Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Watch out admins can and will punish you for having a unique name or having fun with role playing :(

I recently was banned from a server. Is there a way to get unbanned? Can anyone point me to the unban section if there …

I've created my own server and tried to open ports, but it never works. I've tried many times to open a new static IP …

Hello, my name is Sebastian and I come from Polish, I'm looking for classes as a server admin, I am very experienced in …

I have recently been banned from this server for no reason when i was AFK in one of the toilets (apparently for …

'Ello gents of the Space Station 13 community! I've been trying to log in on the Rocket Space Station but every time it …

[RedsRPShack (All Rp All The Time) — NSS Exodus

This game is so complicated. The controls, classes and everything. I want to get into this game but I literally have no …

I don't know why I was banned from alium all I was doing at the time was asking a scientist for some robotics supplies …

Hi, Klitri here, just port forwarded, and now I want to enjoy my server with the public, I'm the kind of person who is …

Evening! I've got a decent gaming PC that I don't use anymore that I'm attempting to setup as a personal dedicated …

Ive been looking around but there isnt much info on the topic so i figured i come here...

Favorite SS13 Serva~
Page: 1 2

Is it griefing if I play as a mime, empty the bottle of nothing, fill it with fuel, run to the Med Bay then drink it? …

Hello there everyone,as you may notice im SmoothGuy,and i was wondering about one thing,this game has so much …

Brief review of the Apollo station 17 server

I read the wiki's several times to see if i missed any steps i walk up to the atmos alarm and the vents and scrubbers …

It's literally ALWAYS the most popular game with most players. Why? What brings so many people to this game? I played …

WHAT THE HELL

Hi! Sorry if i am nagging everyone here.. But i am looking for somone to host a server for me. Please PM Me if you are …

I have been playing on this server awhile now and really enjoy it. I went to play today and it said i was denied …

Okay, I'm a frequenter of Apollo Station 17. It's a great server, but it goes down often, and at those points I want to …

Don't abandon the station so quickly.

It has come to my attention that someone or several people are using Skype accounts that are named after Server Hosts …

I was playing just a couple of minutes ago and then the entire server crashed and I wasn't able to reconnect. What …

Hey, i'm a newcomer to Space Station 13. I've been trying to introduce myself to the game as an assistant multiple …

I'm having a hard time connecting to a game. When I try to download resources to play it, I'll get a few percent …

Hello i am trying to start my own online tg server i have the game built and everything but i can not find out how to …

For anybody interested a google plus community has been started up for Space station 13 players. It has only just …

Is hypatia over or what? Both the forms and the server is not available. I am worried, for that is my favorite server …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7

Small community looking for more players. Up time is 24/7. Very little lag. Dedicated to roleplay. Running off …

IF YOU GO HERE AND YOU LIKE IT! YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE ABUSING ADMINS!

bad review

How can i announce my spanish semiserious roleplay server on the public list? Thanks.

I used to play everyday on Minerva Station. But about a week and a half ago it was down and not on the list. When will …

I'm simply just releasing these as a joke, therefore, nothing here should be taken seriously, if you do, god help you

Need some help? Ask your questions here! Want to help? Leave your tips here too!

Looking for pro tips on starting out.

curious about how players decide where to play ss13

My byond is missing files and stuff won't work

Hello, I haven't been with the community long but the appeal to this game is caught up with the lag and lack luster …

hello everybody , i have a question about hosting. is hosting only for on one person's computer only or is there a …

help me with solving this problem!

Griefing should be FUN. Not administered. Save the administering for other things.
Page: 1 2 3

Liberty Station used to have a plenty of players, about 20 or 30.. After the DDoS, it seems a few players left. I dunno …

Add in some means for smaller groups of people to successfully manage a station as well as options for non-player …

Well I just played as a traitor in Yogstation. So I'll tell you mine. So my objectives, get the captain's antique gun, …

Who can give me goonstation 13 working SVN link or link to zip archive
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...