ID:100293
 
Naruto: Evolution by Crazah
A new upcoming original Naruto game.
3737 fans · Created Aug 5 2010




Features:


Combination Fighting Style
Using a number of Taijutsu abilities in deadly combinations ensure your victory on the battlefield.


Engaging Techniques
Most of our techniques within the game incorporate a way to engage the player in it. Whether this is selecting appropriate arrow keys, or using a previously required technique.


Stunning Graphics
All our graphics are drawn and crafted by our amazing pixel artist: Sphinxe1, and really bring the Naruto universe to life.


Fun Missions
Tired of grinding? In N:E we allow you to do fun, exciting missions that incorporate the entire player-base in PVP styled game-play.


Intricate Gameplay
With our specialization, clan, and elemental affinity systems we allow the player to truly customize their character's abilities in the game.


Design Logos


Credits:
Sphinxe1
Yut Put
My Savefile is corrupt...
isnt saying its the worst game on byond a little premature? when you say its the worst game on byond, what exactly are you comparing it to?
It's just incomplete, even rips have some sort of ideas going around them. What i would like to see is updates on the forums, and what they are planning. Beautiful icons wasted because of terrible balance or coding... Oh and.. you should add a safezone one of my byond friends. You may know him Dipic quit because of us getting spam killed by shikato in training zone. Seriously how do we stop a high level when we just began? Anyways thanks and gl with the game, hopefully you can fix it up.
Why make a new hub?
I feel like I had a one night stand with this game. We played all night long. In the morning it wasnt there. I keep checking my byond pager and it hasnt called and I am sad.
Yeah, there should definitely be a safe zone training area. I couldn't train at all in the leaf village because the sand ninja just camp there and spam kill you. It's ridiculous and I can honestly say that it will drive people away when they cannot train efficiently because there isn't enough content to keep the higher level people from spending ALL of their time killing new players who are training. Never even made it to level 2.
PGRaziel wrote:
I feel like I had a one night stand with this game. We played all night long. In the morning it wasnt there. I keep checking my byond pager and it hasnt called and I am sad.

lol
Looking nice keep up the good work guys ^_^
Halo medals
can i join your team im a great iconner msn me at hco-2010@live.com
hello im a good mapper and ive gotten alot better at coding(good now)
so if yhu need anything my msn is mick3y_09@hotmail.com and im also a interface artist but yhu dnt need one so...
Strong Advice: For a less lag game drop the full screen I'm seeing some similar things I used, But yeah it won't help you. All this super 2d Stuff is new to BYOND I like new... but I say zoom in a bit and it will be epic, Less lag more visual on the player's character meaning more up close sexy effects look at your games logo, that's epic in game is to far get it right.

I'm Popular for my strong ideas you should take this advice.
Though I am in favor of the 8 tile view range, I prefer the fullscreen specifically for this game. I know it's stupid to avoid something that would help fight the lag, but I feel the effects are too big for a smaller screen and the fullscreen showcases the larger buildings, which could not be seen this well at any other view range.

I considered this before, but it would overall have a negative effect on the game in my opinion.
Yut Put wrote:
Though I am in favor of the 8 tile view range, I prefer the fullscreen specifically for this game. I know it's stupid to avoid something that would help fight the lag, but I feel the effects are too big for a smaller screen and the fullscreen showcases the larger buildings, which could not be seen this well at any other view range.

I considered this before, but it would overall have a negative effect on the game in my opinion.

So its best to have your team's project in a lag state forever? It wont be worth it also seeing your character up close is added bonus to getting rid of the problem...
Daimondxz wrote:
Yut Put wrote:
Though I am in favor of the 8 tile view range, I prefer the fullscreen specifically for this game. I know it's stupid to avoid something that would help fight the lag, but I feel the effects are too big for a smaller screen and the fullscreen showcases the larger buildings, which could not be seen this well at any other view range.

I considered this before, but it would overall have a negative effect on the game in my opinion.

So its best to have your team's project in a lag state forever? It wont be worth it also seeing your character up close is added bonus to getting rid of the problem...

PC Lag is to host as Network Lag is to players
THIS GAME ARE LOOK THE GOOD I JOIN YU GILD DATTEBAYO
I find it hard to believe people are actually stealing Medal ideas from SuperAntx's game. Then to top it off, they design said medals to look ideally just like SAx's.

Plus you even took DBO2's idea for a 'Show Admin' button at the top center of the screen.
DarkeWarrior wrote:
I find it hard to believe people are actually stealing Medal ideas from SuperAntx's game. Then to top it off, they design said medals to look ideally just like SAx's.

Uhm Those Medal Ideas and Design that you speak so highly of are from an Xbox360 game Called Halo 3 so dont speak so Highly without facts, except the Multi Kill would be called Overkill graphic is the same though.


Maydrian1 wrote:
DarkeWarrior wrote:
I find it hard to believe people are actually stealing Medal ideas from SuperAntx's game. Then to top it off, they design said medals to look ideally just like SAx's.

Uhm Those Medal Ideas and Design that you speak so highly of are from an Xbox360 game Called Halo 3 so dont speak so Highly without facts, except the Multi Kill would be called Overkill graphic is the same though.

I'm going to disregard this comment until someone who's not an illiterate moron says it.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95