Galactic Soldier wrote:
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Well the games graphics our influenced by a mmo I ran past a few weeks ago called Secrets of Grindea: http://www.secretsofgrindea.com/index.php/media

And yea my graphics pix-elate when I open up another window but I have no idea how to fix that .-.

You fix it through interface settings. Your games graphics look nothing like that.

I know but this i the best I can get. Beggers cant be choosers :(
Two Worlds, WIP

I'm trying to figure something out, so far this is what I have... seems too much like Final Fantasy.
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
Epic man just epic! And yea it does resemble Final Fantasy but then again Final Fantasy took everything lol. But really nice job now you motivated me even more to get better at this type of stuff!

P.S Do you use Photoshop?
Photoshop and a graphics design book.
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
Photoshop and a graphics design book.

Ahh nice to know well these are just using a few tools Ive learned so far in my computer graphics class were only on Lesson 8 of the tutorial book xD. But since I finish before others I get the time to look at online tutorials.
Don't just learn about how to use the tools, learn about design.
Don't just learn about how to use the tools, learn about design.

Care to elaborate on that?
Now I did not show off enough graphical skill to show my education (and maybe I still can't). But it is always beneficial to know things like how to use space, using colors, how to balance a design, branding, gaining a visual identity.

At the least try to understand the fundamentals of graphic designs (elements, principles, and how to manipulate it all).

Also it's never too bad to learn about fonts.
Ill try my best cause this is something I really want to be educated at.
What size(in pixels) are you trying to make your login screen?
In response to MDC
MDC wrote:
What size(in pixels) are you trying to make your login screen?

500x500 is what Im thinking
In response to ImmeasurableHate
Um, shouldn't you change that to 480x480? or 512x512? Any title screen I've ever done was the size of my map, and my map usually goes by 32. I imagine you could be stretching the map, but no matter what your view or icon size is set to that'd leave some odd black space. I suppose if the edges of the login is black, it's unnoticeable, but still odd.
In response to Toddab503
Ehh idk lol I just choose a size I know is used often.
Two Worlds, WIP

I'm trying to figure something out, so far this is what I have... seems too much like Final Fantasy.

Do you mind if I use yours until I can do better at mine? (Well use yours for the hub)
I guess but I just want to use them for the hub. At least until I can do something better then my previous work so far.
EG don't give out demo-logos unless he gets some money.

Aah, how much

EDIT: But, then again I might just make my own for the experience. But I still want to know.
$22
In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:

Aah, how much

EDIT: But, then again I might just make my own for the experience. But I still want to know.

I'd say do it on your own for the experience, making graphics isn't that difficult.

Or just get someone like me who does it free, don't buy them .
The graphics EG arent that good that you should be paying for it. Just read up on some tutorials and make your own.
Page: 1 2 3