Naruto: Evolution

by Crazah
Naruto: Evolution
A new upcoming original Naruto game.
Chumble mas quando o servidor voltar ia voltar todos os players com o mesmo nivel?
Porque sofremos para subir de nivel e ficar forte. Seria injusto ter de começar tudo denovo.Obrigado pela atenção.
Chumble mas assim o Crazah Naruto evolution Que tynho era Jounnin e Deider tambem. Sera resetado?Ou ele ira voltar normalmente sem ninguem ter pedido sua conta?Porque é isso que eu quero saber porque demos duro para ficar forte.
Se der para todos voltarem com mesma conta mesmo level seria bom.
Speak English!!!!!!!!!!
Chumble but so Crazah Naruto tynho That evolution was Jounnin and Deider too. Will be reset? Or he will return normally without anyone having asked your account? Why is it that I wonder why we hard to stay strong. If all goes back to the same account with the same level would be good.
Glyph.. :/ Man, if you wouldn't have abusively banned me, I wouldn't have to be dealing with this... It won't let me join any Naruto: Evolution, or Naruto: New Evolution..
HEY I WANNA PLAY PUT GAME UP!
game never came up today BOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like ill have to host 24/7 again. lol =.=
I LOVE THIS GAME *0*
Plz put game bak up, its my fav T_T
im wait 4ever :(
rawr im made rawr i want some1 host rawr!
plz some1 host this game!!!
asakuraboy blows cock, hes one of those smart-ass mother fuckers that thinks hes something else lol he bans me from shit and then puts up some dumb ass shit like hes actually right, i didnt do anything to get banned, terrible owner, i hope he dies lol i hate ppl like that they get on here and think that im stupid cuz i use bad words.... and they use dumb ass limmericks lol nna sucks sum1 needs a rip of it so it can be done right.
new evolution sucks -.- , i love evolution some1 host plzzz
I like new evolution better than this one lol.
this game is so bad that you can't even get to level 5 and you can't even do nothing fun/when you go to sand village killer bee 8 tails comes out of no where/this is the worse naruto byond came ever/they never listen to you
haha lol ur stupid....
when is this game going to come back??
The new "24/7" server, already down.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 92 93 94