Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

My Ban Appeal for Alium Deathrap 13.

Space station 13

By the looks of things, the mods/admins went ballistic on SS13. Were you one of the people that the unjustly banned? I …

Please let me know if forums appeals of yogstation is working and let me know your opinion about this case

Looks like my BYOND account was hacked and whomever logged on as me went and acted badly on several Space Station 13 …

Trying to get unbanned

why cant i connect to yogstation 13.i was playing on it then it just kicked me off and wont let me connect again ?

yogstation permaban, unacceptable.

Need to connect to Yogstation Forum

For some odd reason when ever I edit My servers map for SS13 if I edit some areas Like Research When I get on the game …

how to connect to a specific server via address

After a while of the server being down for unknown reasons I decided to put it back online for the enjoyment of …

I need a guide for a hamachi server setup.

Alium Deathtap is awesome. Wish for more random events.

About making an updated version of space station 13

Hello im starting a New server and could use as many Players as I can get Its still vary Young but So far Good Everyone …

Ian Station is a server built to be what i always searched for in a server. - Minimal admin interventions. While I 100% …

Yes, it's true Colonial Marines is back ! With its baycode, the original baystation map. And the latest infestation …

My internet sucks, so I cannot join the server myself, even when no one is playing. Yet once a day, a nearby library …

tl;dr Extended admins are retarded. Are there any good extended servers? Have you experienced the supreme idiocy of …

Hello there and thanks for coming to check out Sulaco Station 13. We are trying to get together a strong community of …

Problems with whitelisting and config.txt

Hello, here are a few things about our server. 1-Our staff don't just ban without fully understanding the situation …

those badass character voices

I am an big fan of infection station and it seems that infection station is not on the server list I dont know if there …

Hello, my name is Dre. I was an administrator for one of the top SS13 servers for 6 months, with the last 2 of those …

New high RP, non-grief server for mature players.

I used to host a server, you guys were admins. I remember playing with you's. Get in touch. JonChilds121

A fantastic new server gives you great opportunities to fit into the community and rank up to admins or even higher!

Hey guys, I've created a new Space Station 13 server called "Infinity Station". It currently run's on TGStation Code …

Hey all! Space Station Colonial Marines has reverted to it's old code, Infestation Station. We changed from our Bay …

Here u guys have a unoficial byond hub (on it u can find naruto,dragonball,bleach games, and rips that are not listed …

Hey. I've hosted a ton of games on byond, But none as rediculously long, tedious and confusing as space station! xD …

How do you talk and speak into the loudspeaker

Me complace invitaros a Hispanistation, el primer servidor en español de Space Station 13. El servidor, dedicado …

read this please, its weird, i hope you can answer me!

look if any admin from paradise station is reading this I got ban for the server with no warning before doing ic in …

Well, I've attempted to do this before, but ended with near to no playerbase, with admins who would apply, get …

I have the current release of space station 13, but no matter how much I try as an admin i cannot summon the …

A server wich is fun and has friendly staff

Ban Appeal for Purlek's Server. Contains 3 images that should prove legitimacy of claim.

I was banned by a racist admin on a Eu/Ru server, he let everyone who was Russian break 7 rules and murder me, I speak …

Hey there SS13 fans! There is a server open to all who wish to be in a medium RP community and kill aliens as a …

Would you like to see who is the strongest anime Goku,Naruto,Bleach,One Piece? well its time to prove your friends wat …

Welcome to Space Station Terra! This server is running a /tg/station 13 SVN build. This server will be hosting the …

Read this before posting your unban appeal.

Hi. We are just a small starting station, and we need some coders, we cant pay you money. Wich is why we need you to …

byond://72.211.194.93:1111
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ...