Naruto: Evolution

by Crazah
Naruto: Evolution
A new upcoming original Naruto game.
Id say the most Abusive Jutsu is Sleep T.T The sand Spam it so everyone cant train
!!!WARE IS THE GAME!!!

O my god wan the hell is the game comeing up i been wateing all damn day

P.s I have a frend that quit because he thinks Chidori and Rashgen are to easy to get and no one realy works for it i thank thats true also i would nto quit over it tho but u all may want to make it harder to master thos moves
Akumasenshi the sand cofin is not instaned kill i have made it tho alot of tham in my life on this game

But good idea to know i think coffin should be left up to agelity and who has the most cuz if some one on the show was fast enuf to move out the way of garras coffin on the show they ware good A.K.A ( Rock Lee ) and if they ware not then it was instanded kill as it should be cuz no one lives after haveing ther body comptly crushed A.K.A ( the rain guy )

And MomochiClan the slow LVing and the great game play is the reason ur on this game and not the other right u cant say its not cuz on the other fast Living games u will get board fast beacues u feel u have all the things u need out of the game i know cuz it happens to me all the time
Went down a minute after reboot. lol
Wtf. It stopped RIGHT after the reboot. Crazah this is getting on my nerves. STOP shutting down!
I'm only going to state this once. Comments are not a place to handle a personal problem, settle it over pager or in a private chatroom.

Now, as for the game, I will state it again. Use the forums, do not rely on the comments box, as people arguing on it usually make it unattractive for use by the game staff, i.e. Crazah.
there schould be liek a tutroial book, im mad cconfused on how to use teh skills
Rod, when you start the game, The jonins explain what to do >.>
Okay 6 times 6 times is how many times i have had to remake because it said my password was not created are that the acc was unvailed im not getting it i know my password and user name its something wrong with your alls coding that you should realy fix
It needs more servers!
Alfonza wrote:
Okay 6 times 6 times is how many times i have had to remake because it said my password was not created are that the acc was unvailed im not getting it i know my password and user name its something wrong with your alls coding that you should realy fix

Yep I'm getting this problem too
Lol, okay... um the game so far is pretty good... There's a lot of stuff that could really be fixed and made more effecient. I'll be posting on the forums about it lol. I guess that's what the Beta is for :). To point out the problem of the game, and suggest things that could possibly fix those problems :D!
awesome game
the games awsome, just needs to fix the lag
I HATE the password system i forgot my password.
Game looks great love how we need to do handsigns to use jutsu's instead of clicking a picture...shame about the lag though
Some of the problems on here are

1) Lag, game is kind of slow
2) Sometimes can't log back onto a saved account
3) Password system where you can't retrieve it anymore
4) There is only a male customization

But pretty much, the game is good. Nice customization, good graphics. Jutsus look pretty neat. I hope to play it, only if everytime I log on, it always says "Invalid ID/Password"
what happpened to the other server?
i like this system but the password? i liked the game when it was just a simple login but it still cool!
Password System failed hard.
that passaowrd sistem is dumb. Who's gonna steal my char? LoL
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 92 93 94