Bleach

by VcentG
Bleach
*Last Update 10/17/2023* A Bleach MORPG loosely based on the popular anime and manga, with RPG elements and a content added all the time!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

*Last Update 10/17/2023* A Bleach MORPG loosely based on the popular anime and manga, with RPG elements and a content …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7

Buy real passport online. https://exdocumentation.net/ Buy real driving license online https://exdocumentation.net/ Buy …

Was hoping you could re-release this as a RP game. I've got a couple of ideas if you'd like to discuss it.

new to the game, just started tonight as a mater of fact. however I have been banned twice now for afk trainging when …

Ignore if not a fan, just updates as I haven't had any for a long time D:
Page: 1 2

Guide List for Bleach.

Hi, could someone write description of this game (2-4 lines) - i need it for aanime hub.. And i need a video of this …

Hey man its been a year and a half since youve banned me i was wondering if you could possibly unbann me

Hey Vinshit. Probably going to IP ban me from this game but idc. Shitty anyways lmao. Btw this is Johto you the guy you …

i was wandering what the requirments are for espada so i can become one

I wonder why I am banned from this game when I have never played it. I wonder. So can I get (unbanned) from this game ? …

i dont know what happend

I got banned from this game the other day, and I may have deserved it, but I just wanna know what I did to get banned …

how much does it cost to get class change ive been hearing different stuff about it and how much it cost i just wanted …

You banned my little brother while he was on my account, he said he was botting, AND I HAVE BANNED HIM FRROM MY …

am sry for doing what i have done it will never happen again plz man unban me.............soul

Yo V its been a little over a year and i was wondering if i could be unbanned ill look for a message back.

Can i please be unbanned!! I like this game alot.

V i learned my lesson....... can u unbanned me plzzzz<............Biomell

Could you please unban me now ? I learned a lesson..

Like This is Kikiomie, i got banned for so called Hacking someones account and tht was not me tht was Rouge ( QWOP ) i …

VcentG this message is to you so if your reading i'd like if you unban me because one of my friends was banned and he …

Hey VcentG I know I was annoying but pls unban your game is one of my favs and i have it favorited and i suggest many …

Hey VcentG I was just wondering y whenever u get on y don't you talk to me. I know u have to work in all but please …

I apologize for breaking which ever rule I broke and cause promise you it wont happen again. Just please unban me. This …

Keep getting a connection failed.

come on its the summer!! oh and a sillychild told me someone else had my characters name -.-

pliz unban

i was banned almost a year and a half ago and i miss this game it was so awesome and fun and totally amazing i really …

where r the guides?!?!?!

hey i just started playing im new and just getting the feel for the game. it has a great feel to it but i gont …

Whys the game downn?? :O

well the game goes down almost every night or every morning i was wondering if you could make it 24.7 or if you could …

vcent g can you please unban me you banned me from last year durring winter holidays and is almostfeburary and i still …