Quarantine

by PaperClip Productions
Quarantine
Fight alone or with your friends against a never ending army of infected. Can you survive?
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Good evening BYONDers, Yesterday evening I had the luxury of playing a few round of Quarantine online, and as expected …

Fight alone or with your friends against a never ending army of infected. Can you survive?
Page: 1 2

Life does as life does best, and keeps us all quite busy. However, I'm back after taking a couple weeks off to deal …

Good evening fellow BYONDers. Version 4.3 of Quarantine is available on the dedicated server only. Once my internet …

I've made some decent progress towards updating and improving a lot of behind-the-scenes systems used in the game. A …

Good morning BYONDers, I've released a major update for Quarantine. The game is now playable on the newest version of …

V3.1 of Quarantine is now available for download and play! New weapons, maps, and zombies throwing stuff!

Hello BYOND! I've release Quarantine v3 for public play and download. Here's whats new: CHANGED - HUD icons …

v4.2 is now available for download and play! I had a major setback with my mapping procedures, and basically had to …