Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110

Hey guys, So in order to make SoL a better place I want to create some written Guides in game. These will eventually be …

Fix fishing asap it is so bad right now and that makes it so there is no decent means of generating money before …

- Fixed issue with sharingan saying 4 tomoe - Death Verb Added. I'll fix this later I guess *You can view updates in …

=============Update 3.6.5================

=============Update 3.6.4================

Was wondering if anyone had information for all rank soft caps and rank up requirements. Im new to the game so Im …

Be sure to make a separate account for new characters so you do not lose your progress! ----Do not make multiple …

Study Guide for Genin Exam in Shinobi of Legend

Mystery is so sexy!

This game has been up for nine years now and when I play it feels so nostalgic. This game feels like a blast from the …

So, I had some old host files directly from SPM that included the old style UI, and had the akimichi clan. I got banned …

Do you have any predictions of when the game will return?

This is a joke and made for meme purposes. Let me know if I need to take it down or whatever.

Soft caps, and reqs for ranks. Jutsu reqs will be posted as I figure them out

will it be up anytime soon? Please man

I'm honestly a peace of shit and feal guilty af for all the harsh I've done buts done nothing but cause trouble for …

My friend Negodomorro has told to my brother Porcbuy to post a link and then i have been IP banned I am …

I was banned today for no Obvious reason. I just failed at chunin exam and i said ''The fuck'' in ooc and fuck is even …

Can u Unban me plss pls i want play

Excuse me but its been a while since the last time I played SOL and when I finnaly wanted to played, I got banned, now …

I'm bannido by screwy! please unban me? please i did not do anything just unban me be very grateful because I LOVE this …

Here u guys have a unoficial byond hub (Here u can find naruto,dragon ball,bleach games, rips that are not listed on …

i lost my kanashibari 5 days ago and no gm help my with this

glacier why did i get banned from sol if i idnt do anything wrong ?

SPM give the ass for all SPM give the ass for all SPM give the ass for all SPM give the ass for all SPM give the ass …

I,LooL and all use Mouse Record Pro:this is AFK trainer...Alexander use...i use...Lool use.....all Use...I want …

GM Devil

Please can u copy my Rui Alexandre files to the 1 server PLEASE im beggin u? please just do that..please i wanna play …

No S rank so need GM or need the verb to host.

Whitney please unban me i dont do nothing i just play whit Rui Alexandre.. some 1 i giv my account do that please trust …

y am i banned in both the servers for what reason and that to ip banned. my key is Xdyo please server hosting gms look …

ADM took Ban HOST I want to play again please desbloquei I want to play back Dragoncavebr account .... plx....

allow me to login

Allright Folks heres the list for the Party, Post your IGN and your good as gravy.

Earlier today the ooc was off and a afk check happend i thought i marked the afk check guess i didnt. Dmc Tped to me i …

It says the game is live in my HUB; and that there is 31 players(when i originally tried to join it was like 23) …

made a joke in all caps cazz i just started and got instantly ip muted this is bull the gm needs to be removed from …

Free Shell hosting.

So i was bugged and i try to relog but when i open it keep saying Connection failed and i cant play the game D: , I get …

I got jailed by tensh

Uhm. I have been trying to connect for a while now, but every time I try to connect, it says, "Connection Failed" Is …

Wow, talk about bs. I just got banned for absolutely nothing. Apparently guys Synn and Diesel will ban you for a gift …

Hey,I am unsure what is going on with the game,but I have noticed the game has been down quite frequently. If you are …

If the servers aren't going to be reliable and always on, then can you at least release an offline downloadable …

I was unfairly jailed for being under the suspicion of "Afk training". The person who accused me was Jack Dempsey. My …

why i cant join the game??

When i maximize the game window, the game map doesnt maximize with it... I tried to edit the skin but it didnt work, …

Sol is one of the best byond naruto games dont let it die.

BRING BACK THE GAME NOW .............................. .......please
Page: 1 2