Rise Of The Pirates

by Pride Ravanok
Rise Of The Pirates
Pirates! Marines, Bounty hunters?! Join the super powered adventure!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Walking on Clouds Sky Island, the largest expansion for  Rise of the Pirates is now live. The new islands bring …

Season 1 Rewards, December Event is now active. Enemies drop presents and loot!

Daily Challenge ChangesNew Daily Challenge Completion Reward Options, Diamond Drill Bit and Box of Wisdom Stones.New …

Pirates! Marines, Bounty hunters?! Join the super powered adventure!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Rise of the Pirates Holiday Event: Pirates, get ready for a festive update for Rise of the Pirates! The Xmas event is …

Sky Island Pre Patch!Rumors say it does not exist. But the bold do not believe such unimaginative rumors.Taking …

Xmas Event and Season 3 Begins! Xmas Event December event is now active: All December: Npc’s drop presents containing …

Quarantine Status Update! Phoenix ServerThe Phoenix server has been changed to x10 EXP! However the wipe period is now …

A Master Update A Master Update! Class Mastery System. The longer you stay with a class and the more you use it the …

Quarantine Event! Stay home and get those levels! Until things outside calm down enjoy! -Exp gain is x2-Reputation …

Hope everyone had a great holiday season! Lets start 2020 off with some updates!New FeaturesBlack Sea Island …

ive never played this game before how am I banned

New Hair and Beard iconsNew Weapon Visuals for Slingshot, Swords and others.New hats!Weight training now has a safe …

Many many player suggestions were added this Patch. If you would like to share an idea or have a suggestion please …

Event Daily Challenges have been calibrated Reqs are less strenuous. The PumpKing is now on Anchor Island. Character …

Spooky Raffle hosted by Coors

Halloween event, Season Leader Boards, Crew Leader Boards, Raffle

Opening boss chest from black sea now gives 2% season exp.  Reduced Daily Challenge kill challenge to 250 kills …

Daily ChallengesNew Content, Daily Challenges that refresh every 24 hours. Daily Challenges5 Challenges are provided to …

Core game play changes with a seasonal objectives.

Puny Update

Recovered from burnout, Turns out its a thing!

After a very long hiatus we have returned. If you would like to know more about what has been going on and where …

Pretty sure its because I used my email instead of account name please help.

Hello! Can I change my reputation? Unintentionally I've been with the Marine Navy and I want to be a pirate. I'm …

I wanted to play the game, but every month I come back light still has no changes

Ive seen Pride upload a video testing out the game on a new eninge that is Unity. If there is one then why do we have …

Few more updates! (Smaller ones go on the game's forum) Stay updated! Jolly Rogers! New jolly roger system allows …

Update: Crafting Professions & More
Page: 1 2

Have a bunch of rare of unique items in your bank? Well fret no more! You can now break them for other items! "What is …

System changes - Defeat in Pvp will no longer automatically send you to your spawn. Instead it will Knock you out …

For those who were there in pre alpha. You should feel a slight bit of nostalgia with our new minigame! Tell me if you …