by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

guy ruined a round, blacklisted now.

What do I need to get my server was in the server list?

This is going to come of as a bit preachy but bear with me please. I had an admin jump me twice on one server for …
Page: 1 2

Okay - so I've read through many of the forum posts - and it seems there are a lot of wonderfully intelligent people in …

Moin, ich spiele schon länger mit dem Gedanken einen deutschsprachigen Server zu eröffnen. Bei entsprechendem Erfolg …

Hey guys. I couldn't find anywhere the server files for Space Station 13, where can I get it? Thanks in advance for …

I need help setting up a server using hamachi

Hey there everyone! In an effort to see more of the end game content of SS13 and see how a really good team of people …
Page: 1 2

Just started a server up, have a small group of people only now and was hoping to get a player base going. I'm …

So, it's been about 2+ years since I last played this little sandbox, and I've recently decided to come back to it, and …

~ Announcing a Clockwork schema based on SpaceStation 13 (Garry's Mod gamemode). Here is the link : …

Or how to be badmin and just make your self an asshole to me and everyone,you just make yourself most bad person in …

A admin on the best rp ever server hosted by Purlek is abusing privliges and harassing me when I join the game by …

I got banned for saying something in chat I should not have said. I got banned for not reading the rules or responding …

I select my job pref as AI and on every server I dont get to choose it? How do I become AI?

http://www.ninonline.org/ forum/index.php?app=referrals&reff= 1814 An awesome game comin up make an account and refer …

help me open my own ss13 station

i accidentely posted this in off topic first i find this forums more fitting

Hi there I just wanted to make a new fourm page because the other ones are F-U-L-L. Also join DragonBallz infinite …

[Alpha Station 21] - 24/7 VPS hosted server. Gamemode: Secret AI: Allowed RP: Light Friendly administrators! Lag free! …

there are alot of people who play this game not knowing what does what. So the purpose of this forum is to make sure …

Hey there everyone! After much consideration I've decided to begin rewriting the SS13 code to include a more optimized …

That is all. <3 byond://108.205.137.11:32658

Specious Station 13 is back up.

I'm curious where to find the file(s) to edit the server name in the byond server list? Yes, I have set the password, …

Nox station is the best station, all other station are garbage.

Not Loading

Whenever I connect to a server, I always show up as a guest, instead of me for some reason.I tried to use user only …

http:// www.forum.apollostation.net/ index.php?topic=2745.new#new

So a couple of friends of mine where playing on a server called "Pure roleplay" Now back in the day I used to play …

I played normal ss13 at the Server 100%(fixed)Lagfree Yogstation13 and then i got disconnected ... the reason: …

hello there, we are really new to this game and searching some german players who can help us a little bit to get …

All you gotta do is simply click on the user link and they get points for it. You get your own referral links as well …

Assistance changing setting on a private server

Basic info: Will need : Host A few admins/mods to moderate everything info Skype: jorden.welscher email …

I don't know if this is a great place to post it since it's pretty wrong to assume everyone is a fan of Bleach or even …

byond://71.72.219.138:49885 IT'S ON THE MAIN LIST LOOK

Pretty much what my topic title states, What sort of server requirements is it for a lagless 40-50 man server.

Howdy guys, just posting here to get a bit of word out that Apocalyptic Station 13 has been rebooted. Myself and IDWMno …

Hello and Welcome, we have recently hosted our SS13 server running the Baystation12 files, We invite you all to join us …

Hello, I know I'm pretty new to these forums but me and a few friends decided to host a server.I want to explain …

Rocket 42nd Station < - This server is really shitty, because: - I'm praying to God fo help - Admin give mute on ahelp, …

Setting up admin control for a server

small little to no lag server mostly just building might do some different modes if everyone's up for it im willing to …

I have no idea if this is the right place, but I couldn't find the server forum or anything of that kind. Eitherway - …

Conclusion? DO NOT PLAY NoX IF FOR RP. [>> Pure Roleplay >> Custom modified Baystation Code & Map ! — Alium Deathtrap …
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...