Naruto: Evolution

by Crazah
Naruto: Evolution
A new upcoming original Naruto game.
DarkeWarrior wrote:
Maydrian1 wrote:
Whatever makes you sleep better at night

Alright, cliched response guy.

Arguing over a few medals which will most definitely be replaced?

Come on...
This game is good, I was mad at first when you deleted the server but then i remembered how somethings were wrong in the game. So I'm just gonna wait until you finish updating the game.
Reformist cant fight for shit I love who he thinks he is the best fighter when I dropped his ass when I was level 5 and he was twice that level news flash spamming 2 jutsus over and over and running and from people half your level doesnt make u good bro.
so whats happening with the game now its been down since last night, they updateing or something?
Most likely
Don't like full screen.
This game is fairly fun and unique. It has its felicitations, and I commend the homage to Naruto this game contains. Though this game does have its impediments, and it's greatest shortcoming other then the instability is how the server crashes every few moments which is a hindrance to the full game experience. I'm tired of being curtailed a few levels every time this happens. Please, and I insist, fix this to the best of your ability.

Edit: What I suggest, though I don't have much perspicacity with networking is have an auto save function every few minutes, and a way to manually save the game for those who are maniacal and paranoid. As for the server crashing, when I was a host, I had an email account that directed a text of the email to my phone so that if my server crashed, someone would email me, and I'd be aware and try to regulate the server as soon as possible. It's a bit more clandestine then just simply giving out your number and you do not need to be in possession of a smart phone to receive the text. Despite this being able to be easily abused, it a somewhat reliable and candid method of maintaining the server
his game is fairly fun and unique. It has its felicitations, and I commend the homage to Naruto this game contains. Though this game does have its impediments, and it's greatest shortcoming other then the instability is how the server crashes every few moments which is a hindrance to the full game experience. I'm tired of being curtailed a few levels every time this happens. Please, and I insist, fix this to the best of your ability.

Edit: What I suggest, though I don't have much perspicacity with networking is have an auto save function every few minutes, and a way to manually save the game for those who are maniacal and paranoid. As for the server crashing, when I was a host, I had an email account that directed a text of the email to my phone so that if my server crashed, someone would email me, and I'd be aware and try to regulate the server as soon as possible. It's a bit more clandestine then just simply giving out your number and you do not need to be in possession of a smart phone to receive the text. Despite this being able to be easily abused, it a somewhat reliable and candid method of maintaining the serve
When will this game be online
Simply amazing game, I'd say one of the best on BYOND.
If this game were to be complete (Supposedly in alpha), I'd say it's the best Naruto game period. Aside from console games, which it competes with.

Graphics A+, gameplay A+, everything, perfection.

The only reason I'd vote this below GOA among other games such as Naruto Final Fight, is because the hosting is horrible. It's up for a few hours, then it goes down for days.
I realize it's in Alpha, but it shouldn't be up at all if it's going to be this miserable.
This Game Is The Best Game On Beyond!
It is A Little Flash MMoRpG Than Can Compete WIth A game Like Naruto Storm Because Of It aspects On what We can Do.
We can Be a Ninja With Uchiha Blood But Look they way we want and used Moves like Susanoo WTF! EPIC...Storm We can also...Just saying It what we can do in this game that makes the experience Rival A Console Naruto....Plz Make this Game the best it can be..Imagine that...
This is my all-time favorite naruto game by far. The concept of it is just genius. This is the most addictive byond game i have had the pleasure of playing. The way you can customize your character is revolutionary among other byond games. The way you use the handsigns, the graphic of the jutsus, and just the all-around game play really draws players into the Naruto world. I just want to congradulate you on everything you have accomplished with this game and to your future successes. You have won me over, and I am proud to say that I will be a dedicated fan and player even after the game is long over with. Thank you again for giving me such joy and excitement whereas other games has failed to. im anxiously waiting for the day when the server is 24/7.

Key: Hinata X
Ingame character Name: Isis
I love this game but i want to play it all the time.Please can we have a 24/7 official server?
Chief98 wrote:
I love this game but i want to play it all the time.Please can we have a 24/7 official server?

The server IS 24/7, and it is Official. There are bugs in the game still which crash it, please read the forums and not just the comment box.
Then Can I help?
i just wanna ask if you could try to put it up more when it crashes cuz it was down for a week and its been down yesterday i dont know if yur updateinf but if you arnt you should try to put it back up.

p.s i think you should add a saveing aspect because i have lost alot of levels because it crashed i would quit and log back in often but im in a squad and carnt just quit when leader.
COME ON !!!! AGEIN REALY WHY IS THIS GAME AWAYS DOWN WAN I GET HOME? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

H8ted wrote:
COME ON !!!! AGEIN REALY WHY IS THIS GAME AWAYS DOWN WAN I GET HOME? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

You all should realy get a new host

I cant waite to see ho you all make the demons it's going to be so cool.

P.s Can you all please have the game up more please... ='.(
....Not again!!!!!!!!!!
This game Pwns!!!!!!
WHY DO THE SERVERS HATE US!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 92 93 94