Naruto: Evolution

by Crazah
Naruto: Evolution
A new upcoming original Naruto game.
In response to Goku900800
DONT CUSS DONT KNOW HOW MANY CHILDREN ARE PLAYING THIS GAME
..... its inpolite to '-.-
the game is gone again so >->
aa that shit give the game to someone who has a 24/7 always people playing it ay ay always playing it over 11 to come to the 33 jugadore bored but what is that deleted user accounts and back to and that enpesar and if not much if the game had the Spanish language as ay jugadore over 12 who speak Spanish and do not understand shit if uvieran erase accounts and more than 100 daily users like dragon bal z that reaches 222 usurios
what?
open the game man

Does anyone have Destro's MSN? I want to contact him and ask him about Hosting it. I can do 24/7.
Hello all! does anyone know if the server is offline because the bijuus are being added?
who ever host was first host not before donly something hosted it we should go back to the first person who hosted the game and everyone should be happy i think
give me host files
If anyone wants a host that keeps the game on and doesnt take it off for a week that would be me if i had host viles
Fire up the servo
ayuda no puedo salir del hotel
hey some one host the game already!
how do i get my old character back
DIS GAME IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
help me put my mind not well logs on my user username and password Goku
In response to Kevin208
Kevin208 wrote:
My Savefile is corrupt...

help me put my mind not well logs on my user username and password Goku
hey that was my name on naruto before you
spent all morning lvlin and got alot of moves on bar to get wiped and for no reason......
I told everyone that the game would be wiped. but noone listened. that the servers were temp and that they were super bugged and wouldnt be up more then a few days and would get wiped.
- Rikochet
Page: 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 92 93 94