by Crazah
Naruto: Evolution
A new upcoming original Naruto game.
NOoooooooooooo -head explodes-
I could host for you guys
Not to bother u or anything. my character is bugged
WHY SERVERS WHY!!!!!!1
lol
If you do, then please, make it 24/7, (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you could. And i like the new function that people without membership can comment too :D
I could get a forum and website up if you want to...
Lampan wrote:
I could get a forum and website up if you want to...

....-points to the [Forum] link.-
Whats going on in this thread?
Awesome game, leveling is pretty slow though.
he deserves ban
For all of you who are saying "Put server on 24/7"... It is. The only reasons it is down is 1) Server Crash 2) Update / Patch. If you want more information, check the forum. It is why it's there.

Have some patience, don't have a hernia over the server being down.
Why the server is off?
some leaf villagers spammed so much that it crashed it
have any estimate of when the server coming back?
This might be the best game i have ever played of naruto but the slow leveling brings it with the others.
MomochiClan wrote:
This might be the best game i have ever played of naruto but the slow leveling brings it with the others.

There are ways to level faster, just so you know. it's up to you to find them.
Slow leveling? This game is easily one of the fastest games to level in, and it's great because having a higher level doesn't necessary mean you're going to win. This game is all about fast actions and who can think of what jutsu to use first.

The downtime is the only downfall to this game, but in due time it will be better.
Unfortunately there are still kinks to be worked out, like the fact that gaaras are pretty much unbeatable because of instant-hit homing coffin. And the other binding skills are really overpowered as well.
this game is one of the best games ive played on byond but it needs more servers so it can be available more and some of the jutsus are bugged
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 92 93 94