Naruto: Evolution

by Crazah
Naruto: Evolution
A new upcoming original Naruto game.
ssj is a retard :L nobody will contact you to be a host. the only way to host is to BUY the host files. and i dont even know how to do that tbh :L so there you go.
lol the game already has a new owner and a shell that he paid for...why the fuck would you want to host? xD
This server is to weak. >.<
The game is good but to unbalanced. When you have all those strong ass people that come in the dojo and prevent you from training or your constantly killed ruins the gameplay for new weak players
why baned me , player say what baned me and hen o have rason mi account in game Estebanss help pls unbaned me
the person who made thhis game there is this guy who keep on killing a lot of people like me and my firend naruto can you banned him he kill naruto and i 24/7 his name is god
yea hes always killing me 2
My account this error occurred. .No password set for this account, please try again.
add sage mode and tail beast for people to be come it and have the power if they kill it
and tail beats modes too ok
this game is epic
dude how do i get kick combo
Every time i try to log in it just says "Invalid ID". I know i definitely checked if I typed everything right. What be up with that?
If he made it so when you kill a tail everyone would be a beast... and sage mode is animal contract lol
this is Kyuubi what happen to tha game?
OPEN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES PLEASE OPEN I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I open the game naruto evolution mr not open because if I got it right now that goes fallidad ago
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iingggggggggg gggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee!
Wow don't spam, it's either dead ''again'', or Destroior is making an update so...
Page: 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 92 93 94