Wargames
[AMT] Join the war or build a city
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

[AMT] Join the war or build a city
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

In the 2.0 version of Wargames, units are 'upgraded' in many cases instead of being completely separated. Each country …

Wargames is regularly hosted by myself and others. In this topic I will list whatever regular hosting schedules I keep …

Hi everyone, and thanks to everyone who has said hi recently following some of my recent posts! I do my usual thing of …

Hi everyone, Its been... 3 1/2 years... Since the last public mention of a update. I have occasional bouts of energy …

Tank Changes in Wargames.

So TLDR version is: Fixes, Scenario Mode, Religion, Government building improvements.

update-to-stop-it-being- broken-at-start version

Ok so I've been trying to knock out a new version, partly because there was some content I've already set aside for it, …

Having a hard time trying to play the game, iveben playing this game for years but havent played in some time as well, …

Time for a post about the updates since 2.0. I've made the fourth update to the game since its official 2.0 release, …

Ten Year Anniversary Release! You can now download the ten year anniversary edition release 2.0 from the main hub page …

Wikispaces had made their originally free space into paid space last year, Wargames used to come under this …

God Willing, the 10 year anniversary edition will be released on the 19th of September 2015. Wow, what a ride guys, it …

March. March was the last time I posted something about Wargames. This isn't the first time there has been a …

Is War gaming officially dead? Or will someone be able to make a server so we can all play once again.

Wow, nearly there. What I got now is what I feel to be a presentable 2.0 for download. There is still a few more things …

Well, I had to move house and the sorting out is starting to come to a close. I might also be in a position to code the …

Ok, I thought I'd better post again on the current state of the Wargames update. I've now inserted 'WarMart' into the …

Hi Guys. I'll be taking advantage of the credits system for Wargames, although final details are yet to be announced …

This is an official update to say that the next download version: and first official 2.0 download will be released on …

It must feel like it has been a long time since I've hosted, let alone updated Wargames original. Fear not, as work on …

Seems to be a reoccurring them as I look around for Byond games to play / host. I run the Daemon on Linux, as a result …

Welcome again to the Wargames showcase week! Just a reminder that full features and access to all the games featured in …

Welcome everyone to the Wargames Showcase Week! Each day this week I will be showing off the latest updates in each of …

Ok, so quite a number of people have been asking me about the Wargames Franchise in general. I'll be doing a round trip …

I'm hosting a new round of Wargames of the latest 2.0 build. Its many latest features have been rounded up elsewhere …

Some of you might have noticed a Wargames round is up again. Due to work commitments, I haven't had a lot of time to do …

From now and into 2013, Wargames 1 prices have been slashed. This is in preparation of the new version. For now, you …

Minor post on the last two updates to Wargames. After the current round I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing a public beta …

Ok, been a month since the last post. I've updated the main Wargames twice since then, the updates has not been too …

Ace y u no host the wargames?

First off, thanks to everyone who took part in the Ramadan-long round. I know it was longer than normal but it gave me …

The major update to Wargames is still in the works, but I've found a few hours just to work on the current version a …

There is an extra long round being hosted right now with the new version. There has been some minor improvements to …

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone, tomorrow I'll be updating Wargames as well as hosting a special round during Ramadan. To …

Its been awhile, and people probably think I'm dead. Reality is I've been messing with the HUD layout, not much just …

This 2 week round is a Contest Round. The largest Land owner (other than current subscribers, which are exempt) will …

I have skipped over releasing some of the recent updates, not really on purpose but a mix of never finding a good time …

Edit: Bolded text has been added into the game. Ok so here is a quick poll to see what you'd like to see next in …

Ok so haven't done a post during the BYOND transition, so here is my first since. I was hosting short rounds as you may …

So its a new year, and BYOND is moving in a new direction. Coincidently, so is Wargames. Although I've briefly …

Its time again for another Wargames round. I've updated it again to include the tutorials (you may have already seen …

Congratulations to Myrin, who was the successful Winner of this round, and wins a Year of Subscriber features to …

This week I've had 3 updates to Wargames with various updates. You can see what's new below. More interesting however, …

So yes, the first update in over two weeks. This is kind of on purpose. Its Ramadan, and trying to recode a battle …

Ok rolled out a new update yesterday concluding the server I was hosting ending. You can see the results here: …

Wow, this doesn't happen too often these days! There is a new update for Wargames, the first one, and not the recoding …

Greetings From The Moon! This Wargames update finally brings the Moon into the game, one of the most promised features …

So its about time for a Wargames update. This update is sponsored by Tetsuya, who has appeared to me with a pretty …

Alright, need your opinions again. Should War in Wargames be deeper than currently available. By this, I mean formal …

War Games is a multiplayer strategy and building game which is hosted very often (currently continuously by multiple …