Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

server not showing up after doing everything what's needed to get it on, like changing password.

drhuxleyy is a girl

Banned by host: Reason: Killed two people and disabled a borg. Logged out when apprehended. (Sentencing: AD) (Admins …

Is it possible?

Need help, annoying stutter.

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I've gotten my server up and running perfectly. Now how exactly do I …

Hello.I dont change the hub.dm . Then i go to BYOND client > favorites > SS13 > Add > Exadv1.Space Station 13. Nothing …

I am searching for moderators for my server itīs called Starforce Station 13 if you want to be a moderator on my server …

Hi! We are Playing on a Privat server some extendet Rounds. But I still dont know how to save a round,...after 4-5 …

A request for a job ban appeal

I love the lobby music and was wondering if i could get a download link?

so which one do you like the best?

This is your chance to be stupid, do it now or forever hold your tongue.
Page: 1 2

while im start my server and i read the text in dream daemon A firewall or router may be interfering with your …

So i've portforwarded and things like that and my server's up only problem is i cant see it on the Byond website or …

Well,we all know,that SS13 is prefably and mainly a scientists plasma research station,and so on,altrough my gameplay,i …

Are there any EU servers?

So it seems that the Liberty Station server has been DDoS'd and there's now a backup server. I have no idea who would …

so i downloaded the byond client thing, then i tried to join a server but every time i pressed "play now" nothing would …

Lets face it, we will all face him, and we will be killed by him, that is what you get for crossing him, because he …

I don't see it on the list of servers . Is liberty station gone ?

srry for that people to molver

Hi, i am looking for a good host preferably with a good shell and trustworthy. Contact me for more info. Thank you.

Please Nox Station 13 please unban me

The Goal is to generate money to pay the host for his services , this is an effort to help others while they give their …

Vote on your fav server

I gather you run Dream Daemon but you need the game's files before hand to tell it to use to host the server? Not …

k can i use 2003 rpg maker or what

want my own place to run for a bit

cannot get the whitelist to work

I couldn't join it yesterday and now it isn't on the server list...

How do i get the host files?

ive been trying to play on athena station but is has just disappered can anyone tell me what happened?

WingzStation13 is now open to the public. Well, it's been opened to the public for about 5 days or so, but I'm …

Banned for nothing

Hello, We will be hosting a rp server soon. Only people who apply will be allowed in. Message me for a interview. (Will …

https:// sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/ 602377_10151222932912870_1849230709_n.jpg

Pure roleplay sucks because you cant kill

Is it possible to create a perpetual map on server for SS13?

Where to get the recipes for the chemist

How do you select an enemy job?

ok so i was aa agent in a round on baystation 12, and i started to beat a guy with an oxygen tank as apart of my …

why im banned 1 hour because of im saying that guy is evil he kill me kill captain kill some one that near of him on …

so i wanted know how i can setup this game on server because this one looked very good for me to host it

Ok so I was playing the AI just now and for some reason now I cannot connect to the server? Did it go down for anyone …

Open server, come play.

I get banned from ST 13 just because I had my friend killed and killed his murderer? What the fuck AquaDraco is a fail …

I'm a idiot.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8