RPG Starter

by Falacy
An Open Source Demo/Game with everything you'll need to get started on your very own BYOND Game!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

mob/Monster Class="Monster" var/mob/Target Hobgoblin icon='Hobgoblin.dmi' Gold=2 Exp=1 Level=1 MaxHP=15here MaxMP=10 …

When Is Tut 5 Coming ??? UnFoundSoul/Goth_age

mob verb World_Say(msg as text) world[usr]:[msg]" if(!msg) usr[usr] [msg]" if(!msg) usr Yes I am stupid, please don't …

someone give me tutorial good enough to make a full going good game plz

i put turf icon='Turfs.dmi' Grass icon_state="Grass" Dirt icon_state="Dirt" Wall density=1 opacity=1 icon_state="Wall" …

ive done all tutorials and hey worked thx but i need to make skins and backgrounds for a game

Falacy i wanna make my own dbz game. i can make my own icons and water/land turf i just need help with codding and …

Hi i was thinking about making a DBZ game, but i cant figure out how to add the play now tab. in fact i only have the …

bYond sucks when i try to code it says error icon state says error plz help me

I heard that when ur in laptop u cant host game, and i heard that peoples use...blah blah wahtever to make it can use …

i cant make game cause of god bamn byond always acting retard "cannot find file" is in my show in list but god bamn …

I've got two awesome life bars but i dont know how to code them into my game. And the codes for how to make the life …

I have made a code that helps player powerup but there is a problem it dont power up Ki it only power up HP here is my …

Hi can some body help me with subscription method like Falacy got in his game I have done some of the coding but cant …

obj Blast icon = 'beam.dmi' icon_state = "ki" layer = 100 density=0 Bump(A) for(var/turf/T in get_step(A,src.dir)) …

mob verb Attack() set hidden=1 if(usr.Attacking) return usr.Attacking=1 Attaker=usr spawn(4) if(usr) …

Do you really instantiate the aura thingy at each step when you use Sonic Flight? Just to be curious.Cause I saw the …

With Shunpo/Flash Step/Zanzoken how would I do it so that you can't go into a closed off area. Here is an example of …

hey falacy can you help with the blend proc, i dont exactly know how to use it, well my main problem is how to set the …

var/icon/ ColorNPC='Alphabet.dmi' obj/Supplemental/NameDisplay icon='Alphabet.dmi' atom/proc/Name(var/Name2Add) …

pls help me i dont know where i can get host files i tryed to find them but nothing

i want my OOC to be like falacy's,were you press the spacebar and it pops up.

Don't you just hate it when I good coder like me is too lazy to help some not so good coders like ya'll :/ I would help …

Can some one help me with density which will not let player go out even if his density is 0 . i am making a fly code …

My game says My rsc file is locked up how do i fix this bug.

can someone send me a good Save and loading code? i find bad ones and the closest i got was when it saved name and …

proc/HPRefresh(mob/M) //this is used to refresh the meter icon = 'hudbarinside2.dmi' var/icon_state_num = …

Heres my attack verb.. I wanted to make a different damage caliculation. Attack() set category = "Skills" …

..it creates a new file called Config.sav in RPG starter. Is there a way to make multiple files, for mutes/bans, but …

In Some Places in my game it says :- 605:warning: findText: findText is being phased out; replace with findtextEx for …

Sup, i wanted to ask a few questions about coding... how to make a 3 tile blast orsumthin. P.S ill use this post to ask …

I need help to make something like A New,and Load Title screen then to Race choose to gender choose and how to make the …

ok i found out y other players are unable to access my server its because it says its private so i change the setting …

ok so im making a dbz game with rpg starter and i wanna know how to make super saiyan as a skill. so i go to the skills …

I feel like i keep asking you guys to many questions, but... I cant figure out how to code in 2 base missions, kind of …

I made a login screen for my game but whenever I click "New" or "Load" nothing happens. How do I add commands to that …

I need to know how to code in a percent of obtaining something as you make a character for example if i was making a …

How Do I add diagonal movement like you did with Bleach Eternity??? I want to move diagonal with the movement keys and …

when making a arena how do you make it so there isn't multiple people in the same arena with you if you both wanna do …

Can some one tell me how to make turf transparent like falacy did in HU2

Can some one Tell me where can i find sprites for Dragon ball Z or Pokemon

I have these 2 lifebars, and they look awesome but i dont know how to code them into my game. Please help.

I Was wondering if anyone could help me with coding in Flash Step/Sonido or "Sonic Speed",as a skill with Dblclick() to …

sorry, But when i am done with the coding, how do i enter the game

we are making a game so i was wondering if u culd give us some trans icons like ssj1 2 Ect. plz reply to this and it …

how can I have a layer to hair when it has the rgb proc and is in a verb? Normally I do hair as an obj/Hair and add a …

On your equipment demo I how can I save it and load it correctly? I can save it but it stays on the icon when the game …

Falacy could you please make a Door tutorial I don't understand how the stinkin' code works XD. I tried playing around …

Many people search for Coders and Iconners I will now show several ways to get Coders,since some people are new to …

Just a REPOST of Falacy's Hosting Guide. I only posted this because people wanted to host. Falacy's Version …
Page: 1 2 3 4