Naruto Ninja Moo Moo (Old Hub)

by Ashley_Laww
Naruto Ninja Moo Moo (Old Hub)
Offically the new awesomest most naruto game in byond History! Must play!!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Offically the new awesomest most naruto game in byond History! Must play!!
Page: 1 2

The wait is over!! A new action packed adventure coming to your homes today!!!! Stay tuned for more!! Over 1 million …

Moo moo is better than COSAB and eternal memories. Why? Very simple. Movement and attacking mechanics. It is not fun …

Is there any way that I can be unbanned? It's been nearly 2 years since I was banned for seriously no reason. I played …

1/5 Rating of 1/5 given do to the fact there are no guides / tabs ect on controls of the game or how to play. The …

Here u guys have a unoficial byond hub (Here u can find naruto,dragon ball,bleach games, rips that are not listed on …

1st I understand that no one expect Ashley and Economic has the power to use Raikage, but the fact that he can win a …

1st I understand that no one expect Ashley and Economic has the power to use Raikage, but the fact that he can win a …

Does anyone know why the game is down? I want to have some side scrolling fun, I only play 2 games on the site. Also …

im have been trying to play naruto ninja moo moo but the 'your game is starting screen' comes up and and its …

The Akatsuki Goal

Banned for 2 years... People, please type in if you were banned for 2 years on Moo Moo.

As many people know, Ashley_Laww is very verb-happy with her dictation of banning whoever she wants, whenever she …

So... I'm not gay. Don't know why people think I am. By the way that tournament today was fun and stuff. Everyone who …

Why cant I go to the game? READ ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rumors about Ashley hating EM might be true or false.This is where the Rumors end!Answer the poll!If you don't want …

Nice one ashley, u banned me because i pointed out the banning bug so u could fix it, but i dont mind, not like i cant …

come join my server

Hello my key is ghostasflash. i kinda play this game alot and i know i didnt do anything but im banned will you please …

Hi I was just wondering if I was banned because every time I try to join the screen just flickers. I was playing fine …

I could give you some improvements I source my server

Umm i got banned from the server around...4 pm ? for no reason at all i was just playing as Hidan then insteatly im …

I posted a previus unban request but it was flocked by other banned people and mine was ignored. I been banned for ages …

Can I be unbanned please? I was banned for being stuck and invisible in one area i think and i didn't know how to get …

Why? I like this game,the truth is I don't know what a did, but I won't do it again. Please I love this game. So …

So, I was banned. On the host message it says I've played rips of this game. Firstly, I've given my password out to …

This game needs so much fixing I don't even know where to begin. 1:Sexy jutsu's range should be fixed. 2:Oodama …

I'm permanent banned for no reason nobody wont tell me i keep begging my friends who play this to get a reason or get …

I'm really sorry

So when I log on the game i can't see the full screen basically all that ik i am missing on their is the say bar or w.e …

I was banned for jokingly calling Simon a "coon." I understand some people take this to offence but a warning would …

Can i Please start hosting a 2nd updated ver of this?

I'd like to say that Simon Hawk is a complete, and total idiot. I spam a jutsu, and he decides to ban me instead of the …

I want you to unban me from moo moo ashley

Banned for no reason....I did not even do anything wrong ...Requesting Unban please...this game is a great way to …

I would like to apply to be unbanned because I've been banned for ages over a argument while the game was bugged. I …

Everyone is banned on some Naruto Ninja Moo Moo server. You should also take off that thing that makes your screen go …

So i get banned...When will i get unbanned?

OMG ashley I wanted to tell you how much this game RAWKS <3 I hope this game lasts forever xxxx

FOR BEING SO AMAAAZIIIING

u should 2

Please Just ban this guy he's been giving everyone trouble and just straight up abusing everything including spamming …

i tried to get the characters but nothing works so i want someone to tell me