Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

helpples unban htisthhfuckcngrgodfandpissutpa roap tymogcacoaforshowingmethis

Can someone please tell me what is going on

And yes, I know these forums are annoying but hey, what are you going to do? (post another fourm)

TL;DR I'm a noob. Please let me appeal.

Question: What is it, where is it, or how do I make it? Subject: Sleepy Pen.

Recently, I've begun playing AI, however, I can't tell if I'm a malf AI or not, even if I have the Malf AI thing On …

Last round i played i was warden and figured ok wont be to hard ive done it before plenty of times only time i get …

So A friend and I was talking and I asked if he wanted to play some space station 13 and I asked if he wanted to play …

How do you harm someone with it? One time I was able to attack someones head from far away with it, but all the times I …

Bit of an odd problem here. I started played SS13 two days ago, and I have not been able to use security, medical, or …

hello (first of all, i'm french, so my english is maybe a little bad .w. ) so, i'm trying to host a SS13 server on my …

I'm having this weird problem with the game recently. The screen constantly blinks in an odd way, parts of the map …

HERE IT GOING AN FUCKING AGAIN

Is it possible to get off a operating table, if you can how so?

Finding answers to questions about this game is about as easy as a needle in a hay stack. You can easily find a …

I was doing my job as a janitor and some dude trolled me and started pulling me and when I ran away some landry flashed …

Someone on SS13 turned me into an alien once with an injection, to do that do you need to first have an alien at the …

it says i carn write the dreamaker file and that is it is a sururity threat please help

I can't connect to either of the goonstations i wasn't banned to the best of my knowledge it won't finish connecting on …

Try it :) http://www.rewards1.com/ testimonials.php?referrer_id= 2085180

hey were can I find Donut 2.dmb or the new goonstion.dmb ?

It really me.not stupid 11 man-child,and you unban you on

You will be paid very well and it'll be a project for improving SS13 servers on Byond. Frankly, the current version is …

i got banned because i let my little cousin play for half an hour and he liked the game and wanted to have some fun so …

This is a Message to Caldorion You have two Griefers inthe Server there Byond Keys are Matt13110 and Saltymike Please …

Hey was using the dream maker - good fun by the way. but for us poor people with eyesight that might get strained - is …

http://www.byond.com/games/ Idoshen/NarutoNewEvolution

Hello I am Capt Matt (usually Heinrich Stienmen) And I am here to post this forum for stories, if you have had a funny …

Anyone have a link to poland.mp3?

i want to be unbanned from the gibbed severs

To start this thread off i would like to ask: how do you open boxes, the type you can pick up and spawn with?

Servers with more people means the admins have more people to ban. Servers with a lot of players (Gibbed Apollo etc.) …

We will accept all players!, No grief!, Little lag! MUCH FUN, All you need to really know is one thing, You play enough …

Derp where is it? LOLHOW!?

I'm interested in making a non carebear "omg that guy said penis ban him" server, I know a good majority of the …

i come back from the store to find i have been banned from both of the gibbed servers i am pissed of

I have previously been on this site but stupidly without an account. I use Google chrome and it came up with a message …

Usename: Cometcore Witnesses: Tallito myslef Gorillamydreams Screenshots: NA Reason for ban:Explain why you use out of …

Welcome to no where land.

So i wonder what happened with the Eu server gibbed had ?? It just went down and never ever went back upp ? .. will it …

Complaining about admins.

i logged on gibbed four on my acount and it warned me about using the same acount 2 and i have only used it once and …

Some months ago I was banned for racism, and told to appeal by hukhukhuk. I had been wandering the research station as …

It's been a whole year now, pretty much, since comments were taken away from everyone. And, hey, everyone is doing …

ban! please read goon station 13

I'm trying to start my own server, a little mix of Baystation12 and /tg/, but I can't get the server to go out of my …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8