning: object type filter should be right-most Here's Theodis' old code that brought that on: mob { …

Um, I keep getting "Key Expired" when I try to run a program on local port. Even if I make a new key, I still keep …

My current project is going so smoothly it's amazing (knock on wood). Except I have this one block of code that hates …

Ooh ooh...at first I was having trouble thinking of how to set up a good team game for L&D. And now I have SUCH a cool …

(Hopefully this isn't babble-age) With this next release will come a couple new programs and thus the need for some new …

Here's another one of those things that I can't believe hasn't bitten me yet... or maybe it has and I didn't know it! I …

Well, all of the keys excepting Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Esc, and Delete seem like appropriate macros. I was wondering if it …

I've been publicizing my game a bit, and a couple of people have logged in as Guest. I'm thinking that maybe they …

...last night, the ability to choose arbitrary angles allowed me to make short work of a cool icon animation that I …

Im not trying to point out the obvious or be rude but do you feel the current 'engine' is anywhere near useable?
Page: 1 2

I am behind a proxy now, and I don't know how to configure it so Byond works. Is there a way to do it? /Andreas

A Guide to DM Note (3/3/00): Although this guide will suffice as an introduction to the language, due to the great …

May it entertain, as well as enlighten you. I made up the Spuzzum quote, but it sounds like something he might say so I …

In designing the special weapon for the first boss in L&D, I come up with an extra request for future implementors of …

The host service will now send you an email when output goes into your log file for the first time. It's too easy for …

Today was my first serious usage of the pager, which made me discover just how important it will be as we have more …

Well I had loads of fun getting together to play The Living and The Dead, and then Sheep II. Perhaps once a month or so …

Well, since you guys have been making a lot of changes, especially to the savefile structure, I lost EVERYTHING I had …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ...