Naruto: Evolution

by Crazah
Naruto: Evolution
A new upcoming original Naruto game.
ok thanks I'll wait for a week in Eston not ban or anything like that
I think hes updateing
Naaaah game's dead. XDDDDD
open the game please ;/
he opend it know its close open it again please!
wtf we cant play anyways doesint matter if u opend it when we trie to creat accaunt it keeps on saying the the username is invalid
The people who are bitching about Invalid username and crap need to learn this shit. You guys are newbies, i get it. ITS CALLED A SWEEP! Its when he clears all friggin accounts as to get rid of multi accs so as the game doesnt crash and is still enjoyable.

-Rock Shiko
I think you mean "wipe". Also, the Petja server or whatever that keeps popping up isn't the same server. That one is clearly an older version.
if the owners left it to because I give in and you will have him aportunida improve it and get it more active than Disen
ima tell him to put it back on
naruto put the evolution is very good there are always people playing the game can not die
yea can u put the game back on and with a good host>?
I can host 24/7 I have alienware with 3 TB of extra space i have plenty of memory and no lag. Contact me at [email protected]
i want my old powerful my person Goku back wtf danm just bring the old one back
Ass
hey i like your idea can have the 24/7 porfavor let him put it looks and I am from Colombia speak Spanish but the game is good game though so I do not understand shit and then between the user put ideas for the game and looking for people who say
i hate that ass whole mother fuckers who hosting i want my old person back MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goku stop complaining we all remade get use to it
fine damn it
IM SO GLAD THIS GAME CAME BACK THANK YOU SO MUCH even though my file was deleted thanks for brining it back guys but i must say it got a little more chalanging to level XD
Page: 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 93 94