Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

A new upcoming original Naruto game.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94

When will the game be up and running?

I can host it if you want..

for everyone that saw my last accident-post sorry, apparently I can't post correctly XD. Well I just wanted to say that …

Wtf whats with the servers people fucking put a server and leave it on

doltay can u get another server up. Thank you

hi please can help me emm.... I can not enter game say me connecting.... failed what hapend please help me please please

this is for niti he banned me for no reason it looks like he is a child for the wayy he act biggener and well thats all …

Noooo! my first time getting banned, kinda cool but nooooo!

Why is game down right now?

I think that i would be a good GM because I help people out a lot on Naruto. What ever questions they ask, I answer …

he spam killed me intentionally to make me miss chuunin and wtf was with there being no admins and screen shots not …

10 Twerk out of 10 Twerks When you're born into Rock village and all it has is two buildings you have to do what you …

I played yesterday and today I am not able to play the game says that the name of my character is wrong but I went with …

i cant download this because some 403 thing unsupected how do i get rid of that to download it

srry i went on 2 accounts at the same time i didnt know i broke a rule srry i wont do it again

im just wondering how often the chunin exam is?

i got banned with my brother and i didnt do anything

Such great owners for this game I saw someone spam killing low levels so I called him a noob and got banned and turns …

Hi, I was wondering how I can play this game on my mac. On the main game page, it says to copy this link: DreamDownload …

Well, it's the second night a row it's happened, the server shuts down obviously, and then people are unable to log …

So I made an uchiha char a while ago. [Tiaman] I didn't play this game for months and didn't know anything about the …

How do you type on the OOC channel? I got disconnected because I couldn't respond to the "AFK check" and it screwed up …

Well Guys im Sorry about the spamm im the guy how used a Inuzuka , and spammed the Dog flames (wtf) Well was fun, but i …

Please for the seek of the game Let someone else host it its terrible cant even use jutsus without lagging greetings …

would like to talk to u can u msg me on my key drew118

why is the game offline again i was bearly gonna start playing

say what baned me and he no have raseon i cant play in naruto help me pls mi account in game is Estebanss help me pls

open

Why the game is always offline?!? any problems? tell me please Zoom30 aka Kay

plz put the server back

pls any1 waiting 4 naruto evolution 2 be live launch a server pls do it now

Ive been hosting an RPU for months and months as a 24/7 host. this game was my favorate game on byond and no offence, …

MAKE IT 24/7 OR GIMMIE LINK 2 HOST

Plz Help by replying to this important message if you can help me download the right host file so I can host a 24/7 …

please can i have the host files so i can have my own server please

Hi wanted to know that I recover my lost password for that

HOST tony banned me for no reason!! and people are abusing self killing training !!!! What Was I Banned For

i said nothing adn i was banned this is stupidnesss!!

y was i banned

When is the game coming back, if ever. This was by far the best Naruto game ever to hit Byond. I enjoyed playing while …

Here's two players that have been bug abusing to level up fast: Orochimaru II Epicreborn

I'm available as a 24/7 host. I run Verizon fiber optics internet with unlimited bandwidth, the Bleach game I'm hosting …

I start this list now to report everyone whos afk training / abusing bugs. Starting from today (18.04.2012). I regulary …

I finally think that afk lvlers should be punished! I see Redagain, Toshi, Saynox and Nero Kun afk lvling the whole …

when i choose the options (clan, element, village etc) and click the DONE button, there appears a message: You have not …

So um i wanted to know how to get host verbs for this game im hosting the other server and really want to know

Hey guys. Here to spread the love <3 http:// narutoevo.freeforums.org/ kazukii-and-bagugan-safe-zone-ko-ing-t868.html
Page: 1 2