Naruto: Rogue

by Grand J
Naruto: Rogue
Naruto: Rogue, one of the most innovative and stylish naruto game on byond! Execute handseal combinations to perform Jutsu! Also explore a vast world filled with adventure and mystery! Come in and join the action!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Naruto: Rogue, one of the most innovative and stylish naruto game on byond! Execute handseal combinations to perform …
Page: 1 2 3

Bring it back Grand J, just bring it back.

Honestly, this game was the reason I became active on BYOND. Bring it back, my bday is Jan 29th and honestly id fucking …

2018 and still waiting you to come back.

Would host if given opportunity , if not when would it be up

Can you add a jutsu list either here on in the forums?.

Whens the game coming back up?

New host needed
Page: 1 2

To Everyone Currently Playing, The Talking To NPCs Bug May Have Just Been Temporary, Because I Was Able To Talk To Them …

Been down for a few days now XD

So, I definitely think this game needs to have puplic availiable host files :/. And don't yell at me >.< Just my …

to everyone i see joining them they dont work so stop wasting your time XD

Hey it's bule08 hit me up on sagas when you can

How do you talk to NPC's in the game?

http://getfreesteamgames.org/ index.php?id=507988

post what the handseals are and stuf gogogogogog

can you make me an admin jon i am on the game more than anyone on here and its just nice to always have an admin online …

i really wanna play it

if all the old players could just come back thatd be great

remember me i used to get on everyday an i won the fight for hokage im kinda pissed that a week later it was a wipe but …

me and my brother got banned because of afk we just forgot to turn off the game and it got us banned when we came back …

Hello I'm Retro In this Application I explain details of why i think i am qualified for Moderator. In my own opinion i …

I got afk gained 1 when I was online and after 5 seconds I talk to 2 kage's but they didnt answer to me .. the second …

YO unmute me bro

what did i do to get bannand i didnt even do anything because am plying 2 byond games at the same time so i check on my …

why me and my brother cant enter in the same time? I know that we have the same ip but still it's kinda sucks can you …

i really wanna play i used to play this game long time ago now after awile i cannot download its stuck on 1-2 percent …

Is this game shut down or what???

im new on this site and im banned already

Dear GM, Could you please help me...I am a short term player on naruto rogue and today to my regret i got banned for …

Ive been a long-term player and Ive always thought of such jutsu as Body transcription jutsu a orochimaru jutsu and The …

why dont the GMs or the owner of this game say anything when the game goes down this is a good game and all but the …

This game is quite a fun game, I have spent hours on it within the past few days, though it is a lot of grinding, the …

i can help ya aout for icons

Any idea when it'll be back up?

where can i find the guide i dont know how to start and the game looks awesome

So you guys need to get this game going again. i can not find any other game i can get into and i need something to do.

Why the server is down since last week? Is a hoster problem? Will it be back again someday? I need to know if i need to …

I just had an Idea that multiple people could host the servers but the saves could be on a mySQL database, therefore …

i am hosting 24/7 add me MaX0013 ( key )