Wargames

by Acebloke
Wargames
[AMT] Join the war or build a city
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

For 2.0 Updates what will happen is that each update will focus on one particular area. When these updates are done, …

How to start the game round Wargames, I do not understand how , what to do?
Open

History in Wargames: Religion was a largely undeveloped feature which I really need to expand upon. Other than an …
Open

History in Wargames: Trade was a useful feature early on to help out new people or struggling nations, and also …
Open

The tertiary sector. Currently in Wargames 1: This sector represents hospitals and schools which came first, as well as …
Open

This ticket covers the manufacturing process, namely the secondary sector (factories). History of Manufacturing in …
Open

This covers resource production. History of resources in Wargames: In 2005, the game started first with cash, and …
Open

you could add an copy and paste function to the game so its easy to remake an area what you just want to copy
Open

One of the things I'm intending to do very soon is to rehash the stats that is punched through both through clicking …
Open

Use this thread for unit suggestions. Note that at this moment, all pre-Great War (WW1) period units are used by all …
Open

After I decimated this kid, he decided to not rebuild anything but land and silos and wait till he could nuke me. Not …
Resolved (07/07/12)

Well, I've seen it in Rise of Nations and I thought it was a pretty good idea. An upgrade or something that makes it so …
Open

Wood is 10X Heavier than cash!
Resolved (06/04/2012)

People, notably Nutyy, have used auto-clickers to get an edge over other players for years now. In the end, it leads to …
Open

Clicking Revolutions obviously gives a period of stagnation, new people or miss-clicks can cause an issue which is …
Resolved (01/03/2012)

I think it'd be cool if you made it where you set down schools based on what they teach. i.e. Primary, middle, high, …
Open

2 Click no longer needs to be restricted so much, some kind of indicator would also be good so "I didn't realise 2 …
Resolved (01/03/2012)

I demand a list in the leaders section for population, food production and oil production :) Thx Ace
Resolved (10/02/2012)

Basically double current 500k limit to 1mil,
Resolved (05/02/12)